Crown Prince Couple's Prize 2005-2012, 2014-2023


If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisa

Heir Apparent
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
4,105
Country
United States
Crown Prince Frederik attended and presented the Crown Princely Couple Culture Prize at the Copenhagen Opera House.

The Crown Princess was absent for the event.

*photos from polfoto.
 

Attachments

  • kronprinsparret cultureprize 2005.jpg
    kronprinsparret cultureprize 2005.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 756
  • kronprinsparret cultureprize 2005 2.jpg
    kronprinsparret cultureprize 2005 2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 612
  • kronprinsparret cultureprize 2005 3.jpg
    kronprinsparret cultureprize 2005 3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 674
  • kronprinsparret cultureprize 2005 4.jpg
    kronprinsparret cultureprize 2005 4.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 731
  • kronprinsparret cultureprize 2005 5.jpg
    kronprinsparret cultureprize 2005 5.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 614
The Crown Princely Couple's Culture Prize 24 September 2006:


(Credit: Polfoto)

Frederik and Mary both gave speeches in Danish.

Mary and Frederik both look great tonight. I love Mary's hair and her dress is pretty nice too! :flowers:
 
A seemingly beautiful dress is ruined by the hemline.:wacko: Frederik looks just peachy in his 'signature' tuxedo.;)
 
I think the style of the dress is daring, but oddly enough considering the occasion (an awards presentation in their namesake at the Opera House) it's dramatic and "artsy" enough. I wouldn't suggest that Mary wear this to a more formal occasion like a state dinner, but for this occasion, it's nice and a fun dress rather than something formal and stuffy.

As for Frederik, considering that Mary went out on a limb fashion wise, couldn't Frederik drag out his velvet tux jacket or something at least?! :rolleyes:

(Mary has been the busiest I've ever seen her! The trip to Prague, the reburial of Dagmar, and now this. She must be tired by her whirlwind week!)
 
Alexandria said:
I wouldn't suggest that Mary wear this to a more formal occasion like a state dinner

I dont believe this dress meets the preferred State Banquet attire, thankgoodness.lol. :flowers:

I think I shall reserve judgement today. I need a little time to walk away, come back and see it again.
 
Wow! Mary looks fantastic!!!!!! :flowers: I LOVE this dress!! I do hope we see more of this gorgeous dress!! She looks so happy and radiant!:flowers: :flowers:
 
I think she´s in her best moment..she has found a unique style that fits on her..she seems to be extremely happy and comfortable with her role..public and private..its wonderful to have acts with Princess Mary :wub:
 
I love the dress:flowers: the hem is unusual but very pretty and Mary's hair has a softer look. Frederik looks gorgeous in his suit. They look so happy in each others company. :wub:
 
crisscross1 said:
I love the dress:flowers: the hem is unusual but very pretty and Mary's hair has a softer look. Frederik looks gorgeous in his suit. They look so happy in each others company. :wub:

WOW.......what a beautiful dress!!! I
heart.gif
this dress........gorgeous, stunning, absolutely fabulous!!! I like the hemline as it adds a special drama to the entire look of the dress. :wub: I think this unique dress is very fitting for such an occasion.

I also love Mary's sexy hair that matches pretty well with her dress; amasing shoes and the necklace as well......simply STUNNING!!
thumbsup.gif


I agree : both Frederik and Mary looked so beautiful, happy and radiant. They are a very stunning couple!
clap.gif
 
Last edited:
Linda Hsu said:
WOW.......what a beautiful dress!!! I
heart.gif
this dress........gorgeous, stunning, absolutely fabulous!!! I like the hemline as it adds a special drama to the entire look of the dress. :wub: I think this unique dress is very fitting for such an occasion.

I also love Mary's sexy hair that matches pretty well with her dress; amasing shoes and the necklace as well......simply STUNNING!!
thumbsup.gif


I agree : both Frederik and Mary looked so beautiful, happy and radiant. They are a very stunning couple!
clap.gif

YEEEEES, she is really wonderful, I agree.

I really admire this girl, she is nice, and she looks so happy. She knows how to take happiness of her life, this is a huge capacity, BRAVO
 
This is a very fashion dress, it suits perfect for the ocassion, a very mdoern dress like she is a very modern Princess
 
When Frederik was handing over to Mary he said "elskede kone" which is, I think, my beloved wife or something along those lines :wub:
 
I love this picture of Mary from the Culture Prize:


(Credit: Isifa)
Major thanks to onlylucky at CPMMB.

Mary looks so fresh and happy. She's just been glowing this past year!
 
O really like this dress. It's so beautifull
 
LOVE the dress- the color ,the style ,the hem- all of it- She looks fab and wears it so well- I love her hair , shoes and makeup too . She is dressed for the occasion and Fred looks smart too. I like that she wears different things and never gets boring..:flowers: :)
 
soCal girl said:
I love this picture of Mary from the Culture Prize:


(Credit: Isifa)
Major thanks to onlylucky at CPMMB.

Mary looks so fresh and happy. She's just been glowing this past year!

Yeah, Mary looks very young, vibrant, happy and fresh. It is, indeed, a beautiful photo of Mary! :wub:
 
Last edited:
I really love Princess Mary, I think she is always smilling and happy and fresh although I think she must be really tired!!!! But she looks really fresh and always very fashion!!!!!!
 
soCal girl said:
on this photo she really looks alike hr sister Patricia.
Btw, I am not fond of her "messy looking" hairstyle and her dress style:neutral: .
 
biboquinhas said:
I really love Princess Mary, I think she is always smilling and happy and fresh although I think she must be really tired!!!! But she looks really fresh and always very fashion!!!!!!


Yes, you are right.

She should be a very "positive thinking" person, always taking the bright side of life

;)
 
I have to agree with you, the hem is just awful. Other than that, she looks great.
 
fandesacs2003 said:
Yes, you are right.

She should be a very "positive thinking" person, always taking the bright side of life

;)

How can you possibly know that?!
 
I agree about her hair...I bet that's what it looks like naturally. Anyhow, I much prefer her hair in waves, it looks great like that!
 
Tinika said:
How can you possibly know that?!

Well I think sometimes we have to guess things just having some images to support what we are saying! Most of the time here at Royal Forums we just have some images to support all we are saying, so sometimes we are wrong but other we really can image what they are thinking.....
 
Last edited:
I don't like the hemline....the top seems nice, but I can't get a clear picture of it.
 
Mary looks lovely...She looks good on black
 
They look wonderful as always, I especially love the shoes!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom