The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 09:02 PM
Majesty

Harry can date whoever he likes, whatever hair colour she has, so long as she's nice. I'm sure you'll agree!

Old 11-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
It's all because the media is desperate for Harry to be in a relationship. He's been single too long for them.

If this relationship is true, everyone is now waiting for a picture.
Imo The press don't just want a fairytale perfect ending for Harry and his gf. They had too much fun with the party prince running around naked in a vegas hotel room with strangers headlines. That's why his engagements always get little to no coverage. The press would like a serious gf to talk about future marriage and babies. But they want drama just as much.

Old 11-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Serene Highness

DailyMail
Quote:
Harry's new girlfriend Meghan Markle 'plans to join him in UK over festive season' as his ex-butler confirms prince 'loves her and she loves him'

• Meghan's filming schedule in Toronto for drama Suits ends in November
  • Sources say the pair would like to travel across Atlantic to see one another
  • Former royal butler Grant Harrold said Harry is 'in love' with the actress
By Amie Gordon For Mailonline
Published: 20:20 EDT, 5 November 2016 | Updated: 21:10 EDT, 5 November 2016
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4PBhAYMzL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Daily Mirror
Quote:
Prince Harry is in love with Meghan Markle reveals former butler - in interview approved by royals

• 23:00, 5 Nov 2016
  • Updated 23:30, 5 Nov 2016
  • By Vikki White
Quote:
Speaking with official authorisation from Clarence House, Prince Charles’s household, former royal butler Grant Harrold reveals Harry is in love with the 35-year-old divorcee famous for her sexy scenes in US TV show Suits.

He insists the Queen and Prince Charles will both be happy about the romance – but suggests that Meghan “will have to change her behaviour”.

Etiquette expert Grant, royal butler to Charles and his sons for seven years after Diana’s death, said: “Harry loves her and she loves him.

“And that will be what matters in the eyes of the Queen and Prince Charles. I don’t see any reason why Meghan couldn’t be The One.
Quote:
But Meghan did manage to meet Prince Charles who is said to have been “very charmed” by her.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-says--9205224
Old 11-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Heir Apparent

I doubt that Harry and Meghan will make it to the altar. For one thing, it has to be a long-distance relationship, and those rarely last.

For another, Kate was criticized for the way she made herself available for William. But if she hadn't, when would she have seen him?

If Meghan isn't prepared to do the same, she will rarely see Harry, and they will soon grow apart.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle0187 View Post
Imo The press don't just want a fairytale perfect ending for Harry and his gf. They had too much fun with the party prince running around naked in a vegas hotel room with strangers headlines. That's why his engagements always get little to no coverage. The press would like a serious gf to talk about future marriage and babies. But they want drama just as much.
The press do want a good ending for Harry and his girlfriend. The good ending nearly happened with him and Chelsy.

Harry need the time and privacy to get serious with anyone. It all takes time. People are thinking too far ahead with this new girl. Love takes time.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Aristocracy

now this:

Prince Harry's new girlfriend Meghan Markle 'plans to join him in UK over Christmas' | Daily Mail Online
Old 11-06-2016, 01:50 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I doubt that Harry and Meghan will make it to the altar. For one thing, it has to be a long-distance relationship, and those rarely last.

For another, Kate was criticized for the way she made herself available for William. But if she hadn't, when would she have seen him?

If Meghan isn't prepared to do the same, she will rarely see Harry, and they will soon grow apart.
Well, Harry (and William in the past) could make himself available to her as well. It works both ways.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLV View Post
Well, Harry (and William in the past) could make himself available to her as well. It works both ways.

Not really they have royal duties which must be done. Anyone seeing a royal would have to be prepared to play second fiddle it's just the way it is. Lots of people have to sacrifice their careers for their partners .. Like it or leave it. I think Meghan will leave it JMO

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...-Mum-Test.html

Old 11-06-2016, 04:43 AM

I think it's all an invention of the press, just like the romance between Harry and Ellie Goulding. For the press Harry and Ellie were about to be married..
Only when I'll see a photo of Meghan with Harry I'll believe to this story.
As regards the former butler... he's a former butler, there's nothing to add in my opinion.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:28 AM
Heir Apparent

For me also, it is an invention of the press, the medias are inventing this story

This story about Harry with Meghan reminds me when Albert of Monaco was still single , each time, he was near an actress, a sportwoman , she was the one and medias said that he was seen with her in a town, in the house of the family of the person and there will be a wedding in Monaco and sometimes after he was seen with an another girl at an event and a new story started again in the medias, there are so many money in publishing these falke stories.

Same thing with Harry each time, he is seen with a girl she is ' the one' and the english tabloids have still good times with these articles about Harry and his celibat and this times, they are earning a lot of money with this story, there is not even a photo of Harry with the actress
Only two bananas on the instagram of the young wife
Old 11-06-2016, 05:30 AM
Heir Apparent

[QUOTEAs regards the former butler... he's a former butler][/QUOTE]

*Servants gossip*...
Old 11-06-2016, 05:44 AM
Majesty

Maybe it is a load of codswallop, maybe it isn't. Harry flies off to all sorts of places without necessarily being tracked, like Sweden and South Africa and Germany, where he's attended weddings, and the media had no idea where he was or who he was with. And that's only been in the past few weeks.

I have a long memory for Harry minutiae, stretching back to Harry's late teens when I helped a niece compile sketchbooks full of press photos and articles of him. He met Chelsy in his gap year at 19, and it was a long time before photos or any evidence of her surfaced in the media. Months, in fact. And their's was a long distance romance too.

It was the same with the relationship with Cressida. I remember people on Twitter and forums and tumblrs and blogs swearing black and blue that Harry wasn't with anyone, both before and after he came from Afghanistan the second time. Some didn't believe it even after reports came in that he had been seen around with a small blonde.

They demanded photos, and said there was no romance because there were no photos. Eventually blurry photos of the two of them dancing at a Notting Hill club and at a roadside restaurant did come online, but it took quite a while. We still don't know for sure when that romance started or how they met, either.

And Harry has grown more savvy about the Press and more wary in the past few years. It might be all nonsense, but I wouldn't discount it yet, by any means.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:01 AM
Majesty

Her nephew Tyler Dooley says it the real deal. No shortage of family members finding an open mic.

Meghan Markle's nephew reveals she will visit Harry in London later this month | Daily Mail Online
Old 11-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Oh well it's given us something else to talk about over a coffee instead of Trump. 😄☕️

Old 11-06-2016, 07:23 AM
Majesty

DM is already reverting to form
Quote:
Miss Markle’s mother is a dreadlocked African-American lady from the wrong side of the tracks who lives in LA
Old 11-06-2016, 07:26 AM
Courtier

Get of all your soap boxes!

Why shouldn't Harry be close to a pretty sharp American TV babe! ?!
Old 11-06-2016, 07:28 AM
Majesty

They've all met her, I suppose! She didn't always live in LA on the wrong side of the tracks! She once lived in Hawaii. Would that make a difference?
Old 11-06-2016, 07:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
What would really be news is if she lived on the tracks when a choo-choo was coming at her. Harry swoops in on a white horse and unties the damsel in distress from the tracks in the nick of time. Oh wait! Wasn't that an old silent film once upon a time?

Stay tune to this thread for the next exciting adventure into the life and times of Harry and Meghan. You won't be disappointed.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:49 AM
Majesty

Yes, wasn't that a Pearl White short or series? 'The Perils of Pauline' or something?

Meghan Markle's nephew says she is happy, excited and looking forward to going to England next month. Good!
Old 11-06-2016, 07:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016

The mom may live in Crenshaw now but Meghan didn't grow up on the wrong side of the tracks. She went to a private Catholic Girls High School and then Northwestern University. Both aren't cheap. Her dad worked on Married with Children and General Hospital.

Who in the family haven't we heard from yet and it's only been a week ?

Closed Thread