Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - Sept.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She still within the group, Misollini and Niarchos there. Maybe sometimes they need space. But yeah, we've seen Charlotte alone but not Andrea.:rolleyes: but Andrea did arrive alone to meet up his family few months ago..

Andrea did actually accompany Tatiana (see previous pages on this post; he's wearing a white suit, like other male guests); but, I wonder if it was a concious choice on the part of Vogue editorial team to omit him? Weird....:ermm:

Andrea did actually accompany Tatiana (see previous pages on this post; he's wearing a white suit, like other male guests); but, I wonder if it was a concious choice on the part of Vogue editorial team to omit him? Weird....:ermm:
Maybe it's the fact that ALL male guests wore the same suits, so there would be no point to put in his picture when it's not an unusual or different style choice? The girls are showing off their designer dresses, after all:).

What is going on with Andrea lately - surprisingly quiet and MIA:ermm:. I've seen pictures on Park Ave Peerage of Tatiania and Margaretta M, but neither of their men (EAJr and Andrea) are photographed with them.....any one know what's going on?

Well, the U.S. press doesn't care too much about him and isn't he currently completing his Master's? Little to no press coverage + studying = M.I.A. Andrea.

Wouldn't be surprised if he likes it this way.

Is he actually in school? We know that Tatiana is studying in NYC, but where is Andria going to school; and, what's he studying? I didn't realize he'd finished (whatever the equivalent of) undergrad studies?:) And, yes, I'll bet he loves the anonymity :cool: and freedom :whistling:he's experiencing, currently. We certainly miss hearing about him, and seeing him, but good that he's getting a break from unwanted attention.

hello, yeah i saw the pictures of andrea and tatiana in the wedding in cartagena, and i had a big surprise when i saw him cuz he looks so think, and thats remeber me some other magazin where he was on a skateboard, and he looks on the bones you know, something its hapenning to him, im shure

Is he actually in school? We know that Tatiana is studying in NYC, but where is Andria going to school; and, what's he studying? I didn't realize he'd finished (whatever the equivalent of) undergrad studies?:) And, yes, I'll bet he loves the anonymity :cool: and freedom :whistling:he's experiencing, currently. We certainly miss hearing about him, and seeing him, but good that he's getting a break from unwanted attention.

From what I've read, he is. In the Casiraghi University thread, it says he's at The New School, but where in the new school is the question because TNS is made up different schools itself.

His undergrad was at the American Unversity of Paris.

In the new Vogue With Gisele and Lebron on the cover has a bit of info on Andrea that says that he belongs to a some sort of Techno rave group that send you an email the day before a get together for anyplace in the world.

In the new Vogue With Gisele and Lebron on the cover has a bit of info on Andrea that says that he belongs to a some sort of Techno rave group that send you an email the day before a get together for anyplace in the world.

There must be some secret society;)that sends secret e-mail?!:eek: Well, he's at all the hotest parties and events, so it must be true. I think there was something way back in the threads about royals belonging to something like a "Facebook-type" group where they can e-mail each other w/out the outside world seeing what they really talk about, etc.

All the young royals do that? WOW!! I just know there are gathering annually between all royals heads.. to know that the young royals do the same things, hmm cute..

p/s Do u think Charlotte know Prince Amedeo personally? I love the idea...:brows::p :belgiumflag::monacoflag:

It mentions where they are currently living. And the article is currently appearing on style.com, so it's not OT in my opinion as this is the thread for current events ;)

According to this week's Novella mag, Andrea is through with Tatiana.
We'll see...

^ I doubt that (even though I kinda hope it's true)

I sincerely hope that isn't true.

Well he's young and should be playing the field (dating two or four girls) instead of being tied down to one. He might as well get it out of his system now instead of when he's married. Sure they make a cute couple, but come on. He needs to soil his oats, while being safe and responsible, before it's too late.

We'll see...

WHAT?!:eek: Can you/someone download and/or translate the article?! I will believe it when I see it....they've been together for years:wub:. Maybe they've grown apart - it happens.:ohmy: Now that she's back in school, and maybe he's not (it's not clear), maybe she's gaining new friends or interests that are different from his. I would be sad because they are such a sweet couple, very genuine, and she was a good match for him - in that, she wasn't dating him for the publicity and really stayed behind the scenes. I think they've simply been too busy for the latest events (National Day, Skiing, Rose Ball, etc) - I don't think that's a sign that they weren't getting along. I guess we need to see what the article is saying and basing their stance on.....

Well he's young and should be playing the field (dating two or four girls) instead of being tied down to one. He might as well get it out of his system now instead of when he's married. Sure they make a cute couple, but come on. He needs to soil his oats, while being safe and responsible, before it's too late.

So what if he's young. Just because a person is young doesn't mean that they have to be out on the field until their 30s. If they find that person with whom they believe if best for them in their early, mid 20s then by all means that should stay with together. Every person is different when it comes to their own relationships as I'm pretty sure we've all seen.

Andrea and Tatiana have been together for what, 3-4 years now? They seem to have been in a steady, committed relationship and both have dealt with the scrunity of outsiders looking in claiming that she isn't good enough for him, and other mess like that. So, what's wrong this set up?

Last edited:
We'll see...

What kind of magazine is Novella? Is it a trashy tabloid like Star or more trustworthy like People?
I can't decide how I would feel if they broke up. I like Tatiana but not that much.

The Novella 2000 article just reports that Andrea was in Paris for the annual Ball at Chez Maxim's in favour of the Motrice association (the one he sponsors), and Tatiana was not with him. They also say the couple hasn't been seen officially in public for a while and that they might be in crisis.
It's mainly speculation, even though in my opinion it is a bit strange that Tatiana didn't join Andrea to support him, but there may be many reasons why she could not go.
I will add that Novella is not so reliable usually, even thought it is a little more lately.

ETA: a link about Andrea's involvement with Motrice Foundation:

La Fondation Motrice - ANDREA CASIRAGHI SOUTIENT LA FONDATION MOTRICE

La Fondation Motrice - Notre Parrain : Andrea Casiraghi

Last edited:
It's mainly speculation, even though in my opinion it is a bit strange that Tatiana didn't join Andrea to support him, but there may be many reasons why she could not go.
I will add that Novella is not so reliable usually, even thought it is a little more lately.

Remember Charlotte and Felix's breaking off a couple of years ago? Novella was the only one that smelled there was something going on between the two of them...

So what if he's young. Just because a person is young doesn't mean that they have to be out on the field until their 30s. If they find that person with whom they believe if best for them in their early, mid 20s then by all means that should stay with together. Every person is different when it comes to their own relationships as I'm pretty sure we've all seen.

Andrea and Tatiana have been together for what, 3-4 years now? They seem to have been in a steady, committed relationship and both have dealt with the scrunity of outsiders looking in claiming that she isn't good enough for him, and other mess like that. So, what's wrong this set up?

You clearly missed the point. So what if he's young? Let me explain it one more time: He's a young adult. A majority of young adults date various people and have a experience life in many different ways. To be tied down to one person, at a young age, he may be missing something. He'll have plenty of time to be tied down to one person when he is married. Once married, he shouldn't cheat, and those who were tied down at a young age, then marry, tend to cheat once that golden band is on their finger five years later. Understand now? Brilliant.;):D

Once again, if the Novella story is true, gee I'm sorry that they broke up. However, he's a young adult and should be out dating one, two, three or more women... otherwise he might regret it once he hits forty and realizes he could have had more fun with various women.

The Novella 2000 article just reports that Andrea was in Paris for the annual Ball at Chez Maxim's in favour of the Motrice association (the one he sponsors), and Tatiana was not with him. They also say the couple hasn't been seen officially in public for a while and that they might be in crisis.

ETA: a link about Andrea's involvement with Motrice Foundation:

La Fondation Motrice - ANDREA CASIRAGHI SOUTIENT LA FONDATION MOTRICE

La Fondation Motrice - Notre Parrain : Andrea Casiraghi

Tatiana is in graduate school. Frankly she doesn't have time to party and jet all over the place. If they have a secure relationship, then nothing is wrong with Andrea attending all these events without her while she studies.
What I wonder is what exactly is Andrea doing these days besides partying and jetting about.

Maybe they are having a crisis, who knows, considering Andrea looks like he has lost even more weight and started to go bold as far as I can see from the new picture. Whatever is happening, he doesn't look like a happy, healthy young man at the moment.
New pic

I agree w/those reminding us that Tatiana may very well just be tied up w/her studies - no other reason. But, I still say that maybe because she's back in school, and he may not be, their lives are starting to go in different directions....again, maybe she's making friends that are not part of the "jet set"....hopefully, it's just that she's too busy to pull away from her studies. But, if they have grown apart, they are young enough to meet someone new and special and start over.

Oh boy, Andrea is looking rough in that last picture.

Remember Charlotte and Felix's breaking off a couple of years ago? Novella was the only one that smelled there was something going on between the two of them...

Actually, on page #2 of this thread, I also asked why Andrea seemed MIA, and why they weren't being photographed together....:ermm:

I think we are all sounding like the PAPARAZZI here in making all these assumptions. In actual fact we dont even know these two people personally ( I stand corrected if somebody really does know them personally of course), so how can we make statements about them when we dont even know what the true state of their relationship is. I say leave their love life alone until we hear something that is from a very reliable source.:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom