Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 7: September 2021 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, he is just like Tim Laurence and Mike Tindall, Peter Phillips, etc. We count the spouses of royal men so in fairness I would have to say that the male partners should get to share of the congratulations and cries of quelle hourer as they present themselves.

As above. If we can write about commoners married to royalty (Catherine, Princess William and Sophie, Princess Edward). So, if it's fun to right about non-royal female spouses it is only fair to write about non-royal male spouses. Fortunately, Edo is both rich and (minorly) aristocratic.

We have no problem discussing the non-royal men married to the Princesses of Monaco, nor their children and grandchildren. So fairs fair!

And it would be somewhat discriminating :flowers:

:previous: This thread is called Fashion and style of Royal Men, ergo the fashion of royal men is dissected and applauded or lambasted depending on the individual style of the men and the forum members who are posting.
This was the past !

Now to avoid some discrimination it is open also to communors who marries Royal Ladies. OK .

Last edited:

I hope this thread is not just to make fun of 'wrong' fashion choices of people, because i actually really like this color of jacket K.C-G wears here ❤️

:previous: This thread is called Fashion and style of Royal Men, ergo the fashion of royal men is dissected and applauded or lambasted depending on the individual style of the men and the forum members who are posting.
This was the past!

Now to avoid some discrimination it is open also to communors who marries Royal Ladies. OK .
To be honest, we cover families like the BRF where Zara is not a princess but as royal as William. Same goes for men such as Daniel who while definitely a commoner, is also a future consort.

I hope this thread is not just to make fun of 'wrong' fashion choices of people, because i actually really like this color of jacket K.C-G wears here ❤️
Oh please don't deny us our smiles and laughs. Haarkon's goloshes and ugly suede shoes are a common feature here just as the sartorial wonders of the late Prince Henrik. Actually, we haven't found a successor to this memorable psuedo crown.

King Carl XVI Gustaf's jacket color is ideal for summer. I have a linen suit jacket in a similar color.

It looks like you don't understand purposes of this thread. Sometimes it's worth to read thread's opening post:

You can discuss and compare the fashion choices of all male members of the royal families here!

Time to close this thread, the new one can be found here.

Back
Top Bottom