Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eugenie visited Gordon's School for Girls and Boys to talk about the Anti-Slavery Collective:

** Full view **

That’s a very nice look. Beatrice has come on leaps and bounds in the last year or so. She’s honed her style and it suits her.

I think the outfit ia terrible. That jacket does not go with that dress. Neither does the shoes. It looks Iike she just threw things together

From what I can see of it, I like the dress.

And overall, I like the colors but I wouldn't do that jacket or at least I'd leave it open and I would've done full black flats but it isn't as bad as some of the other outfits I've seen.

I agree. Beatrice looks svelte, relaxed, chic.

Her transformation is astonishing, imo.

Like you I see a happy and relaxed Princess Beatrice. Marriage and motherhood agrees with her.

She has possibly found a happy balance between career, family and charity work.

Beatrice looks wonderful at the event.

I love the hair makeup and earrings but the dress is atrocious.
It remind me of those shower curtain dresses the then Queen Beatrix use to wear. Eww.

Great dress and perfect pumps to go with it. In fact those wine colored slingback heels would have been perfect with the long print maxi Beatrice wore to the Galloping Through History preview a few nights ago. (Those clunky black platforms didn't work).

I love everything about this outfit but not sure that little black blazer works here.

Beatrice looks so professional and pretty. I sm amazed at how the the ladies (Beatrice and Eugenie) have changed since their marriages. No more odd choices of clothing. Someone has really helped them out with their clothes choices.

Love the dress, but the shoes are a definite No! Way too heavy for such a delicate dress.

Dress is beautiful, hair and make up awful. She looks really washed out.

I love the dress. Seems perfect for the occasion.

Lovely dress but shoes are totally wrong.

Beautiful dress. Shame about the shoes as they ruin the look

The shoes look too heavy for such a delicate dress.
Still, marriage and motherhood seem to have a wonderful effect on Beatrice; she looks better than she ever has!

I agree, those shoes do not appear to be the best pairing with the dress.

yes they are awful . i bought some sandals like htat years ago because I was poor and they were cheap.. but even then i knew they were hideous.

I think the shoes are fine, just not with a light floral dress.

That dress is beautiful and fits her like a glove. Marriage and motherhood really suit her. As for the accessories and choice of hairstyle, that's a shame. Different accessories and a different hairstyle would have made this look absolute perfection.

:previous: Agree, especially about the hairstyle.

It was pure Fergie circa 1987.:eek::sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom