Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2019 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She had surgery a few days ago! She probably wore sth that fits over her injured knee. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Maria Teresa at the banquet for the state visit from Belgium this evening:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Princesses Sibilla by far is the best dressed Luxembourg Princess today and ,the colour too makes HRH stand out.

Oh definitely. Sybilla for the Luxembourg win.?

She is always so elegant.

In my opinion Princess Claire was the best dressed Luxembourg Royal Lady today. There's just something beautiful about her outfit that I can't take my eyes off and in general I think she has this kind of natural beauty which makes her look even prettier and stand out from the whole crowd. That red lipstick also suits her outfit. Well done, Claire!

Sibilla for the win. The color is stunning. I even like her hat. :flowers:

Claire the jacket hits her at a bizarre length. And I hate the juvenile headband or whatever she is wearing. Ditch that and hem the coat, would be a win.

Dianne just seems to have a lot going on. Like the color of her accessories.

Princess Sibilla's look is very beautiful indeed. It's very appropriate and the striking color is glorious.

Just a bit disappointed with Princess Claire. I think her dress and that long coat don't match.

They all look lovely but Princess Sibilla is my favourite. I love her crescent moon brooch too.

I love that shade of green on Claire, very autumnal. She looks great.

I like the pop of orange with the otherwise all black suit for Maria Teresa.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa attended the Edward Steichen Awards Ceremony today, December 6:

** Full view **

The green jacket is not particularly flattering. I am sure its warm but in this case, no.

(..)

I love the nice casual look of the photo clothing wise.

Off topic comments and replies to them have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Lovely tiara, hair and makeup for Princess Alexandra. I like the dress and jacket separately, not together.

The dress is a top + long skirt? Versatile pieces. I remember Alexandra wore the top and jacket with shorter skirt in Japan and previously worn with pants by Grand Duchess Maria Teresa.

One of Princess Alexandra's nicest gala looks though I agree it might look even better minus the jacket.

Maria Teresa at the Installation of Frederic Mitterrand at the "Academie des Beaux-Arts" in Paris today:

** Pic **

I am not a fan of MT but what a succes l change (..) hairdo and dresses. She is lookig much younger
The only thing too much make up for this Event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom