Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 19: November 2018 - November 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both crown princesses looking lovely.

Very pretty although would like to see it without the white blazer.

Really lovely look on the Crown Princess and her hair looks really nice too in that style.

Mary looks gorgeous and I like the slightly 1960s hairdo she has here, too.

The black and white polka dot dress just doesn’t look dressy enough for evening. The earrings are perfect with it and the hair back shows them nicely. She can wear that neckline, though in some pics looks pretty bony. To,me that is more of an afternoon garden party dress. The delicate blue and white dress looks just perfect on her. The updo is very sweet, shows the pretty lace and lively diamond earrings. The pattern is not overwhelming. I just don’t see how she pe walks in those heels, all the super high stilettos she has worn for this trip. Her posture is divine

I love the polk a dot dress. Lovely look on her:flowers:

Not a fan of the second look at all. The neckline just seems young, and the whole look feels more like a daytime garden party then evening look.

I do like her hair style a lot though.

Tonight dress is just so elegant. A knockout for sure.
And I love the polka dress.Mary has looked lovely in Paris

I'm not very fond of the lace and high neck but this one has really lovely colors. This style makes her legs look super long. Overall romantic and lovely look.

Love the Hotel de Ville dress, bit sure about the high bun though.

I iike the dress, womder whois the dsign?

Mary at the C40 World Mayors Summit dinner in Copenhagen yesterday, October 10:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
After Mary doing so well in France, this is a miss for me. Especially the pant part does not look nice.

Mary looks gorgeous and I like the slightly 1960s hairdo she has here, too.

Oh yes, absolutely lovely. Agree about the hair style. That is the ticket for the fall and winter. A more structured 50/60 style. The "French twist" back. Salons are calling the classic Grace Kelly style. Always looked like the women took an effort.

Mary has gone all in on the cape dress style for this trip. I love the color, but like this cape dress less than the one she wore for the enthronement. It's pretty , but doesn't wow me particularly.

This look is a much better look than the daytime cape dress. I like this one a lot better. Love the sparkling, but I'm not to keen on the color of the dress. Again, dull and boring. But, it's an improvement from the other cape dress.

Nice and perfectly discreet dress (not overshadowing the main persons). Appropriate jewels.

I suspect we may see this dress at the New Year dinner in Denmark.

Another safe choice from Mary and another cape dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom