Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14: Sep.2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Andrea and Tatiana attending any Halloween :eek: parties this year - in the past, they've usually hit parties in NYC (once in Mexico, too), so I wonder if they'll be doing that again this year:ROFLMAO:.

Andrea buried his aunt a couple of days ago! Will he be in the mood for halloween parties already? :pumpkin1::pumpkin1::pumpkin1:

Andrea buried his aunt a couple of days ago! Will he be in the mood for halloween parties already? :pumpkin1::pumpkin1::pumpkin1:

I sent this before I knew about their Aunt's passing

Last edited by a moderator:
They look happy and comfortable - AND, they're back in NYC, which hopefully means they're back in school.....

I don't understand why these two always dress like homeless kids, when they have plenty of money to burn...

I don't understand why these two always dress like homeless kids, when they have plenty of money to burn...

Because the CAN!! :lol: And, probably so as not to stand out :whistling: and draw too much attention - in a busy city like NYC, they are less known by the average citizen on the street (unlike Paris, where - at least Andrea - is more recognizable), so dressing more like a "poor college student" is probably more comfortable and practicle.

I hope the reason is they dress like that is because of what Horseygal said, because they can do so much better! Thanks for the pics!

^ Tatiana definitely could (actually, I don't think she could do any worse) but I like Andrea's casual style. Except when it's really, really, too casual (like wearing sweat pants).

Actually it looks like tons of kids dress down like this.

Homeless kids don't wear expensive "dress me down" threads.

Whatever the case, he looks healthier than he has been looking...maybe it's cuz it's hair's not so greasy and I can't really see how skinny he is in those clothes.

:unsure: Whatever happened to trying to look nice for your partner? I must be getting old fashioned.

Andrea DOES look a little better-great to see!!!

My point might be somewhat damaged by the fact that they were being photographed, though at some distance of course, but I doubt they have to go to any lengths to be un-recognized in NYC. There are plenty of celebrities there that the locals would actually be aware of. I tend to doubt your average New Yorker would know who Andrea Casiraghi is, and depending on the age of the person you ask probably wouldn't know who Grace Kelly was either. Maybe I'm being too hard on my northern countrymen but I've discussed the reign of Emperor Charles V with a ranch hand from Mexico and met a college professor from Boston who said, "Monaco...hmmm...didn't that used to be a country?" :ermm:
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Pics 4.11.2009

Andrea is travelling a lot at the moment, Italy last week, then back
to New York and yesterday in Paris again..

Andrea Casiraghi and his dog in Paris, France 4 November 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Whoops! I wonder if the dog somehow got away, and he had to catch him/her (no leash?) :lol: I have big dogs, so I KNOW what a pain it is NOT to have a leash available, or if they somehow get away from you....he seems to have a sense of humor about the whole situation, though....:ROFLMAO:

Everybody seem to carry this dog. Andrea in Paris. Charlotte and Alex in Paris, Alex's sister in London, Tatiana near the sea, Caroline on vacation, Pierre and Beatrice on vacation.
Is it the SAME animal, or they have ALL the same type of dog?

For me, they all have the same type of dog. Or...is the same dog and has travelled a lot :lol:

How now relations Tatiana and Andrea? IMO they look in recent time cut off from each other

^They are fine. In the previous page of this thread you can see they are ok. Well, that's my point of view at least.

I don't think we've seen the following pic before :)

Andrea Casiraghi attends Le Bal Jaune FIAC 2009 After Dinner
Party hosted by Ricard at the Pavillon Cambon Capucines on
October 23, 2009 in Paris, France.

-----> Pic

Yes, he looks good here. And better & healthier than he looked in summer I think. :)

Pics 15.11.2009

Andrea Casiraghi, Alain Suguenot, French deputy of Beaune, French
singer and actor Patrick Bruel, an unidentified person and François
Sauvadet, president of the Cotes d'Or council pose before the 149th
edition of the Hospices de Beaune charity auction wine sale, on Nov.
15, 2009 in Beaune, central France.

The auction is the most famous of all the Burgundian festivals, it forms
the greatest charity sale in the world and gathers wine professionals for
more than 80 years.

Great to see Andrea at a charity event again!

Pic 1** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
Andrea Casiraghi, Alain Suguenot, French deputy of Beaune, French
singer and actor Patrick Bruel, an unidentified person and François
Sauvadet, president of the Cotes d'Or council pose before the 149th
edition of the Hospices de Beaune charity auction wine sale, on Nov.
15, 2009 in Beaune, central France.

It is nice to see him at charity events. Is this something he might be taking over for his Uncle Albert who I believe was also involved at one time with this organization?

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent - he looks so professional and mature w/those men! And, it'll be good to see him back supporting various charities - taking a lead role in that direction.

These photos are very nice.
Andrea looks good and it's clear he is in good mood, he is like a genteman.

Oh! he looks so good! Almost like good old days. I love seeing him at charities functions. It's his thing. Thanks for the pics.

Nice to see Andrea charitable deeds. I'm sure he could do a lot in this regard. He has youth, strength, energy, communications and reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom