Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glistening Seas

:books: We hadn't known that she had gotten license from Sorbonne.

:books: Caroline went to Sorbonne didn't she? So it appears she followed in her mothers footsteps on that end.

:books: Journalism is an interesting field also one that is always busy it seems, do you suppose??:rose:

There always been a discussion on if she got the license or not. I particularly don't know if she did, but i think that at least she had to know something to write an article (with help from someone of the magazine) about fashion (i think it was fashion) right?

Thanks

I checked in Pierre's thread, and Beatrice is 1.77 m. According to the conversion chart it gives 5.807 feets.
The 5.7 for Charlotte gives 1.73 m, so 3cm differences, which I do not believe. Starting from the point that 1.77m for Beatrice is the confirmed, I would say that Charlotte is 1.70 (5.577') and with 8-9cm high heels she becomes taller.
Sorry for metric system, I do not understand it in feets

Another point. Does someone recognize the brand of her bag?? Very nice

Thanks to paula_miwa for the link:Castañer | Pilar espadrille wedges | NET-A-PORTER.COM
we know now charlotte's sandals give her the plus of 4.5 inches (11,43 cm). really i dont think Charlotte is 5.5 (1.70), i would say she is between 5,3 (1,63 m) to 5,51 (1,68 m).
she doesnt seem to tall for me

doesnt matter how tall is she, she is really beautiful :flowers:

Yes, I read in RTL.de that she is only 1,63 cm.

She more like 5'7 - 5'6 she is just a little bit shorter than her aunt

Thanks to paula_miwa for the link:Castañer*|*Pilar espadrille wedges*|*NET-A-PORTER.COM
we know now charlotte's sandals give her the plus of 4.5 inches (11,43 cm). really i dont think Charlotte is 5.5 (1.70), i would say she is between 5,3 (1,63 m) to 5,51 (1,68 m).
she doesnt seem to tall for me

doesnt matter how tall is she, she is really beautiful :flowers:
I think you are right! Se is probably 1,63/1,65 m
In these pics
Belga
Belga
she looks as tall as Beatrice, probably even shorter, considering the perspective of the pics, but Beatrice is wearing flat shoes. So, if Beatrice is really 1,77 m ( though I think she is shorter), and Charlotte sandals give her 4.5 inches (11,43 cm), she should be 1,63/1,65 m tall.

She must have taken after her grandmother Fernanda then. That lady doesn't appear to be tall...

Last edited:
There is no way she is 1,63. I am that and I am absolutely tiny. She is way taller than me. She is not that short compared to her brothers in heels, and I am still completely drawf like next to mine who are around their height.

She seems just a bit shorter than her mother, so whatever Caroline is,
knock a bit of it.

I think caro is 1.70, so char may be 1,68 ? Thats what i had once heard..:whistling:

That sounds more realistic. I wonder if people realise how short she would be if she were 1,63. You are a petit girl. And Charlotte is not. She isn't very tall but she is a nice height.

That sounds more realistic. I wonder if people realise how short she would be if she were 1,63. You are a petit girl. And Charlotte is not. She isn't very tall but she is a nice height.

Well, it all depends where you come from. Maybe 1.63 is petite in northern countries. But for a mediterranean girl, it's average height. 1'70 is pretty tall for a woman in southern europe. And Charlotte doesn't look petite but she is certainly not tall. If you think about it, she always looks smaller or the same height than the people who are with her in pictures. She never looks taller than anyone, not even when she is wearing heels, as she would if she was 1'68.

Well, it all depends where you come from. Maybe 1.63 is petite in northern countries. But for a mediterranean girl, it's average height. 1'70 is pretty tall for a woman in southern europe. And Charlotte doesn't look petite but she is certainly not tall. If you think about it, she always looks smaller or the same height than the people who are with her in pictures. She never looks taller than anyone, not even when she is wearing heels, as she would if she was 1'68.

She is not that short. Like I said I am dwarf like next to my brothers who are around the same height as hers. Even in 5 inch heels. The average Italians are taller than me too. Problem for Charlotte is that she hangs out with model height women.

I believe your estimation is correct. Her mother was known to be 5.6' and Charlotte is a little shorter so she has got to be about 5.5'.
Thanks

Thanks

I checked in Pierre's thread, and Beatrice is 1.77 m. According to the conversion chart it gives 5.807 feets.
The 5.7 for Charlotte gives 1.73 m, so 3cm differences, which I do not believe. Starting from the point that 1.77m for Beatrice is the confirmed, I would say that Charlotte is 1.70 (5.577') and with 8-9cm high heels she becomes taller.
Sorry for metric system, I do not understand it in feets

Another point. Does someone recognize the brand of her bag?? Very nice

How do you watch this video on a Mac? I really want to watch it but I can't. :sad:

I'm having the same problem!^ I wish someone could put it on youtube!

She looks so adorable! She really looked nervous at some points in the video, but she seemed really eloquent and her voice is really husky, way deeper than her mom's but still lovely. And so cute the tap Albert gives her at the beginning! Thanks

She speaks here french, can anybody translate it? Thanks

^I think so yes. This is the second time anybody's ever heard her speak, at least where it was on video. The first was that papparazzi video after Stella McCartney's show in Feb. BUt yeah this is her first real interview.

I would also appreciate a translation. I picked up some things, like at the beginning when she was saying "I started competing very young..." and I think also (would love confirmation) that she said something about Caroline possibly at the end? I think she said something like I'm going to Brazil, then Portrugal (for jumping I guess) and then it sounds like she says "ma maman avec...something", so anybody who speaks french would be a great help:flowers:

very cute!!! beacause she´s nervous and she says "eeeee..." a lot
thanks for the video
i love charlotte(´s voice)

Camera love her. She looks realy beautiful and her voice...

i want watch the video..i have a mac ..i can't do it
:'-(

i want watch the video..i have a mac ..i can't do it
:'-(
What browser do you use ? I had problems also I use Mozilla Firefox and I had to download a WMV extension to view it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom