Crown Princess Mary as Patron of The Danish Refugee Council (DRC): 2005 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the photos-only mary could carry off that dress. i would look like a house with the big print and style.:0

pretty dress, like her hair. on her recent outings she has been looking abit pale but thats due to her pregnancy

bbb said:
thanks for the photos-only mary could carry off that dress. i would look like a house with the big print and style.:0

:lol: I'm sure you wouldn't But I agree Mary looks great in this dress. The colors suit her complexion.. :flowers:

bbb said:

I think I'd look like a house too. :)

That is an interesting dress Mary does look pale but she is pregnant so that would explain it.

I love the dress tonight. She looks great!

Mary shine!!!!What hapiness does to a person!!!
She looks better then ever, if thats possible...
Love her dress!!!

Yes - classical style hits everything! Talking about interest I must say that crown princess must look like interested in (even is she isn't) but personally about Mary I want to believe that she is really interested in about her patronages because that's are her duties and job now :)

She is very lovely. I think she could wear a cheap cloth that she would be elegant at the same. Her fashion style and the way she carries her duties are quite inspiring :flowers:

Integration Prize Presentation Oct. 25, 2007

25-10-2007 Copenhagen Princess Mary attended the hand over of the Integration Prizes 2007 in Cirkusbygningen in Copenhagen

PPE Agency

Mary looks so happy at this even. I like the jacket, not much the skirt & stockings. any information about what the award is?

Last edited:
Mary looks so happy at this even. I like the jacket, not much the skirt & stockings. any information about what the award is?

I agree, skirt & stockings are mismatched with the jacket. Mary looks good though, I admire that she is always able to pull off a proper and elegant appearance with nice combinations, hair & jewellery.

I don't agree with you, today her suit is awful! she has been directed in a very bad way!

Hmm, I thought the red jacket looked splendid against the dark grey skirt and stockings.

The event was about handing out integration prizes; among those receiving it was Rådmandsgades skole at Nørrebro (a district in Copenhagen) and the software company Oracle for their integration efforts.

I have to see it close but I don't like it very mucht! although I think the red really suits her because of her dark black hair

Mary's outfit is similar to what is being pushed for fashion in the US, and she looks stylish and elegant as usual. Even the stockings are coordinated with the skirt, which was a fashion must on Oprah's show this week.

Thanks for the clip.

I think she looked nice. I really liked the jacket, nice cut!

Mary always looks lovely in rich vibrant colours, reds, oranges, burgundies. Love the combination of the red and grey/black.

Stellad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom