Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 23 : March 2007 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trilly said:
i'm sorry to condradict you, but an elegant woman is never in a rush! :)
I happen to disagree. Many shots from fashion magazines, Vogue in particular, show women striding taking long steps, as if they're going somewhere and are a bit late, and looking supremely elegant doing so.:flowers:

CasiraghiTrio said:
That's ridiculous. Many women walk like that. It's annoying when people act like "Parisian" women are more confident or more graceful than any other.
As for Parisian women having a specific walk, that's the cliche, true or not. I didn't make it up. Be kind and don't tell me what I write is ridiculous. Just say you disagree. :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
iloveroyals said:
As for Parisian women having a specific walk, that's the cliche, true or not. I didn't make it up. Be kind and don't tell me what I write is ridiculous. Just say you disagree. :sad:

I wasn't trying to be unkind. I'm sorry for stating my opinion in an insensitive way. I just want point out that elegant walks and confident women are a universal reality. Parisian women have the reputation, but not the copyright on it. :flowers:

CasiraghiTrio said:
I wasn't trying to be unkind. I'm sorry for stating my opinion in an insensitive way. I just want point out that elegant walks and confident women are a universal reality. Parisian women have the reputation, but not the copyright on it. :flowers:

I agree, obviously there are elegant walks and confident women everywhere. As for the fast pace, I have noticed it is characteristic of women living in big cities.

Once again please have a look at post 148 of this thread.

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

iloveroyals said:
I agree, obviously there are elegant walks and confident women everywhere. As for the fast pace, I have noticed it is characteristic of women living in big cities.

Oh yeah! :lol: Take it from a woman who has lived both in Los Angeles and Manhattan! Those designer-heeled chicks can hustle, whether headed for work or the sale at Barneys (for the New Yorkers) or Fred Segal for the L.A. women. Hey, maybe that's why Charlotte looks in a hurry....what are the touristy shops in Paris, Galeries Lafayette or Bon Marche?

Trilly said:
i guess she hasn't quitted horseriding. She used to compete on an international level and my ex boyfriend once met her in a competition. Anyway she certainly isn't one of the strongest riders but she has one of the best trainers and a very good horse, which makes things a lot easier! ;)
She never was a top-level rider. She never compited in an international csi . She was what you could call a third rate rider. Very good for an amateur, but far away from the top level. Actually, she never was in the same category as Valentine (an international csi rider) who always was a far better and dedicated rider.
I guess that charlotte though about taking horseriding seriously when she was a teenager but now she has other things in her life. Probably she still rides now ans them but she does not seem to spend enough training time to compete anymore.

anabela921 said:
Hideous boots!!! And skinny jeans are not for her IMO!

iloveroyals said:
I happen to disagree. Many shots from fashion magazines, Vogue in particular, show women striding taking long steps, as if they're going somewhere and are a bit late, and looking supremely elegant doing so.:flowers:
I agree with tilly. Elengance and running don't go well together. Elegance is poised.
And I don't think either that parisian women walk in any distinctive way.

Last edited:
According to this week's Novella 2000 Charlotte is through with Felix.
Cover

Tosca said:
Cover

i thought they'd broken up awhile ago. when was the last time they were photographed together?

Tosca said:
Cover

....stuff happens! :ermm: I'm not sure how long they were together, but maybe they just started to grow in different directions (recall those pictures from last Summer on the streets of St. Remy where they appeared to be unhappy - Felix walking behind her, almost appeared to be arguing). Maybe she'll take time to concentrate on her studies and later meet some special at school - she's young with plenty of time to grow.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
She's dressing like Tatiana! Except Tati looks better than she does in those photos.

BurberryBrit said:
She's dressing like Tatiana! Except Tati looks better than she does in those photos.
I think its because tatiana has the height to pull of such an outfit where as charollette doesnt. Charollette seems like busy young lady,also seems like she is at almost every party in town & fashion show, i mean... its great to see her & her changing style :flowers:

cath85 said:
these were taken at the airport when they got back to paris after the rose ball
http://i14.tinypic.com/2hyawlt.jpg

I think she got a serious shoe problem. but I like the rest of her outfit!

EDIT: looking closer to it I think her white sweater is from zara! because I have the same in grey :)
Were they travelling with Lagerfield? how lucky !!:)

cath85 said:
EDIT: looking closer to it I think her white sweater is from zara! because I have the same in grey :)

YAY!! SHE SHOPS AT ZARA! It's my favorite store, so I'm just a little excited. I can't wear that sweater in Miami though, I'd run the risk of a heat stroke!

Ani

The top thing, what you guys say is from Zara, is cool but everything else.... the shoes are the worst! I hate criticizing her though. I am actually very impressed with how happy and comfortable she looks, so with these fashion choices, something must be right. If she feels good wearing these things, what more can you want? ;)
BTW, thank you for the Style link, BB.

Horseygal said:
Well, the article gets one very important fact WRONG - it says Charlotte is the "only" daughter of Caroline....did they forget about Alexandra?! :bang:
oops. Maybe someone will bring attention to it and they will fix. They forgot 1 of her kids existed. Good noticing though, I read the same article this morining and didn't see.

cath85 said:
I think she got a serious shoe problem. but I like the rest of her outfit!

I couldn't agree more! Those shoes look like construction boots with a white underlining. Really ugly :yuk:

Charlotte must really like fur because she's worn it several times which is unfortunate (in my opinion) since there are plenty of other materials that do not violate any codes of ethics. Oh well...it is what it is! :neutral:

Well shes just getting off an airplane , I dont think shes thinking oh i have to look good for the press , she probaby just wants to be comfortable...

I have a question: where do you think she find that kind of boots?they're quite strange...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talula said:
I couldn't agree more! Those shoes look like construction boots with a white underlining. Really ugly :yuk:

Charlotte must really like fur because she's worn it several times which is unfortunate (in my opinion) since there are plenty of other materials that do not violate any codes of ethics. Oh well...it is what it is! :neutral:

We don't know if it's real or not. Lots of people wear faux fur because they like the look.

charvin87 said:
I have a question: where do you think she find that kind of boots?they're quite strange...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually saw another girl walking around paris last night wearing them...i think they're vivienne westwood from le bon marche

Horseygal said:
Well, the article gets one very important fact WRONG - it says Charlotte is the "only" daughter of Caroline....did they forget about Alexandra?! :bang:

I had the same thought, but finally I think they are talking about WHEN lagerfeld said that, I mean when she was 8

talula said:

Hey, give the girl the benefit of some sense. It could be synthetic fur. Lots of clothing is made from synthetic furs and wools.
On the other hand, if it's a Chanel coat (or top, whatever it is) it is likely real fur, which is bad. Her mother is such a promotor of children's rights, but what about animal rights?
But I agree that mostly the outfit is cool, but the shoes are ..... too ugly to say anymore about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom