Charlene Wittstock Current Events 2 : April 2006 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pama said:
Were did you read that.Not on the SA ON line magazine It said nothing on CW coming with GP. Forum rules are you are to provide a link or source to your information
A friend of South Africa has send to following article on mail....

Charlene se prins op die swemperd
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]May 12 2006 10:28:35:460PM - (SA) [/FONT]

"Ek gaan volgende week Monaco toe vir die Grand Prix," het sy opgewek gesê.
Read the red..... there says Charlene she will be on the GP of Monaco

Last edited:
elmabruin said:
A friend of South Africa has send to following article on mail....

Read the red..... there says Charlene she will be on the GP of Monaco

Sorry...but I still don't know what it says. It's all greek to me.:confused:

WENN Pictures

Prince Albert II and his girlfriend Charlene Wittstock watching the 5th Historic Grand Prix Of Monaco - Monte Carlo, Monaco - 21.05.06

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 255
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 273
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3,093
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3,379
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 220
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 254
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 250
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 226
Bingo! There she is. Obviously, she is the one. What are they waiting for? Who knows. She is the future mother to the heir of the Monegasque throne. That is his choice whether we like it or not.

Well they certainly look very happy and relaxed together.

I wanted to comment on the pics, but maybe it's better not to. <Still looking for that green sick smiley tho>

Instead a very short summary of the South African piece:
CW glows of happiness like never before. Monegasques & magazines alike expect wedding bells before the end of the year. PA has a relationship with CW since 2000. Six years on they know each other better. "We're soulmates more than anything else", says CW. "I'll go to Monaco next week for the Grand Prix", CW told happily.
CW didn't want to say much more. She said the palace PR office analyses everything that's written about the two lovebirds. "That's why I can't elaborate much about 'us'. "
About the appointments with the expensive hairdresser: "I don't know where people get that news". <In other words: it's not true. Sorry, hard to translate. G.>

Well, if the PR office indeed happens to read this: Would somebody please wander over to PA and knock some sense into the man? Pretty, pretty please? I'll even beg on my knees if it helps...

G.

:) I do not believe "she is the one". As much as she would like "to be the one", GOD is the only one who knows for sure "who the one really is"...:)

lal said:
:) I do not believe "she is the one". As much as she would like "to be the one", GOD is the only one who knows for sure "who the one really is"...:)
It is astonishing that she has basically anointed herself as 'the one'. Her lack of discretion is very un-regal. But PA has chosen her as his current girlfriend and he puts up with it and goes for this kind of woman again and again and again. I can't call CW unsuitable because PA isn't exactly suitable himself, imo. They suit each other in their unsuitableness. Maybe together they will both improve.

I definitely think they'll marry. :(
She declared them to be "Soul Mates"....
She looks comfortable in her halter tops --she remains in her natural style. Hair unkempt- no make -up...
No stylist evident...... She is a very confident woman.

Last edited:
Something is missing about her I don't know what it is.She look better done she did in her olympic pictures.You should all know by now PA is akay with grandma and her father running their mouth off when he was at the north pole then nothing she will say to the press will be a problem with him if MM of Norway can be a princess then she can too.There is no longer a standed or requirement on who is suitable to be a princess any more.

Last edited:
The red print in a previous post does say that she would be attending the Grand Prix. Subesequent pictures show she was there.

Stellad

Has Albert taken any other woman to the Grand Prix? He looks happier than I've seen him in a long, long time. If he loves her then I'm very happy for him. As my mother always said: looks are only skin deep but you don't know the personality of people until you know them. We don't know Charlene.

starnightsky said:
Has Albert taken any other woman to the Grand Prix? He looks happier than I've seen him in a long, long time. If he loves her then I'm very happy for him. As my mother always said: looks are only skin deep but you don't know the personality of people until you know them. We don't know Charlene.

he took tasha de vasconcelos if i'm not mistaken.

Ghislaine said:
Well, if the PR office indeed happens to read this: Would somebody please wander over to PA and knock some sense into the man? Pretty, pretty please? I'll even beg on my knees if it helps...

G.
:D :D :D Thanks for the laugh.:D :D

pama said:
...if MM of Norway can be a princess then she can too.There is no longer a standed or requirement on who is suitable to be a princess any more.
You are absolutely right about this. When you look at it from that point of view, CW is suitable to be princess of monaco.:( I might add that at least MM kept her mouth shut.

stellad said:
The red print in a previous post does say that she would be attending the Grand Prix. Subesequent pictures show she was there.

Stellad
It wasn't the Grand Prix. That takes place next week. This a minor event: the grand Prix historique. Next week is much bigger: more people, more traffic jams and lots of high profile guests. Caro is usually there with her family. If CW is still there, it would be interesting to see how they interact. If not, I think she should wonder about how much soul those mates have in common...;)

enchantednights said:
he took tasha de vasconcelos if i'm not mistaken.
yup, I think so too. She was at the tennis as well and she moderated the Red Cross tombola when Prince Rainier was there. I think there was even a pic of all 3 of them in the local paper.

Paca, If you see her around town, or "hear any insider news", Please let us know your impressions...:(

I am troubled by the way she talks so much about the relationship. Her blabbing started in 2000 and won't quit. It's ok to PA since things are going well.
If/when they marry, She will continue to blab her mouth during the inevitable hard times, too. If she talks about her satisfaction, she will conversely make her disatisfaction known too.
She has already revealed the palace PR workings ("...they analyze everything...") during her latest interview.

I think she is a loose cannon that will never learn the meaning of discretion.
This tendency can cause hurt....

I doubt that I shall see her, since I tend to keep away from these masses that are rolling over us once a year (for many the GP is a good reason to be drunk for 4 days and try and hit on as many women as possible. Last year there was a huge scandal about flown in prostitutes for the yachts in the harbour. So really not where a regular "housewife" would find her entertainment. Besides everything costs double.... It's cheaper to watch it on TV and go to the Friday morning freeby with the kids (our compensation for the 4 day noise polution, which is btw sometimes louder where I live, then at the actual race course. Same with the fireworks. Must be the echoing from the buildings)

As to CWs blabbing: maybe PA likes to have an "open" relationship ;) At least the tabloids won't be running out of work and we can be sure that no one will have a close look at what he is really doing in his job. (maybe that's what he wants)

paca said:
.... Next week is much bigger: more people, more traffic jams and lots of high profile guests. Caro is usually there with her family. If CW is still there, it would be interesting to see how they interact. If not, I think she should wonder about how much soul those mates have in common...;)

Good insight, Paca.

Someone with a zoom go to the Monaco Grand Prix thread that has the photos. The photo where Charlene is showing her left hand. Is there a ring?

This is the relationship PA wants. He seems to be ecstatic about this woman and she seems to feel the same. I am sure his sisters and family want the same for him, his happiness. To be honest, it does not matter what people think about this woman. PA makes the decision who he wants to be with. Charlene is a very compassionate and refreshing woman and this seems to be the type of personality Albert enjoys most. So if she is the one, all anyone can do is wish them the very best. Being annoyed about this relationship is not going to stop PA from being in her company. I stopped nitpicking PA's love affairs years ago. :)

lynda said:
This is the relationship PA wants. He seems to be ecstatic about this woman and she seems to feel the same. I am sure his sisters and family want the same for him, his happiness. To be honest, it does not matter what people think about this woman. PA makes the decision who he wants to be with. Charlene is a very compassionate and refreshing woman and this seems to be the type of personality Albert enjoys most. So if she is the one, all anyone can do is wish them the very best. Being annoyed about this relationship is not going to stop PA from being in her company. I stopped nitpicking PA's love affairs years ago. :)
She talks too much but he will continue on with her like he did with his past train wrecks.

Do any of you think she look like Princess Grace.He said he wants to marry a woman that is like his mother
How tall is CW? her shoulders are like a man.

paca said:
It wasn't the Grand Prix. That takes place next week. This a minor event: the grand Prix historique. Next week is much bigger: more people, more traffic jams and lots of high profile guests. Caro is usually there with her family. If CW is still there, it would be interesting to see how they interact. If not, I think she should wonder about how much soul those mates have in common...;)

Heavens...two days off the board and look what happens!! ;)
I couldn't find the post of who asked...but I took a closer look at the photos and no rings on CW's finger(s).

Paca -- good point. But it is interesting that he actually brought her to MC even if it isn't for one of the "big" events. I wonder how long she'll be there; I can't imagine it would be for more than a few days without creating a media frenzy.

pama said:
Do any of you think she look like Princess Grace.He said he wants to marry a woman that is like his mother
How tall is CW? her shoulders are like a man.

i think she's like 5'9''-5'10'' (Gracie was 5'7'') and yeah swimmers bodies tend to be very..manly..i guess for lack of better word.

If PA married CW it would end any illusions that MC will get a new Pss Grace. Charlene reflects Albert's taste in women not Rainier's, which is fine. He and his father have totally different characters. Some people will be very disappointed if he marries her but at least people could move on.

Gosh, Charlene looks so old for her age. But they do look happy in the photos.

P. Albert never said that he wants to marry with a woman who looks like his mother. John Lehman (Albert's cousin) said to him that P. Albert will marry with a woman because he loves her and she loves him, but not because she wants to be a princess of Monaco.

Read CNN Larry King interview. But I'm not sure what day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom