Archduke Carl-Christian, Pss Marie Astrid (née Luxembourg) and Family, 2003- 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Here are some pictures of the little Archduchesses Maria-Stella & Katarina.

10685725_10155196329045595_2231601035197665302_n.jpg

Archduchess Adélaïde & Archduchess Katarina

10341427_10155126339520511_3271332413499994544_n.jpg

Aliénor Drapé-Frisch (Adélaïde's sister) with Archduchess Katarina

28 ene 2015.jpg

Archduchess Katarina, Archduchess Adélaïde & Archduke Christoph

7 nov 2014.jpg

Archduchess Kathleen, Archduke Imre & Archduchess Maria-Stella

24 ago 2014 ms.jpg

14 ago 2014.jpg

24 ago 2014.jpg

30 jul 2014.jpg

5 jun 2014.jpg

Archduchess Kathleen & Archduchess Maria-Stella

I think they are gorgeous! :)

Thank you for the welcome Stefanie!

Last edited:
It was casually reported on another site that Archduchess Kathleen and Archduke Imre are expecting their second child. Can anyone confirm this information?

On one site a poster said it was announced on a social media page, but I do not know if that is reliable.

On one site a poster said it was announced on a social media page, but I do not know if that is reliable.

That's what I'm talking about. I'm a member of that site and asked how they knew about it. :flowers:

Thought I'd try to see if I could get it confirmed. ;)

Hmmm I suppose she could of posted it but I'd want to see proof.

LaRae

That's what I'm talking about. I'm a member of that site and asked how they knew about it. :flowers:

Thought I'd try to see if I could get it confirmed. ;)

Okay unless someone at that site would link her social media page and I don't think that the moderator likes that, we might not get a confirmation. I've noticed that family doesn't announce the pregnancies, only the births.

It was casually reported on another site that Archduchess Kathleen and Archduke Imre are expecting their second child. Can anyone confirm this information?

I read the same...with a Feb.2016 due date. I guess only time will tell :flowers:

If it's true, I wouldn't be surprised.

Thank you for sharing the link Elecktra. Good luck to the little family because life changes with baby number two!

Thank you for sharing the link Elecktra. Good luck to the little family because life changes with baby number two!
Exciting news. Congratulations to Archduchess Kathleen, Archduke Imre and to Archduchess Maria-Stella.

Little Stella is a clone of her father Imre!;)

I'm a little late though congratulations to Archduke Imre, Archduchess Kathleen and little Archduchess Maria-Stella! :flowers:

Hello! Here are some pictures of the little Archduchesses Maria-Stella & Katarina.

View attachment 293374

Archduchess Adélaïde & Archduchess Katarina

View attachment 293375

Aliénor Drapé-Frisch (Adélaïde's sister) with Archduchess Katarina

View attachment 293376

Archduchess Katarina, Archduchess Adélaïde & Archduke Christoph

View attachment 293378

Archduchess Kathleen, Archduke Imre & Archduchess Maria-Stella

View attachment 293379

View attachment 293380

View attachment 293381

View attachment 293382

View attachment 293383

Archduchess Kathleen & Archduchess Maria-Stella

I think they are gorgeous! :)

Thank you for the welcome Stefanie!

I've somehow missed these, though what beautiful photos. Archduchess Katerina and Archduchess Maria-Stella are adorable babies. It would be nice to see an updated photo of Archduchess Katerina.

Is that the ball gown that Kathleen wore before her own wedding in 2012? If it is then she's barely showing for a second time mother.

Is that the ball gown that Kathleen wore before her own wedding in 2012? If it is then she's barely showing for a second time mother.
Whatever the case, she looks beautiful in this dress.

Birth of Archduchess Magdalena of Austria, second daughter and second child for Archduke Imre and Archduchess Kathleen of Austria on February 24th 2016
A sister for Maria Stella

Congratulations to parents, big-sister, grandparents and great-grandparent(s)!
Welcome to the world, Princess Magdalena!

Birth of Archduchess Magdalena of Austria, second daughter and second child for Archduke Imre and Archduchess Kathleen of Austria on February 24th 2016
A sister for Maria Stella

how exciting, this family seems to be growing rapidly! i am looking forward to her christening to see all the family together.

i wonder if christophe and adelaide will have another child soon. theirs and imre and kathleen stories seem to turn the pages at the same time! :)

Congratulations to Kathleen, Imre and Maria Stella on the new arrival.

Congratulations to this lovely family. What a special time in the live of the parents.

Little Magdalena´s full name is: Magdalena Maria Alexandra Zita Charlotte. Little sister of Maria Stella Elizabeth Christiana Yolande Alberta.

:rose2: Welcome to the world little archduchess Magdalena :rose2:
Their daughters are soooooop beautiful!
I love their names :ROFLMAO:
Congrats to the proud parents and big sister :flowers:

Beautiful names in my opinion and I especially love it that Zita is included. ?

Archduke Carl-Christian, Princess Marie Astrid (née Luxembourg) and Family, M...

A belated congratulations to the couple! :flowers:

Magdalena is such a gorgeous name (I've been thinking about it for a child of mine sometime in the future) and I agree that it's lovely Zita is included and Archduchess Magdalena sounds perfect! The photo of little Magdalena and Maria Stella is so sweet.

What a beautiful name :flowers: I was wondering what the full name would be.

I like the fact that Magdalena was chosen for the Archduchess' first name. It is a historic name in the House of Habsburg. An Archduchess Magdalena (1532-1590) was the daughter of Holy Roman Emperor Ferdinand I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom