The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 14: June 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Cornwall in a lovely dress on day 1 in Jordan today, November 16:

** Full view **

Indeed. This dress is very much in the mould of the dresses we saw Camilla wear in the summer this year.

The duchess looks lovely and its a perfect choice for the warm November weather in Jordan.

The Duchess of Cornwall at a gala dinner in Amman this evening, November 16:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Both her dresses, the blue and the white ones are really perfectly beautiful and suit her.
If she tires of the blue one, she can send it to me !!!!!

I really envy her blue dress. It is a wonderful style for her with the cut and fit of the top accentuating both the sleeves and the fuller gored skirt set at the absolute perfect length but, the colour and pattern were the stars. Her accessories were also really nice.

Her soft, flowing even gown was an addition to her hot weather tour wardrobe, elegant, refined and very regal. She has her tour gala eveningwear well and truly nailed with her kitten-heeled shoes being the cherry on top.

I really envy her blue dress. It is a wonderful style for her with the cut and fit of the top accentuating both the sleeves and the fuller gored skirt set at the absolute perfect length but, the colour and pattern were the stars. Her accessories were also really nice.

Her soft, flowing even gown was an addition to her hot weather tour wardrobe, elegant, refined and very regal. She has her tour gala eveningwear well and truly nailed with her kitten-heeled shoes being the cherry on top.

Another word I'd use to add to the list about Camilla's hot weather tour wardrobe is, most definitely, comfortable. One thing I've realized with getting older is that "will I be comfortable wearing this" far outweighs a latest trend in fashion. The older we get, the more we tend to know what suits us already and is comfortable and that becomes pretty much a basic pattern.

The Duchess of Cornwall on day 2 in Jordan today, November 17, wearing a Fiona Clare dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Really lovely soft look on the duchess and a gorgeous pair of earrings too.

She looks fabulous. What is different about her hair that looks so much better? It looks softer and shiny to me but maybe she altered the cut?

Again another really lovely outfit and colour on the duchess for the arrival.

Again another really lovely outfit and colour on the duchess for the arrival.

Lovely, indeed. She has had this collection of sub-continental inspired outfits for some time now, and she certainly seems to get good use out of them.

She looks fabulous. What is different about her hair that looks so much better? It looks softer and shiny to me but maybe she altered the cut?

Maybe she’s traveling with a different stylist. I notice she’s wearing brighter lipstick lately, too.

The detail on the shoulders and centre of the bodice of the tunic top is an attractive look and softens the overall effect of the monotone.

Camilla has looked so lovely during her engagements during this official visit.

Not crazy about the hat but I guess its more practical for late November.

Wonderful wool outfit with such a becoming shade of brown. She has the button wrong, however, and there is makeup visible on the collar of the blouse. Humans like the rest of us

The outfit is lovely but the last trip convinced me of what I already knew: the Duchess should wear light colours. She's good looking but in light shades, she's just wonderful.

Lovely, indeed. She has had this collection of sub-continental inspired outfits for some time now, and she certainly seems to get good use out of them.
I love her "Hot weather tour wardrobe", it enables her to be comfortable yet elegant and pay tribute to the customs and social mores of the country she is visiting 'Camilla' part of that wardrobe is her growing number of elegant and substantial parasols. She's even been seen using them in the UK heatwave . . . was that the summer before last or the one before that? Time seems to be standing still.

The Duchess of Cornwall at the biennial Rifles Awards Dinner this evening, November 24:

** Full view ** Close up **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom