Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 15: November 2019 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a Nobel worthy gown.
In my opinion that Frida Jonsvens dress isn't suitable at all to Nobel ceremonies. To a Sweden dinner at the Palace without tiara it would be ok.

Victoria and Daniel visited yesterday Svensk emballageteknik AB, Karolinska University Hospital and S:t Göran's Hospital. Victoria recycled her dress from Arket, which she has worn many times.
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=965878e107978bcf22018e535dd813a3&oe=5F1AF5C6
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=dbef0c80335f913b12a43d3f20ded6c8&oe=5F193127

Today they visited Fryshuset. I think I have seen this dress on Victoria before.
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=cdd83d15106ef8bc620f461dccc29006&oe=5F18FC59
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=1aa81206299dc2de1b6c3b5491b3ac0e&oe=5F1B48E9

Last edited:
Victoria looks very pretty! And yay, a dress she's wearing that's affordable for me ;)

Its a lovely green dress on the Crown Princess just not mad about the shoes .

A beautiful dress which suits Victoria very well, and Victoria's H&M ruffle sandals are just perfect on a warm summer day.

Victoria has given an interview to the swedish media due to her birthday, it was done in the garden of Haga Palace some time ago. Victoria wears a dress from House of Dagmar, which she had for the first time in the crown princess couple's visit to Vietnam last year. She looks radiant.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Last edited:
A beautiful dress which suits Victoria very well, and Victoria's H&M ruffle sandals are just perfect on a warm summer day.

Victoria has given an interview to the swedish media due to her birthday, it was done in the garden of Haga Palace some time ago. Victoria wears a dress from House of Dagmar, which she had for the first time in the crown princess couple's visit to Vietnam last year. She looks radiant.
I can't claim to be a fan of this dress, it just seems to have too much going on.

I love the color. :flowers:

But kind of reminds me of a bathrobe and not really a fan of the print.

What on earth is Victoria wearing on her feet,ruin the look.

Such a beautiful dress but I agree it has been spoilt by Victoria's brown clunky shoes. I can imagine she was trying to go for a rustic look, but has achieved the opposite.

Not usually a fan of the kind of doily dress. But the style of this one is quite nice and perfect for a warm summer day like this :flowers:

But what the.....is she wearing on her feet? Need to burn them and get proper shoes of some kind.:lol:

If she'd left it long we wouldn't be able to see her footwear which calls to mind gum boots.

If she'd left it long we wouldn't be able to see her footwear which calls to mind gum boots.

So I am not alone. ? First thing I thought was why is she wearing wellies :lol:

I like the dress length as it is. Just ditch the boots/shoes.

Last edited:
That By Malina dress is so wonderful! By Malina has lots of beautiful summer dresses. This dress was perfect to a concert on a beautiful summer evening. Victoria looks great in it. And the shoes were perfect on a walk at the stairs and at the lawn.

Still not my favorite shoe, but they look much better from the side then from the front. No longer look like headed to the barn in boots.

Crown Princess Victoria in her blue Rodebjer dress during a meeting with representatives from the UNDP today, August 20:

** Pic ** September 2019 **

That shade of royal blue looks great on Victoria - I'm glad she's wearing this dress again!

The Crown Princess looked really nice one of her better dresses and looks.

Victoria inaugurating the digital Stockholm Fashion Week today, August 25:

** Pic **

Such a disappointment to see Victoria wearing her hair down. It doesn't suit her at all, it makes her features look so hard and cold.
Victoria was wearing swedish, a ruffle blouse from AVAVAV, and a skirt from Ahlvar gallery.
Stockholm Fashion Week SS21_ Kronprinsessan Victoria bar svensk design _ ELLE

But she was her usual gorgeous self and looked great while announcing the winner of The Stockholm Junior Water Prize in the afternoon at a online ceremony, at her recycled H&M Conscious Collection silk dress, and beautiful hairdo.

Last edited:
I love when we see Victoria's hair down and this time it looked like she has a recent haircut with quite some length cut off. My reasoning is the raw blunt edge at the bottom where it usually has a softer look.

I think we have to accept that Victoria curates (for want of a better word) her hairstyles quite rigidly. Victoria with a workday bun is something we are used to just as we are enchanted (or not) by the neverending updo styles she wears for more formal daywear all the way through to her amazing tiara styles.

Victoria seems to wear her hair down at home in semi-casual still shots such as that above or for formal official portraits. In those instances there is no room for weather drama such as wet bedraggled hair or a windy day resulting in a birds nest or hair all over her face, getting stuck to her lip gloss or having it smack some poor official bystander in the face.

Victoria will be the first Queen Regnant of Sweden in centuries and has worked hard to be involved in all aspects of her country. She has has strived to create an image of a savvy businesswomen and diplomatic Crown Princess. Nobody is going to write her off as a fluff brained Barbie doll and her entire style of presentation is always professional.

ps: she only metaphorically "let's her hair down" at the annual Polar Awars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom