Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pretty!

She does love her espadrilles.

I'm not completely in love with it but it is much, much better than almost everything else I've seen her wear during her pregnancy. Different shoes might make this even better but she seems to consistently stick with the espadrilles.

Those dogs always look so good, no matter who they are with or what their person is wearing! Grooming for days, there. Woof.

Maybe she plans a water birth?

She really needs to protect her face from the sun. Way too tan

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
Was that rape allegation ever resolved?

I haven't seen anything else about it.

These photos look intrusive, that doesn't look like a public tea shop--more like someone's private garden.

They said it was in front of a mews house.

I wonder if that is where Pippa and her husband are renting, while renovations continue on their home?
I did read they hoped to be able to return home before the baby arrives.

Did Pippa acquire her husband's surname?

I believe she did. I've seen her referred to as Pippa Matthews. :D

:previous:
Was that rape allegation ever resolved?

I haven't seen anything else about it.

As of yet no charges. Which isn't surprising, even if the claim is true. The victim would have had to hold onto evidence for about 20 years, and it doesn't sound like she did. He said/she said cases are very tough to prosecute. So they are probably just in a holding pattern right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pippa Middleton and multimillionaire husband James Matthews are enjoying a babymoon at a luxury Italian resort — just weeks before their first child arrives.

Pregnant Pippa, 34 — the sister of Kate, Duchess of Cambridge — and James, 43, are soaking up the sun at Il Pellicano in Tuscany, Page Six can reveal.

Read more: Pippa Middleton and husband on babymoon at luxe Italian resort

Reactions: eya
:previous: Just weeks? :huh: How the time has flown! But I thought she was due in October, two months away.

:previous: Thank you. :flowers: I have huge things coming up and I want time to slow down! ;)

I see in the Hello exclusive pictures of Spencer Matthews wedding that the Middleton clan were invited - Carole and Mike are captured in the background and i assume James was also present as he and Spencer have long been pals. Obviously James and Pippa were there.

I see in the Hello exclusive pictures of Spencer Matthews wedding that the Middleton clan were invited - Carole and Mike are captured in the background and i assume James was also present as he and Spencer have long been pals. Obviously James and Pippa were there.

James Middleton did a reading at the ceremony, and there were pictures of him getting on the plane to fly to the wedding.

Insulting comments about the way Pippa looks have been deleted.

I really think that pregnancy suits her extremely… she looks VERY nice !

She looks good. Pregnancy suits her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom