Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 12: December 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Skirt is pretty. :flowers:

The top is wrong both for the event and the skirt. Needs to be paired with a less floaty skirt.

Last edited:
Not a fan of this look from Marie but then again I don't really like velvet suits at the best of times.

Great hair style of Princess Marie but too much velvet ,maybe a different pair of pants might have worked better.

It's not bad but would have looked better with black shoes.

Most of the time I find Marie's fashion uninspiring, but this is so elegant! She looks very lovely.

Princess Marie opened the Galeries Lafayette Champs-Elysées in Paris today, March 28, wearing her Miu Miu coat again:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

And a lovely flower print dress by Velvet Tees EU underneath:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Princess Marie opened the Galeries Lafayette Champs-Elysées in Paris today, March 28, wearing her Miu Miu coat again:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

I love the coat. :flowers:

I am not bothered the coat is shorter then the dress hem length. That never worries me. But I don't like it is shorter in the sleeves. I have a blazer whose sleeves are often shorter then my shirt but its intentional style wise. Victoria and others often do this. But this is not intentional, and looks a bit sloppy.

I also like the coat. However, the coat and sleeve lengths compared to the dress bug me. I wouldn't mind so much is this was a casual outfit but for something this formal, as the Countess said, it looks sloppy.

:previous: A very lovely and light, spring-time look for Marie. She looks very pretty.

Princess Marie officially opened the exhibition "Danger of Life - Mines" at the Tirpitz Museum in Blåvand today, April 4, wearing a Hugo Boss dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
That is a pretty dress on her. Simple, but lovely.

Cooking with long hair , sunglasses, and a white Ralph Lauren sweater is a shame .

Does anyone know what brand of sunglasses she wore?

Back
Top Bottom