Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 9 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scans of Festival de Cannes party

(Aujourd'hui en France, Ici Paris)

sanstitre6bl.jpg

131xs1.jpg

louisgarrel said:
^well u have to admit for char it's easier to pick up great style, she has been exposed to it from an early age, where as tati is new to the game

by the way thanks again for the e-mail...i got the ones i wanted

i don't think you can ever be new to the game. she may not have had the motherly guidance/influnce that i had and i am positive Char had.

and no prob. i wasn't sure so i just sent the whole folder :p

louisgarrel said:
^well u have to admit for char it's easier to pick up great style, she has been exposed to it from an early age, where as tati is new to the game

I don't think it has to do with being "exposed to fashion", fashion is all around us, whether you are rich or not. It's not about designer clothes either, Charlotte can look good in GAP as well as D&B. I thought Europe is suppose to be where fashion starts, U.S. is somehow a certain degree behind. But looking at Tati she may be 19 but fashion isn't about age either. She seems like a very devoted person to Andrea and that's what i like about her. However, she seems to be a pushover, a person who can easily be thwarted, i just hope she realizes her self-importance, regardless of who she is with or whatever spectrum of society she is in. She seems to be a good person, her style is lacking though, but that's not really it, Anyone can have horrible or wonderful style.

I might not about to call her "weak" but rather a person who puts someone elses happiness before her own, which is great as a person. Tati might feel loved and happy just seeing Andrea happy with her actions, however, I just hope that in the long run it will be for a happy beginning with her life with Andrea. Loving and caring people deserves happiness even if she has bad style at the moment and dont know how to fix her hair. :p

Just a personal opinion. I may not like her style or her lack of self-confidence, but she certaintly isnt weak, but rather humble.

from what i'v seen of many girls at that age they don't have a sence of individuality in thier style yet so they copy thier peers...
and as for my comment on her being new to the game. i ment, she dosn't strike me as the type to have ever payed attention to fashion trends, so it's like she has to learn now since she is dating a public figure....
and your right u don't have to be rich or whatever to have style, and i agree with u about her being humble,
i don't think fashion is a priority to tati...maybe andrea is and pleasing him (hence dressing like him), which i don't think is soooooooooo bad ....it's like they say imitation is the highest form of flatery

Last edited:
why does she always look like crap? She should ask charlotte for some advise on clothes.

i like the word humble more. it suits her. weak just didn't sound right. good call Loveless ;)

i found these pictures on google one time while browsing, and it struck me as odd that she (the girlfriend!) would be walking behind in a kind of slouchy position, if you study her face and posture you'll see what i mean. while the blond girl, whom i have never seen before but was with them last year was side by side to him.

120mnhh.jpg

120s011.jpg

source: isifa

she just seems to be i don't know second to them. if that wre me i would be right next to them. she just looks..i don't know. backed away from them and the way she's standing. she seems so isolated.these pictures were what really got me into 'analyzing' it.

Okay I think no one of us knows why she is walking behind him, or even if there is a reason behind this, so actually all of your comments are just speculations. Therefore I think it would be a good idea to get back on topic and just wait until there are new pics or events.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

Andrea is looking great as usual, and I don't know if I agree with the speculations of Tati in the pics.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to Andrea Casiraghi!!!

Andrea at the D&G Party and with Tatiana in Cannes - Chi Magazine

BTW that's what I call love......

1230b3d.jpg

1230b5i.jpg
1230b9k.jpg
1230bax.jpg

thanks tbhrc..

andrea is soooooo sweet...i just adore him

Happy Birthday to Andrea!! :) Isn't that picture of him carrying Tatiana's shoes the sweetest! He obviously loves her and treats her very well.

Tati looks so nice there. I think it's sweet that he's carrying her shoes. :)

he must loves her to carry her shoes and giving his coat to her to protect from coldness...that was one sweet gesture.........now people, some of us think that tati is pretty (i think she is just that, not beautiful), humble or weak, always walking three steps behind andrea, bla...bla..bla....., what what really counts here is the fact that they both loves each other and that is that. lucky girl.......:rolleyes:

Keystone / Splash

Caption: Jun 08, 2006; Cannes, France, France; The eldest grandchild of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace Of Monaco, Andrea Casiraghi with his companion Tatiana Santo Domingo after a long night in Cannes, France. Mandatory Credit: Photo by Splash News/KEYSTONE Press © Copyright 2006 by Splash News

Attachments

• img_pre.cgi.jpg
    img_pre.cgi.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 516
  • img_pre.cgi1.jpg
    img_pre.cgi1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 487
  • img_pre.cgi2.jpg
    img_pre.cgi2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 484
  • img_pre.cgi3.jpg
    img_pre.cgi3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 489
  • img_pre.cgi4.jpg
    img_pre.cgi4.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 401
  • img_pre.cgi5.jpg
    img_pre.cgi5.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 428
  • img_pre.cgi6.jpg
    img_pre.cgi6.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 572
  • img_pre.cgi7.jpg
    img_pre.cgi7.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 580
  • img_pre.cgi8.jpg
    img_pre.cgi8.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 490
scans of D&G party and cannes festival and grand prix
(VSD,Public)

numriser3qj.jpg
numriser00020nh.jpg

They really make a cute couple.

As invasive as those Keystone pics are, I must confess that they are a fascinating glimpse into Andrea's personal side. I just adore the fact that he was carrying Tatiana's shoes. That is incredibly sweet and shows how much he loves her. But my god, taking pics of them through that window??!! :eek:

:Dtati took a page out of britney spear's walking on unclean public road without her shoes :cool:

I just can't get over it. I am the last person to say the paparazzi don't have a right to photograph celebs and royals outside, walking around Paris or London or New York or whereever. Hey, that's life. If you're a young royal or a young celeb of any kind, when you step outside, people take notice. But taking pictures of Andrea and Tati in their hotel is on a par with taking pics of them in a private home without their permission. These paparazzi clearly stalked them to their doorstep. And in one pic Andrea seems to see them through the window and has his hand in a suspicious gesture, so it would seem that this was most unwanted attention. I wonder that they were continuing to stand by the window, and why didn't they ask a hotel manager to call the police, for surely it was trespassing, as the paparazzi would not have gotten such good quality pictures without being inside the walls or gates.
It occurs to me that Andrea is either no aware of he legal rights because if he wants to, I'm sure he can contrive a case against the hotel for failing to prevent this. He may be aware of his rights, but doesn't want to deal with it, in which case it must be that it doesn't bother him enough to take the trouble. So since it doesn't bother him, it shouldn't bother me, right? I should just shut up.

Before anyone goes out to criticize/judge his lifestyle. take a moment to read this and rethink your opinion of him.

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:dyFCDQvB0NAJ:www.amade-mondiale.org/download/reportamadeen2004.pdf+andrea+casiraghi&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=94

Andrea Casiraghi's trip to Africa

Mr. Andrea Casiraghi, son of H.R.H. the Princess of Hanover, took part, in February and in March 2004, in a humanitarian programme in a volunteer scheme for AMADE. Along with M.Francis Kasasa, General Secretary of AMADE, Mr. Casiraghi had the opportunity to visit AMADE satellites in Senegal, in Togo and Niger. As he arrived in Senegal, he could find out how it was managed and how new programmes were implemented.Mr. Casiraghi, by suggesting new ways to tackle difficulties, will make this centre more efficient and also will enable it to set its priorities right. In Lomé, the Togo based AMADE is involved in vocational training for young tailors. On the one hand, Andrea Casiraghi contributed in teaching them the basics of reading and writing, as things stood he decided to employ a new teacher for this purpose. The whole programme handles a wide range of subjects aimed at raising social awareness such as healthcare issues, environmental principles, equal opportunities endeavours. On the other hand, he personally bought a blackboard, 3 footballs, 11 school books. He also donated money to create a football team in which both street-children of the area and students of the centre would play together. By that time, Mr. Casiraghi realized that Lomé was a gateway for child trafficking. As a consequence, he raised Mr. Saparapa's awareness to this problems, Mr. Saparapa is in charge with the AMADE in Togo. Andrea Casiraghi would like this centre to fight against this social scourge along with other organizations. And it could ideally be part of the national commission in charge with the child trafficking in an advisory capacity.The last visit took place in Nigeria, Mr. Mainassara, President of this AMADE, guided Mr. Casiraghi throughout several programmes being carried out. Francis Kasasa and Andrea

Casiraghi went to Foulan Kaoura to talk to Locals and to analize their real needs. It was obvious to both visitors that the top priority issue was to provide the centre with computers, access to the internet, more appropriate facilities for the area. They also decided to start a programme focused on providing school books and a teacher to educate them, and a first medical aid facilities. In conclusion, Andrea Casiraghi's visit to these several AMADEs highlighted their strenghts and weaknesses, and he put forward new means to achieve good results in these humanitarian programmes.

CasiraghiTrio said:
It occurs to me that Andrea is either no aware of he legal rights because if he wants to, I'm sure he can contrive a case against the hotel for failing to prevent this. He may be aware of his rights, but doesn't want to deal with it, in which case it must be that it doesn't bother him enough to take the trouble. So since it doesn't bother him, it shouldn't bother me, right? I should just shut up.

The Monaco family since many years has a regular policy to pursue all paparazzis who trespass their rights. Celebrities in France are much better protected in France than in Italy or in Germany. IMO Andrea knows very well his rights, but he is still too young to react like his mother. Either he lets them do, or he gets very angry and he reacts immediately, like last year in Rome. Caroline, has learned not to react immediately, and to legally act, Andrea, not yet..

fandesacs2003 said:
The Monaco family since many years has a regular policy to pursue all paparazzis who trespass their rights. Celebrities in France are much better protected in France than in Italy or in Germany. IMO Andrea knows very well his rights, but he is still too young to react like his mother. Either he lets them do, or he gets very angry and he reacts immediately, like last year in Rome. Caroline, has learned not to react immediately, and to legally act, Andrea, not yet..

Chi magazine shot itself in the foot because those pictures they obviously bought from keystone (which bought from paparazzi) are blatant evidence of trespassing. Those window pictures were clearly taken at close range, otherwise they would have been blurry because of the glare of the lights. The hotel can file a suit against the photographers if they want, or Andrea can file a suit against the hotel if they fail to, because his privacy was seriously violated there. He could also sue Chi for publishing the pictures. The only one free and clear is Keystone, unless I'm missing something.
That was completely out of bounds. Photograph him at the parties, arriving, leaving, walking down the street, but when you keep photographing him once he is inside private grounds, that is just wrong.

Last edited:
it's looks to me the pics were taken through the entrence door not the window...you can see he post card rack...i kinda looks like there checking in

They are a handsome couple, and Tatiana looks gorgeous in those photos with the silver/gray dress on.

...may not like her style or her lack of self-confidence, but she certaintly isnt weak, but rather humble.

Haven't been on forum for a while, seems many things to read... I really like the way you put it about Tati Loveless.

Finally I caught up with what I missed. I love those pictures. They are so sweet.

Being humble and not good at dressing are nothing to do with they being in love with each other. Two different subjects.

I always think they love each other and I believe strongly that Tati is a very true person which makes her stand out from others. Tati is not thinking about approving herself to anybody but loving Andrea in her own way. Not easy thing to do!

However I still think Tati's way of dressing is debatable and I am not that used to her usual way of 3 steps behind. But these have no harm to their relationship, as long as they are happy. I certainly think Tati is a very nice girl for Andrea. They are so young and the life is too short to think about how other people may care.

pllf1203 said:
Finally I caught up with what I missed. I love those pictures. They are so sweet.

Being humble and not good at dressing are nothing to do with they being in love with each other. Two different subjects.

I always think they love each other and I believe strongly that Tati is a very true person which makes her stand out from others. Tati is not thinking about approving herself to anybody but loving Andrea in her own way. Not easy thing to do!

However I still think Tati's way of dressing is debatable and I am not that used to her usual way of 3 steps behind. But these have no harm to their relationship, as long as they are happy. I certainly think Tati is a very nice girl for Andrea. They are so young and the life is too short to think about how other people may care.

The sweetness and genuine quality in the pics of them together just warms the heart. I have the same feelings about Charlotte and Felix. I think both couples had an instant "click," if you will. They just connected almost immediately. I hope Pierre finds his own Tatiana, but he might take longer!! Such a rowdy boy, that Pierrot!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom