HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What sweet pictures! I love the second one, with him on a rocking horse.
-Kara-

That is a very nifty rocking horse. I have to ask everyone's opinion on this -- let's pretend that by some wild, crazy chance I meet Guillaume and get to talk to him. If I am able to do this without hyperventilating (lol!) should I mention the forum or not? It would be cool too talk about it but also I might look sorta stalker-ish. Ideas? And, if it does happen I will most definitely post every single detail on here.

it doesnt sound crazy at all... anything is possible... dont mention the forum.. that would freak him out that you watch and talk about his everything... treat him as an equal.. mabye like someone you are meeting for the first time... guys like that dont like obsessive girls... im sure you will do fine :) anything can happen xox

yes, that's true. i don't think he wants to be the hereditary grand duke of luxembourg when you meet him doing another different thing than protocolar activities, he may just like to be guillaume. as bad_barbarella said, treat him as an equal.

do NOT mention this forum... guys don't like girls who follow them around. Treat him like a normal person... thats probably how he wants to be treated. If you meet him, you must gush every last detail about it to us!

I like the way you guys think - anything is possible. I have a list of people to meet in England so that is a good philosophy. If I do meet him I will definitely treat him like an equal and not mention the forum. We'll see if I mention anything at all considering I will probably be giggling like a crazy fool. If nothing else I'll try to mention I used to play the cello and see how that goes. Violin, cello....very similar. lol, if this happens you will all hear every single detail ranging from the weather to what he was wearing - it will be like a short story.

does anyone know who that guy was who came on here who is friends or went to school with the boys... i wonder if that was one of the princes....

bad_barbarella said:
does anyone know who that guy was who came on here who is friends or went to school with the boys... i wonder if that was one of the princes....
OMG...when? where? who? where did this person post messages? >__< it would be cool if he were one of the prince ^__^ did he have perfect English?

Guillaume attending a tribute to veterans in Luxembourg on Sept. 10.
It's part of festivities for the 60th anniversary of the country's liberation.
A crowd of smiling girls is surrounding Guillaume.

More are at http://www.wort.lu/

Attachments

• Guillaume1.jpg
    Guillaume1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 453
  • Guillaume2.jpg
    Guillaume2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 323
  • guillaume3.jpg
    guillaume3.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 421
  • guillaume4.jpg
    guillaume4.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 326
Guillaume's Interests/Responsibilties

Does anyone know which charities, government boards, etc that Guillaume sits on? I have heard that he is honorary President of this and that. Is there anything that he is always involved in? Also, what kind of events does he attend every year--galas, musical concerts? Are there any clubs (dance or otherwise) in Luxembourg where he is often seen?

I am asking this because often when you find out these things, you can find more pics--and that would be great, right?

He is an honarary chairman for the economic board of development in Luxembourg. He is also part of the Kraizenburg(?) foundation. He is going to school in England now, so he isn't usually in Luxembourg. He doesn't seem to be a partygoer- there is only one pic of him in a club. He doesn't attend too many events just because he is a Luxembourg royal, and they don't really do too many things like that. But he does attend some dinners with his parents.

is it just me but Guillaume has been piling up on the sweet buns...chubbier i mean...

Yes! Guillaume has put on weight, but he looks more mature. That beard was awful, but his weight gain, in my opinion, is not bad. Guillaume looks more comfortable carrying out his duties.

I might be wrong but I think it's in Luxembourg- Esch-sur-Alzette?

-Kara-

Hello everyone!

I think I may have asked this before, but I cannot find the message. The majority of the time, where does the Grand-Ducal Family live? They have a vacation house in Cabasson (France), right? But in Luxembourg, where do they spend most of their time? In the city?

PS Where is Karajan when you need her? I can think of so many questions and I am always interested to hear what she has to say about Guillaume!

Where is Fischbach?

I tried to find out where Fischbach is in Luxembourg, but I could not. Oh, I see...Chateau de Fischbach is in...Fischbach. Apparently that is 14 km north of Luxembourg City. In case anyone wanted to know. :)

What about information on the Kraizberg Foundation? Isn't Guillaume President or Honorary something or other? I tried to find their web address, but they don't seem to have one. Does anyone know how I could get contact info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom