Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beatrice looks lovely. I think this is my favourite outfit of the Royal Family Christmas Day service.

Her outfit is my favorite too.

The green coat is just stunning. Love the fur.

Not sure about her hat but Beatrice's coat is completely elegant. It almost gives off a retro 1920's-1930's vibe.?

Beatrice looks lovely. I think this is my favourite outfit of the Royal Family Christmas Day service.

Wow, Beatrice is clearly the best looking lady there. I love those shades of green.
Yes, Beatrice was definitely the best of the younger royals. I also loved her retro hat and the fur trim on her cuffs.

Lovely looks for the sisters at Christmas. Catherine and Beatrice both wearing beautiful shades of green ton Sunday.

Not a coat that works for her. I like the print of the dress but the length I don’t like worn with these boots and thick tights. Not a particularly flattering look overall.

:previous:
I agree.
Individually, the items are fine, but they don't coordinate well together.

Individually each piece is fine. That dress would be super cute with some black heels. But, the coat looks too big and somehow the boots/tights just don't work with that dress, though those boots do look nice with that coat.

Last edited:
Princess Beatrice during a visit to the the research lab at the Centre For Cell Biology and Cutaneous Research, Blizard Institure, Queen Mary University, London, as she is announced as the new patron of The British Skin Foundation today 7 February

https://media.gettyimages.com/id/12...=IkfQimk9Mvid1yfBnYbIBiQq_MdIXi4IHXVffmagrQ0=
https://media.gettyimages.com/id/12...=Rji7BBR9NxDP1cCo3xHMj8cV5923yHOqDr3CCX9vW-s=

https://www.paimages.co.uk/headline/1967048

That’s a very nice combination of dress and jacket.

Last edited:
Princess Eugenie attended the Frieze LA VIP preview held at Santa Monica Airport, California, on February 16:

** Upper part **

Princess Eugenie was spotted in London on Thursday evening, February 23, wearing a S Max Mara coat:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Based on the DM description, most people walk around 'effortlessly chic' most of the time while being 'fashionably' dressed. Even her bun is considered 'stylish'.

I’m not a fan of most of her fashion choices. She can look stunning but I think even though the camel/ black colour combination is a good one this isn’t well put together.

I think Beatrice has a much better fashion sense than Eugenie does.

Princess Beatrice watched the Manchester United versus Newcastle United Carabao Cup final at Wembley Stadium yesterday, February 26:

** Upper part ** Full/Back view **

I like the coat. How stylish Beatrice looks these days. She has undergone a transformation in comparison to a few years back.

Princess Eugenie looks very pretty. Her smile with the little girls shows how happy she is.

Her outfit is perfect, very elegant and :)flattering.

Really like the coat, tres chic.

Princess Beatrice casual in London this week:

** Pic **

Beatrice out in Mayfair yesterday, March 28, wearing a coat by Antra Designs:

** Full view **

And at the BBC Earth Experience in London on March 29, wearing a The Vampire's Wife dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom