Caroline & The Casiraghi's - University Life

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agisele

Nobility
Country
United States
if you really wanted to, you could pretend that you are an student who is interested in joining the school, and would like to take a look around the campus. if not you could pretend to be a parent or guardian or something like that. *shrugs, but if you're hoping to catch a glimpse of the casiraghi trio, then well they might be on their summer hols during that time!

As far as I know, it is a public school, so you can enter pretending to be interested in it and you shouldn't have any problem.

It is a public school? I always thought it was private..

thanx for information.. in lots of articles Lycee Jeanne D'arc... is only mentioned as private school.

Originally posted by Gisele Laetitia@Jun 13th, 2004 - 3:42 am
Hello everyone!
I am going to Paris in a few weeks and I was wondering, if the school is reachable for me, a humble human being :p
does anyone know if you can visit the school, if there isn't like security or something...?
I was wondering, cause I thought it would be nice to see what the school looks like up close.
Anyways, merçi d'avance
Bye!! -x--x--x-

PS:: I am not a stalker!! :D :lol: :p
OH GOLLY!!! YOU MUST TELL US ALL ABOUT IT IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO GO!!! IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!! ^_____^

I read in Point de Vue two years ago that Charlotte used to go to a private school when she moved to Fontainebleau but she couldn't get used to the strict rules and changed to a public one. Her school in Saint-Rémmy was also public.

If you are going to pretend you are interested in it, you could look for a website of the school so that you can get some info about it, not just go there saying you would like to see it.

Originally posted by ilie85@Jun 13th, 2004 - 11:38 am
it is both.
How is that possible? Sorry for my ignorance but that doesn't exist in Brazil. At least not that I know.

well what i meant to say was that you can stay intern or just go home after school. So it is kinda both.

Hey everybody!
Thanks for the tips!
I realised, indeed, that summer-vacation/break already is started when I am in Paris, but to catch a glimps will be just as great! :D
If I find the time to go there (I will be doing lots of shopping haha :p) I'll tell you all about it when I come back!
Bye! -x--x--x- :flower:

Originally posted by Gisele Laetitia@Jun 15th, 2004 - 6:27 am
Hey everybody!
Thanks for the tips!
I realised, indeed, that summer-vacation/break already is started when I am in Paris, but to catch a glimps will be just as great! :D
If I find the time to go there (I will be doing lots of shopping haha :p) I'll tell you all about it when I come back!
Bye! -x--x--x- :flower:
I HOPE YOU HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!! YOU ARE SOOO LUCKY!!!

Originally posted by ilie85@Jun 14th, 2004 - 4:30 pm
well what i meant to say was that you can stay intern or just go home after school. So it is kinda both.
Thank you very much for the answer! :flower:

Gisele Laetitia:Don't worry, nobody thinks that you're a stalker! Well, at least I don't! :flower:

I just want to add something I'm French and I know where is this school, just take care it's not in Paris you need to take train, car or bus to go there it's at somethings like 1 hour from Paris. But when you are in Fontainebleau there is a nice Casstle to see and a wonderfull forest.
And... if you go there in July you can probably not enter in school after something like the 10th it's closed (after exam result).
make inquiries before going there....

Has anyone ever been to Paris? I just got back and I saw the School Charlemagne...it is a public high school in Paris. It is so nice, I wish I had the opportunity to go there.

Originally posted by Lord Williams@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 10:04 am
Has anyone ever been to Paris? I just got back and I saw the School Charlemagne...it is a public high school in Paris. It is so nice, I wish I had the opportunity to go there.
OH you lucky duck ^__^ can you tell us all about it pleasE?!?!? ^__^

I spent 8 months in France as part of a foreign exchange program. I liked the system abunch more. First of all, the hours are much longer- many days 8 am to 4 pm with a two hour break in the middle. Wednesday afternoons are off, but Saturday mornings, you have to attend classes/ That was my senior year of high school, and, even so, I took 10 classes, something like 2 science, two histories, 1 maths, 3 languages, physical education, and philosophy. I was floored by the maturity of it and the work was grueling to say the least. Everything is much more formal and regimented than over here and, to be honest, I loved it. And, oh my god, I was amazed how much more cultured young French guys are, and, to be completely honest, more beguiling, better-looking, and better dressed. It's not as though I have anything against American guys, but, after 8 months in France, I was ready to spend my life there. I'm planning on going back next year for a while. Hopefully, I'll find it just as wonderful as I did before, though universitry, I'd imagine, would be like night and day with the lycee system.

Originally posted by grecka@Jun 25th, 2004 - 6:58 am
I spent 8 months in France as part of a foreign exchange program. I liked the system abunch more. First of all, the hours are much longer- many days 8 am to 4 pm with a two hour break in the middle. Wednesday afternoons are off, but Saturday mornings, you have to attend classes/ That was my senior year of high school, and, even so, I took 10 classes, something like 2 science, two histories, 1 maths, 3 languages, physical education, and philosophy. I was floored by the maturity of it and the work was grueling to say the least. Everything is much more formal and regimented than over here and, to be honest, I loved it. And, oh my god, I was amazed how much more cultured young French guys are, and, to be completely honest, more beguiling, better-looking, and better dressed. It's not as though I have anything against American guys, but, after 8 months in France, I was ready to spend my life there. I'm planning on going back next year for a while. Hopefully, I'll find it just as wonderful as I did before, though universitry, I'd imagine, would be like night and day with the lycee system.
Wow...my friend just came back from an exchange student from Paris and she too said that French boys were the finest male specimen she had ever seen and now you too have said it...are they really really hot ??? >__< golly am i missing out on something? :blush:

I think you probably are, but, rather than being so outwardly horny and simple like many, if not most American boys, young French men are, in a way, very beguiling. I think they've certainly got better manners, better ways of speech, and go out much more to please girls (not necessarily in a sexual sense- as, when I went to France, I was a virgin and came back so). I, personally, find them much more sensitive, receptive, and cultured than American males, and, aside from that, I go for thin guys with good hair, good fashion sense, and good eyes, and, to be honest, there are more French guys like that per capita than American guys. My point and suggestion to all females reading this- visit France at least once in your life for an extended period of a few months with a knowledge of the language and culture- you'll enjoy the culture, the food, the life, and the men. Bons baisers, moi

Originally posted by grecka@Jun 26th, 2004 - 6:28 am
I think you probably are, but, rather than being so outwardly horny and simple like many, if not most American boys, young French men are, in a way, very beguiling. I think they've certainly got better manners, better ways of speech, and go out much more to please girls (not necessarily in a sexual sense- as, when I went to France, I was a virgin and came back so). I, personally, find them much more sensitive, receptive, and cultured than American males, and, aside from that, I go for thin guys with good hair, good fashion sense, and good eyes, and, to be honest, there are more French guys like that per capita than American guys. My point and suggestion to all females reading this- visit France at least once in your life for an extended period of a few months with a knowledge of the language and culture- you'll enjoy the culture, the food, the life, and the men. Bons baisers, moi
Yes,I absolutely agree with your statement. You would really(really really really really really really really)enjoy the men.And the food also.

That is not Charlotte's school. The school described on the web page is situated in Rennes, not in Fontainebleau. There are several schools by that name in France; there are at least two Jeanne d'Arc schools in Fontainebleau alone. As I already said in my above post, Charlotte's school doesn't have a website.

that's just too bad. i was hoping to get the glimpse of the school

Hey Guys!!
I am in Paris right now (long live the internet-cafes lol),
I will stay here for probably 3 more days.
I am afraid I won't be able to tell you all about my Lycée-adventure, because I don't have time to go there! :'( Anyways, I thought I'd let you know :)
I have to go now, bye! -x--x--x-

P.S: The guys in Quartier Latin are sooo hot! :D Check it out if you get the chance to come here sometime :)

I think she's at the sorbonne in Paris.

@hillary_nugent: i agree. she looks wonderful there.

Hey has Charlotte started university yet??? and its nice to see that she is till friends with Valentine ^___^

Hey, do u know which course she's studying at uni? does she live on campus or does she commute from home?

mia_lanes said:
Hey, do u know which course she's studying at uni? does she live on campus or does she commute from home?
yeah i would like to know this as well, there hasn't been any newson it for a while...has she even started unversity yet???

Back
Top Bottom