HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
getty has the pics of the te deum. guillaume looks gorgeous!

The new pictures: Oh whoa....that hair on Guillaume...I don't think I like that. It's a bit duckish. Besides that, he is looking very hot. I think he has lost some weight.

Guillaume will be made a member of the State Council of Luxembourg on Friday, June 24 2005.
Thanks to Netty for the information.

See link.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
WoW! So he is like a politican now?

No, I think it is like an honourary/symbolic function.

In the Netherlands, Beatrix, Willem and Maxima are part of a similar government structure but they are not politicians.

Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume sworn in member of State Council of Luxembourg

On last Friday there was the swearingin of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume as member of Luxembourg's State Council in the close family in the palace. Like his father and his grandfather before him, HGD Guillaume was the sixth member of the daynasty to enter the state Council and is continuing a long tradition. Before HDG Guillaume swore an oath, Prime minister Jean_Claude Juncker empasized in a short speech that his new function of the Hereditary Grand Duke was another step in the preparation of the highest office of the state. He said that Guillaume was conscious of his duties.

Attachments

• pdfservlet40002.jpg
    pdfservlet40002.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
sigh! He looks soo handsome! Any ideas on when his next public event will be?

he is cute!!!! his parents look so proud.

i find guillaume a really elegant boy... don't you think so? he also seems really smart. luxemoburg will have a good representant (well... i'm sure they already do with h and mt)

He does look very handsome. Does anyone know if he is reportedly dating someone. The last relationship I am aware of was with Pia Haraldsen.

He is very handsome, and he does seem to be really elegant. The last relationship I had heard of was with Pia too, could be wrong.

he was at the grand opening of the philharmonic opera house(not too sure if that's what it's called). grand duke jean and queen beatrix were there along with henri and mt.

He is definitely one handsome bloke ^___^ his parents look so proud looking on ^___^ who wouldn't be proud to have a son like him? Especially him being able to keep an untarnished reputation even when in constant media attention ^___^

More pictures of swearingin of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume as member of Luxembourg's State Council.

Attachments

• lux1.jpg
    lux1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 296
  • lux2.jpg
    lux2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 275
  • lux3.jpg
    lux3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 242
  • lux4.jpg
    lux4.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 261
  • lux5.jpg
    lux5.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 250
  • lux6.jpg
    lux6.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 265
Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume attending the grand opening of the philharmonic opera house.

Attachments

• TP__E4V0135%25281%2529_20050626.jpg
    TP__E4V0135%25281%2529_20050626.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 203
  • TP_NH3J3302_20050626.jpg
    TP_NH3J3302_20050626.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 297
  • TP__F1P0508%25281%2529_20050626.jpg
    TP__F1P0508%25281%2529_20050626.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 123
  • TP__F1P0500%25281%2529_20050626.jpg
    TP__F1P0500%25281%2529_20050626.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 199
I don't think he has graduated yet. However he must be very close to finish school. Unless of course he wants to keep on studing.

Thankyou so much/ Crown Prince Guillaume

:D Thankyou so much guys, now I feel like one of the gang.

I would like to add that I am a BIG fan of CP Guillaume.I think he is going to be, and already is a shining example of what true royalty is all about. One thing I really like about him, is that his life style doesnot sell tabloids and he seems to be very private about his personal life. As I find him to be similar to the princes of Liechtenstein,the family is so private there's hardly anything about them to read.

I couldn't agree with you more. Guillaume is a true royal, very correct, proper and a gentleman. He is what i call the entire pakage, rich, handsome and gentleman. A dream come true. The women who gets to marry him is going to be really lucky.

Welcome Destiny!

I completely agree that Guillaume does seem to be a perfect gentlemen, and a deram come true...you're right, whoever does marry him will be lucky.

i havent spoken to my luxembourg friends for a few months... last time i spoke to them they were saying how guillaume was single... and needed a bit of a break... hes just a normal guy...

I know that this theme has already been discused, but is it me or guillaume looks like he is growing in stature. Compare to his dad he looks quite tall.

from http://www.tageblatt.lu/

La famille grand-ducale aux urnes

Toute la famille grand-ducale, à l'exception du Grand-Duc Henri et de la Grande-Duchesse, ont participé au vote sur le référendum.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica]Ce matin, l'ancien Grand-Duc, Jean ainsi que les princes et princesses se sont retrouvés au Cercle municipal, ou ils ont été accueillis par le président du bureau de vote, Pierre Gehlen.[/font]

Attachments

• 10072005prince1.jpg
    10072005prince1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 265
  • 100705luxgr.jpg
    100705luxgr.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 644
EL PRINCIPE GUILLERMO DE LUXEMBURGO POSANDO DURANTE UNA VISITA A UNA RESIDENCIA PARA DISCAPACITADOS
from cover.es

Attachments

• CA412JK3.jpg
    CA412JK3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 332
prince guillaume

can someone please translate what it is saying in english above his picture

destiny said:
can someone please translate what it is saying in english above his picture

EL PRINCIPE GUILLERMO DE LUXEMBURGO POSANDO DURANTE UNA VISITA A UNA RESIDENCIA PARA DISCAPACITADOS

In English:
The Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg posing during a visit to a residence for the handicapped

Other pics from this event:D

Attachments

• guillaume_01.jpg
    guillaume_01.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 290
  • guillaume_02.jpg
    guillaume_02.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 238
  • guillaume_03.jpg
    guillaume_03.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 217
  • guillaume_04.jpg
    guillaume_04.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 208
  • guillaume_05.jpg
    guillaume_05.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 172
  • guillaume_06.jpg
    guillaume_06.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 187
  • guillaume_07.jpg
    guillaume_07.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 205
thanks for the pics pasiphae...Guillaume looks like he has gained more weight but still looking good =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom