Crown Princess Mary in Hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
norwegianne said:
Tv2 will have extra news at 23.30.

Well, now we're talking! :D

no confirmation?

is there any link where we can follow live the informations about the princess?!!

wow...I can sure feel the excitement in this forum :)

"We don't know 100 % if Mary is in there. We don't know 100% if Mary is giving birth... we don't know much about anything"

Interview with a lady who had family a few floors above Mary's reputed floor, and a nurse had told them that Mary's birth had started-

Well its already 22:32 and I'm still connecting to media...

norwegianne said:
"We don't know 100 % if Mary is in there. We don't know 100% if Mary is giving birth... we don't know much about anything"

Well, that's just great. :p I bet they do that just to torment us all. :)

I think I'm heading off to bed, and rather catch it all in the morning if something happens during the night. At least then I'll be able to get some real champagne in the stores if something should happen, and Mary indeed be in the hospital.

I'm back from Amalienborg Palace right now and there were a lot of television cars in front of the palace !! I was sure that something happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

norwegianne said:
Interview with a lady who had family a few floors above Mary's reputed floor, and a nurse had told them that Mary's birth had started-
Oh boy, don't tell me this is what started the media frenzy at the hospital! :D Cause I doubt this is true, I sincerely doubt that staff of the hospital would behave this unprofessionally.

Well it's 11:41 PM here now, so I doubt we'll get anymore news today. There's a new day tomorrow, so I think I'll go to bed now and check back in during the early morning tomorrow for any news.

Nightie night!

Will they wait till tomorrow morning to announce it or do you think they'll announce the birth right away if it happens in the middle of the night?

You never know, Mary's birth could be really long, so she could still be in labour when all the people in Europe wake up tomorrow morning. :) I hope, for her sake, it's a quick delivery. I'm so excited. I'm going to check on all the news channels to see if anything more has been said.

Can someone suggest a good Australia media site. ;)

Oppie said:
Can someone suggest a good Australia media site. ;)
It depends on what kind of media.

The Sydney Morning Herald is good, but if you want regular updates, I use Ninemsn. It's set as my homepage, and it updates its homepage about 50 times a day (well, I don't know the exact number, but it's quite often). It also has some videos too. I watch Sky News Australia on the TV, but I'm sure it would update its site as well with any news.

They still haven't reported anything about CP Mary here, but I am watching the German news. :p

Of course they have to be super-secretive about it for her safety. But darnit, i wanna know! Too much vagueness for my liking! :)

Princess Maxima said:
Is Mary giving birth or not???????!

Nobody knows for sure, it's been all suspense since the first rumours that she was in the hospital were out.

I can't wait! The new prince/princess of DEnmark is going to be totaly adorable! I also hope that the new heir is healthy

LaMinka said:
I can't wait! The new prince/princess of DEnmark is going to be totaly adorable! I also hope that the new heir is healthy
I totally agree with you!!!!!!!I can't wait for the announcement!:) :D

How cute! www.bt.dk isn't saying much other than a baby is on the way and an update will be about 8:30 am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tronens arvtager på vej

Født eller ikke født. Rygtestrømmen løber, og fredag nat ved ingen reelt, om tronarvingen er kommet til verden eller ej.

Forlydender ved Rigshospitalet ville dog vide fredag aften, at tronarvingen allerede er født - men dette er ikke bekræftet. bt.dk følger sagen tæt. Næste opdatering senest lørdag kl. 08.30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom