Princess Charlene's Maternity Fashion: May 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit the dress for such an occasion seems a little odd but, the men are wearing business suits so her dress is not outré, merely surprising.

As to the colours? Beautiful rich blue and red, but on this occasion it was just too bright and leached what little colour she had out of her face. The end result was a tired and wan Princess with a lovely smle.

She's looked great in these last two events. Perhaps a little tired in the Italian ceremony, but the color was great. (Plus, I worry about looking at one or two pictures and then deciding someone looks like they have some sort of attitude, just because it's a snapshot and not the totality of someone's day or experience.)

This last white dress might be :just: white, but the styling is great, and she looks fresh and healthy.

I'd say she looks wore out. Like she rolled out of bed, pulled her bangs out of her face, and pulled on a dress.

Blah...she needs some color to help her out right now.

LaRae

Princess Charlene's style stays the same: sportif minimalism.

Last edited:
Nothing special about her dress to me. Rather blah.. But if she's not feeling well, than it is remarkable that she can even look this good!

I think nows th time for some accessories. A scarf or pearl necklace would havelookedgreat.

I like it. Her usual - simple. She looks good in these shots. Yay! :flowers:

Nothing special about her dress to me. Rather blah.. But if she's not feeling well, than it is remarkable that she can even look this good!

Agree with the bolded! :flowers:

She looks so washed out, poor thing. There were days that I thought I could handle just about everything about being pregnant, but the constant tired feeling was the worst. :ermm:

Yep! :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the last two outfits think she looks very elegant. The blue and white had an interesting diagonal to hide a little tummy, something which I carry around all the time,lol.
Scarves are a pregnant woman's best friend

I do wish she had worn something more formal for the last occasion but at the same time I just adore short dresses on pregnant ladies.

nothing wrong with the white dress but nothing special,
it's nice to see her again anyway and i thinks she looks radiant.

It is nice but it is just a dress. It is a pity Charlène does not learn to accesorize with a Hermès scarf, a Lanvin belt (not with maternity wear), some glimmers from the family vaults, a pair of gloves (not necessarily to be worn). Just show that you are 'Madame' and no assistent or something.

Ok, so I am not loving this sleeveless look she is sporting of late...:cool:

I love Charlene's latest dress. It suits her well and is perfect for the weather that Monaco is experiencing at the moment. I'm glad that she is starting to experiment with more colours, and also that she isn't just wearing black all the time like she used to.

I like the dress - I like the contrast between navy and black and the draping at the back. I also like her hair and that she's wearing a little more bling.

She is definitely looking pregnant, imo....pregnant and stunning!

Charlene is stunning with this dress and theses jewels, I like her hairdo

Lovely dress with the two colours.

She looks great...not quite as sparkly as I might like, but great none the less.

Charlene looks wonderful - a very elegant look.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom