Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald, Current Events Part 3: October 2006 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is noble of him to wait on marriage until his sister Victoria does. if he married it would put pressure on her to do the same and I am sure the last thing she wants is more pressure.

I found this in ritva, but is from expressen.

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=719446

I know, I know very few of us speak swedish. I don´t. Sometimes if you speak a language you can understand something similar, for instance, I speak spanish, portugese french and italian I can read. But swedish! is like chinese for me, and poor swedish speakers, translating everything that is published is a lot of work so here is a link for a translator. It works fine http://www.systranbox.com/systran/box.

Is Emma in problems at work¿. I translated te article but I dont understand well what she did. It has to with falsification of her signature

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=724606

Last edited by a moderator:
avrilo said:
Is Emma in problems at work¿. I translated te article but I dont understand well what she did. It has to with falsification of her signature

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=724606
She did nothing at all. Apparently a company claims that she is a member of thier board and has a paper to prove it. Emma claims she has never been involved in the company. The company belongs to a friend of hers and Emma says its all a missunderstanding.
Now she has been removed from the company board and they says its up to her if she wants to sue for document forgery.

Last edited:
Yennie said:
She did nothing at all. Apparently a company claims that she is a member of thier board and has a paper to prove it. Emma claims she has never been involved in the company. The company belongs to a friend of hers and Emma says its all a missunderstanding.
Now she has been removed from the company board and they says its up to her if she wants to sue for document forgery.
I wonder what she'll do.:ermm: Why was this a deal to them?

robby86 said:
I wonder what she'll do.:ermm: Why was this a deal to them?

I think, she will do nothing. Firstly because it´s about a so called friend. Secondly because legal actions are better something Royals should take only as a last resort...Emma is no Royal, but associated with one.

It seems Johnny, who wrote the article, has got it in for her. He already announced some time ago, that he would reveal things, the Royal couple wouldn´t be amused about. Something about her former life. Dunno, if he will still do it. But neither the story on her smoking, nor the one on her moving out, nor this one will do her a favour...

Lena said:
I think, she will do nothing. Firstly because it´s about a so called friend. Secondly because legal actions are better something Royals should take only as a last resort...Emma is no Royal, but associated with one.

It seems Johnny, who wrote the article, has got it in for her. He already announced some time ago, that he would reveal things, the Royal couple wouldn´t be amused about. Something about her former life. Dunno, if he will still do it. But neither the story on her smoking, nor the one on her moving out, nor this one will do her a favour...
curious, who is Johnny? i don't follow the swedish royal family a lot so..:flowers:

flctylu said:
curious, who is Johnny? i don't follow the swedish royal family a lot so..:flowers:
Johnny Axelsson is a reporter working at the swedish paper Expessen. He wrote the article posted above

If he has a personal vendetta or something against Emma I do not know :)

Please..."Envies CP and wants to get Emma"? If it was the opposite, I wouldn't be surprised, but that? He must be sorry for CP, that's what he must feel.

Has CP started his American trip yet? How long was it to last for?

Bia said:
News about CP?
I read in Svensk Damtidning that the reason why Carl Philip didnt attent his great uncle Carl Johan birthday party last week, was that the prince is currently on a working trip to Sumatra.

Yennie said:
I read in Svensk Damtidning that the reason why Carl Philip didnt attent his great uncle Carl Johan birthday party last week, was that the prince is currently on a working trip to Sumatra.

This is interesting, i wonder which part of Sumatra, Carl Philip is visiting. The Island of Sumatra is located in Indonesia, and nearby Aceh (the centre of 2004's tsunami).
Has Carl Philip already start his National Geographic internship? well, if that's the case, then Sumatra will probably give him many interesting experience, and photo objects.

katherine said:
Has CP started his American trip yet? How long was it to last for?

Woah... CP's coming here to america.........confuzzled!!!:shock:

britty1 said:
Woah... CP's coming here to america.........confuzzled!!!:shock:

He's doing a photography internship at National Geographic in Washington.

mixer2002de said:
Not much going on here isn't it?
nope, its been very quiet on the Carl Philip front for some time now

How long are C-P and Emma together now? And did she accompany him to Washington?

The have been together for seven years. No Emma is not with him because she has a full time job in Sweden.

Stefanie said:
How long are C-P and Emma together now? And did she accompany him to Washington?
I dont think he will be spending that much time in Washington. His job at NG will mostly be travel to different locations doing photograpic work. He isnt living in Washington, his base will still be Stockholm if I understood the pressrelease from the royal court correct

At swedish gossip-forum Flashback someone wrote that she overheard some girls talking about how Emma left Carl Philip after the many quarrels this summer and has moved back in with her parents.

1. How would they know? They were in their late teens so hardly friends of Carl Philip or Emma. 2. If it were true, why talking about it in public where someone would clearly hear them? 3. Must be hard for the royals, and celebrities in general, never knowing who to trust.

It was just a few week since we saw Carl Philip and Emma right? Wonder if they simply ignores all things like that or if they are affected by it?
I thought about it when I watched Hey Baberiba yesterday. I can laugh about it but I dont think I would have done the same if it was by son/brother/boyfriend who was portrayed like that (very immature/stupid/a mamas-boy)

I think this is a load of rubbish Yennie, another made up story to try and get money.

Gita said:
I think this is a load of rubbish Yennie, another made up story to try and get money.
well, but the flashback forum is just like TrF a message board with individuals posting. Perhaps its all a lie (most likely :) ) but I dont think "it was made up to get money". who would pay for something like that?

Oh, I misread your post. I thought it was some media source.

Yennie said:
At swedish gossip-forum Flashback someone wrote that she overheard some girls talking about how Emma left Carl Philip after the many quarrels this summer and has moved back in with her parents.

1. How would they know? They were in their late teens so hardly friends of Carl Philip or Emma. 2. If it were true, why talking about it in public where someone would clearly hear them? 3. Must be hard for the royals, and celebrities in general, never knowing who to trust.

It was just a few week since we saw Carl Philip and Emma right? Wonder if they simply ignores all things like that or if they are affected by it?
I thought about it when I watched Hey Baberiba yesterday. I can laugh about it but I dont think I would have done the same if it was by son/brother/boyfriend who was portrayed like that (very immature/stupid/a mamas-boy)

Well, if Carl Philip would be on the hunt again, the chance that ppl frequenting the Stureplan would know, that he would be on the market again isn´t very small. And that they would talk about it, is surely not forbidden or objectionable. However I´d say in this case it was "wishful thinking". As you have said, we just saw them together. And Emma´s parents seems to live in Helsingborg and Hunnebostrand (so in the south-west of Sweden) and I guess it´s very unlikely that Emma would move back. She though seems to live in an own apartment in the Grev Turegatan in Stockholm. This probably nourishes rumours and speculations. And honestly I´m also still quite puzzled, why she moved. As it seems Carl Philip isn´t all the time on tour for the documentary project, so I wouldn´t see any problem of her living still with him/in his apartment (?)

BTW what has been on Friday in Hey Baberiba? Have you watched the episode on the Royal family in 2026? IMO the best so far!
Carl Philip is portrayed in Hey Baberiba so "abstract", that it probably doesn´t bother him- I´ve read in Schulman´s blogg, that David Hellenius (the guy, who plays Carl Philip in the Hey Baberiba sketches) lately met Carl Philip, when he ate dinner in the restaurant "Teatergrillen". Carl Philip pretended to be completely unimpressed (I guess, I wouldn´t...and would have dropped the one or another snappish word :lol: )

Jag talade med David Hellénius på Riche, som berättade att han just ätit en riktig brakmiddag tillsammans med Peter Settman på Teatergrillen. Två bord bort satt prins Carl Philip och käkade. Hellénius beredde sig för en liten scen, där prinsen kom framrusande och skrek: "Varför imiterar du mig på det där elaka sättet i Hey Baberiba?". Men ingenting hände. Prinsen höll sig på sin sida, David Hellénius på sin.

I would assume generally the Royal family is torn, when it comes to rumours. On the one hand it probably gives them a feeling of being important on the other hand it surely must be annoying...

Aline said:
Please..."Envies CP and wants to get Emma"? If it was the opposite, I wouldn't be surprised, but that? He must be sorry for CP, that's what he must feel.
Well imho Emma is good looking except that she is smoking shes interesting !

Hey! I'm looking forward to see pics of Emma!
It's been a while since I saw som pics of her=)

supriya said:
Hey! I'm looking forward to see pics of Emma!
It's been a while since I saw som pics of her=)
they were photographed in sunne celebrating new years. I cant find the photos now... but they were published in aftonbladet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom