Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan is ANATHEMA to most sensible people in the UK, enmeshed in the worst sort of Tabloid bad behaviour.. Chumminess with him will do her reputation with the Royal Family or [indeed] anyone. no good at all.

That does seem a real shame. Look I'm all for having a vocal female in the family. But of course, I'm not a royalist and would not be at all sad to see the institution denigrate or change. From the perspective of a royalist, I can see the negative aspects of this relationship and do understand their position.

I agree with the other posters here. If Meghan had hinted at a prominent boyfriend that was pursuing her in any way there might have been something in it, but Morgan isn't a habitue of Soho House is he?

He's hardly likely to have put two and two together in the way she wanted if she had intended that news to get out. I think it's more than likely that's how Camilla T got her scoop, actually. I did think a person on the staff at KP might have blabbed about Harry's new love interest to someone and Camilla picked it up, but it's actually more likely that she got her scoop from one of the regulars at Soho House.

And anyway, if Harry was taking his new girlfriend there it's hardly likely that he would expect it to remain a deep dark secret for very long! Regulars, waiters, bar staff, what's the possibility that they would all remain mum? It's hardly some obscure country pub in Norfolk or something!

I just think she was a Twitter friend of Piers and they were just catching up, and having a chat, nothing more. She likes his attitude to gun control in the US and has spoken about the subject before.

Last edited:
I'm also afraid she will not take the pressure. She seems too independent to be controlled. I liked this girl! I think for the first time Harry is not with a airhead sociality.

From a personal standpoint, I agree. It's his choice who he dates, but it seems nice for him to be with someone intelligent from a different background that can challenge him.

Altho' I care NOT a jot about her class/race or Career choice, I think a British Woman might simply 'get' the way life is as a [putative] Royal, and therefore find the consequent adaptation easier to bear...

It wasn't an interview folks. She just had a chat with him a while back. He's just now releasing it because it's been officially confirmed that she and Harry are dating. He's trying to give an opinion of her to his readers.

The story about her attending the game with Harry was totally false, because she's now back in Canada for filming.

I hope everyone keep in mind that Meghan Markle is a professional actress and have a public and social media profile. She's have to go about promoting her show, do interviews (I'm sure her dating life is likely off limits), pose for mags, etc. She's got to live her life. I hope her career is respected by all.

Last edited:
I can certainly understand that. Although, I'll take it up a notch and say that someone that would have the easiest time adapting would be an upper-class Englishwoman. However, I doubt Harry chooses his women by what's best for the RF, but by how they make him feel like most people.

It wasn't an interview folks. She just had a chat with him a while back. He's just now releasing it because it's been officially confirmed that she and Harry are dating. He's trying to give an opinion of her to his readers.

The story about her attending the game with Harry was totally false, because she's now back in Canada for filming.

I hope everyone keep in mind that Meghan Markle is a professional actress and have a public and social media profile. She's have to go about promoting her show, do interviews (I'm sure her dating life is likely off limits), pose for mags, etc. She's got to live her life. I hope her career is respected by all.

Exactly. There was nothing in this article that reflected badly on Meghan (or her then beginning relationship with Harry.) I'm making a wild guess, that Meghan told Harry she met up with Piers, and what they talked about. And it's a non issue.

what's best for the RF

Not so much that, but how his wife will cope with the changes demanded of her in her new role.

Catherine and Sophie, altho' not aristocratic or 'upper class' will have had an innate understanding of the role and 'place' of the Royal family in Britain, [because they are British], that would be very rare in someone from elsewhere.

We'll have to disagree some on that point. I think Kate and Sophie both had a bit of a rocky start. Kate more than Sophie. I think there's something to be said for two people in a relationship having similar upbringings. However, things don't always work out that way. You fall in love and all that goes out the window.

I think it depends on a person more than their nationality. Harry pursued a relationship with an American actress, who's job requires PR and interviews. He's fully aware of his limitations etc. He's very openly claiming her and made a very public statement. I'm thinking the 'rules' aren't that strict for him.

They never did seem to be. I suppose a consolation for those that are upset is that he won't ever be king. Harry will be a member of the RF but hardly the most senior. William is the one and he seems as traditional as a man from the 21st century can be.

My thoughts too. I think Harry has enough respect for women in general for him to let her have her freedom and be able to do her work. Which consists out of talking to the press.

This is what I don't like. Had it been an official interview set up to promote her tv show or business, okay.

That kind of thing is usually done through pr people or tv executives and set up in advance.

But.... for her to ring up Piers Morgan and arrange to have drinks with him after she started texting/flirting/dating Harry seems odd.

Again, I don't believe in coincidences. She obviously knows he's a former editor of the Daily Mirror and current online editor for Mail Online.

Once the Harry story broke, she must have know Piers would blab everything to the DM

Am I wrong?

She caught up with Piers, because she liked his thoughts on various subjects. They talked on twitter way before she had even met Harry. They didn't talk about Harry at all. Not everything in her life has to do with Harry, she can meet up with people, because she finds them interesting.

because she finds them interesting.

Then IMO she must be remarkably blinkered judge of character... a cursory glance at Morgans Wikipedia entry would be enough to warn anyone that he's not to be trusted...

Well, if it was a planned master stroke by Meghan, Piers has taken his time in cooperating and blabbing about his innocuous little chat with her. It's been well over a week since the story broke and days since the KP statement confirming the romance. How do we know, anyway, that the Soho House excursion was the first date for the couple?

you seem like an angry person...why don't you search canada and the poppy. could it not be that she was showing respect in the same way many canadians do? she does work there and spend an inordinately large amount of time there.

Yes I am very angry she wore a poppy...:blink:
I am well aware of Canadians and the poppy.

Now even montages with the photos of Meghan are doing. They put her face on a woman's body with huge breasts of top-less and spread across the web. At what point people are coming!

I wonder why Meghan only spent two days in London.
It hardly seems worth flying over for such a short time, she would scarcely get over the jet lag.

Angel10, People are totally and completely disgusting about such things and will stop at nothing. Presumably they're making money from this.

Mirabel, You ought to experience flying to and from Europe/Britain to Australia. It takes about four days to recover!

I think she wanted to consult him about something important. Maybe something legal?

Last edited:
Has she done anything else besides the TV show any movie etc? So much is said about her being an actress but to what standard ? So would giving up her career be that hard for her.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

This is just my opinion, not based on anything Meghan has said, but she might be happy doing projects with the UN, and give up acting. She's been working here and there, guest episodes etc, but nothing big. Suits is bound to end after season 7, I think, she might think other career options after that.

Maybe they don't have time to meet up before his trip to the Caribbean.

Just bit parts in small films like 'Remember Me' with Robert Pattison, I believe, and some Hallmark films for TV. 'Horrible Bosses' is another one she was in, I think. Comedies and romantic dramas. Though, I always think that for actors and actresses getting any work is some sort of an achievement! About 90% are unemployed at any one time, I believe.

I wonder why Meghan only spent two days in London.
It hardly seems worth flying over for such a short time, she would scarcely get over the jet lag.

What's the flight time between Toronto and London...if it's five to six hours [like from DC], it's not so hard if you sleep on the plane. And it might have been the only time she was free from filming. Which goes to show how much of this reporting is so off. Some of the reporting has stated that she has been here for a week, other two days, etc.

She has a fairly big "Self" listing on IMDB. Likely because she is an activist and a foodie.
Her quotes page is no War and Peace, but it is not Woodhouse, either. She has a wit: "Every day after school for 10 years, I was on the set of 'Married... with Children,' which is a really funny and perverse place for a little girl in a Catholic school uniform to grow up." Meghan Markle - Biography - IMDb

I am very skeptical about that interview. It doesn't reflect well on Meghan, even if it was conceded before meeting Harry.

Now, Aside from that, this curiosity surrounding her is getting quite obnoxious and nasty. A pic of a topless Meghan has surfaced on the net. It could be photoshopped, but it seems directly taken from snapchat... like it was very intimate and destined for private use. hope it is just a hoax.

I'm not convinced yet Harry has chosen well at all. Time will tell.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom