Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 31: March 2019 - June 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 31 of the thread for Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 30: May 2018 - March 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

A very lovely look.
the color of the blouse is fantastic

Perfect look and I like the shade of green on Mary. The skirt has an African vibe to it.

Very very lovely the Crown Princess today!!

Crown Princess Mary during a visit to Vibenshus School in Copenhagen today, April 3, wearing a Valentino skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
:previous: A lovely, cosy look for Mary today. Always nice to see this coat on her.

:previous: That's a beautiful skirt for Mary. Not sure if it really goes with her jumper, though, but it's gorgeous nevertheless.

The skirt is very pretty, but I like the 2 linked 2018 stylings much better.

My favorite is the September 2018. Stunning.

pretty skirt i loove it,the black jumper is also nice but not with the skirt

The skirt is lovely, but I liked both her 2018 appearances in it much better. The current top is too heavy for the beautiful fabric and shape of the skirt.

Seems like a rather sombre outfit for spring, though Mary looks good nevertheless.

Apparently she lost friends in the Sri Lanka attack and is wearing black

Apparently she lost friends in the Sri Lanka attack and is wearing black

Yes. Anders Holch Polvsen, the billionaire owner of Asos and his wife are friends of the CP couple. They attended Fred's 50th birthday. They lost 3 out of 4 of their children in the bombing.

Mary looks sombre but elegant for the event.

I love Mary's pared down look. The navy blue separates are really flattering on her and the faux peplum and trumpet sleeves add a really lovely dash of femininity. While the unrelieved dark navy looks a little dark and stark, it still manages to look elegant.

I like this outfit very much. This wrap/peplum jacket style compliments her slender figure. Her red nail polish adds a little color. Simply styled hair. Very elegant look.

Mary was photographed for the magazine IN, wearing different looks:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Mary looks very stylish and elegant. Her skirt isn't my usual cup of tea but she manages to make it look good.

Crown Princess Mary lovely in blue attended a Danish-Canadian event on the occasion of the Women Deliver conference today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom