Crown Princess Mary in Hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is this the first time you are royal watching at TRF for a royal birth

I have dobne it a few times now

This is really exciting. Are there any live feed videos from one of Denmark's TV channels? I've been looking at dr.dk but its somewhat light in the news department.

if the baby is born on 14 - 15 or 16 of Oktober there is no other royal birthdays what i know of

Josefine said:

This is my first time. I was hoping that either Mary, Letizia, or Mette-Marit would give birth during the hours here in the U.S.A. that I would be awake.

BT reports that Mary (may) have given birth (on their front page) but it isn't confirmed.

kwanfan said:
This is my first time. I was hoping that either Mary, Letizia, or Mette-Marit would give birth during the hours here in the U.S.A. that I would be awake.

Does that make us TRF birth virgins? :D

Josefine said:

Me? hehee, yes. :D It's not on the news (US) here at all so whatever is posted on the forums is as much information as I usually get...:eek:

Live feed would be interesting to watch if anyone knows of a link.:)

B.T. says that the baby is born. No official comment or announcement.

News agency Ritzau reported that Mary started to give birth to the baby at 9:30 PM.

norwegianne said:
BT reports that Mary (may) have given birth (on their front page) but it isn't confirmed.

So exciting! I think we're all awaiting confirmation, but still there's a definite possibility!

ysbel said:
Does that make us TRF birth virgins? :D

lol.

kwanfan said:

Same here. That's one not so fun thing about being so many hours time difference.

norwegianne said:

If she's given birth already, it must be a C-section.

I think someone asked this already but are there any links to live news feeds?

TRF birth virgins you can start your own support group maybe
my first was Princess Catharina-Amalia

Josefine said:
I know I spent time watching around Maud Angelica's birth, but if I did that on TRF? I can't remember.

Someone has said if she's given birth already it must have been a C section which isn't necessarily true. My mother was only in labor for 2 hrs. or so with my sister so it's possible she could have has a natural birth.

ysbel said:
If she's given birth already, it must be a C-section.
Doesn't have to be - I have a friend whose labour took an hour. It can take any kind of time.

Josefine said:

hehee, that would pretty funny. Any information on a live feed, anyone? (sorry to ask again, just curious..)

Josefine said:

Well, this is my first birth on TRF too! Exciting. When Amalia was born I was studying and living in Paris and I knew that Maxima was giving birth even before my parents in Holland knew it. So I called them to tell them about it. That was great fun! And exciting too, of course. :D

Noelle9982 said:
Someone has said if she's given birth already it must have been a C section which isn't necessarily true. My mother was only in labor for 2 hrs. or so with my sister so it's possible she could have has a natural birth.

I was just thinking that if this is her first child, natural childbirth would take longer. My mom's second child came out in 30 minutes!

Well who knows....maybe the baby isnt event born yet! We need some confirmation here! I'm getting so excited and anxious!

wow, this is so exiting! Hope we will get some official news soon

do we got more TRF birth virgins

if so i would like to say welcomme

I am very excited! I have been anxiously checking the board to see the announcement. I wish them both a safe and healthy baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom