Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Pierre has a role in the running of his fathers business interests. Not sure about Andrea after he finished his internship at the Qatari embassy. Charlotte seems to live a socialites life, a bit of Gucci modeling and some occassional equestrian events.

Charlotte rode in 30 events last year so that is more than occasional. It's less than every 2 weeks. She also edited the first edition of the GCT program and was involved with the production of this year's EVER MANIFESTO. She's keeping busy. Andrea may be in school in Barcelona and also works for the government of Monaco. Pierre is learning how to run his father's businesses. They are all working.Just because they don't announce what they are doing every minute doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. I don't think Princess Caroline would allow them to be idle. Look at their families. All 3 grandparents worked until they died. The 4th is 84 and still goes to work everyday. This is a hardworking clan.

Last edited:
None of them "work" in a traditional sense, but they don't need to, really. They can spend their time doing things that interest them.

Aww, I really like the Casiraghis. In spite of all their misbehaviors and ennui, I think that they could be a whole lot worse. And they are, hands down, the most attractive pseudo royals out there. So I'm actually dreading Albert & Charlene having a kid...well, maybe dreading is too powerful. I just think they're interesting, partly because they're so mysterious, and I don't want them to fade out of the spotlight, even if they probably want to. But that's my honest opinion. But anyway, it's good to hear that Pierre didn't walk away with any severe physical damage, although the same can probably not be said for his ego.

OK, I wasn't there, Mr. Hock shouldn't have hit out, but despite my love for the Monegasque family, I think that Pierre and his friends sound like a right bunch of obnoxious brats. !

Last edited:
All 3 Casiraghis have jobs. Andrea works for the government of Monaco, Pierre is a trainee taking over his late father's businesses and Charlotte is self-employed with 2 magazines, promoting fashion eg. Gucci and showjumping.

They've probably been advised to keep their mouths shut by their lawyer, but I'm really glad Pierre, Starvos, Vlad and the gang are not yapping to the press like this Hock guy and his lawyer. Jeesh.

They are using the Michael Jackson's Doctor defense. Going to trial in the press when they know they are up the creek without a paddle. I also think that Hock would have already filed a civil suit if either Pierre or Stavros had hit him.

Bonjour, :flowers:

Here in France things are quite different.

1ª -when someone is beaten to blood, is one thing, when are physical violence (in the surface) is another.

That's what happened ... according to the WebMedia Pierre was beaten bloody with big cuts in is face to, and became unconscious next. :sad:

In relation to the counterparty (Hock) only see pics of superficial wounds. :lol:

In the latter case, whether here in France would not even go to court, because is ridiculous. (superficial wounds) :whistling:

Actually get to know, that there was an assault with a fracture of the jaw by a security of a Cabaret near the Pigalle zone (Av. Fouchet for the franches - Av. Frochot for the snobby) last year, and not whether the public prosecutor's (Procureur de la République); of the penal court made ​​with the defendant. :bang:

He gets two false witnesses appeared in favor of security, tell that man (attacked) falls down the stairs because it was drunk, and that was true ... :whistling: (Its was drunk)

But did not fall down the stairs, was assaulted by the security ... :whistling:

And it was filmed on video surveillance cameras of the Cabaret, but these only work when there is no aggression ... :whistling: (they cut the best part)

DiscosClubs, or Cabaret pay a fine of €1.500,00 for this TECH anomaly surveillance, and guess what ... no evidence to prove in the penal ... :whistling:

AMERICA ITS A WORLD APART ... :lol:

Last edited:
All 3 Casiraghis have jobs. Andrea works for the government of Monaco, Pierre is a trainee taking over his late father's businesses and Charlotte is self-employed with 2 magazines, promoting fashion eg. Gucci and showjumping.

It's nice to see that someone recognizes that the Casiraghis are not *that* bad as everybody seem to see them.
As for Pierre and this fight he had... i don't know what to say or think, there have been so many versions of the story i don't believe anyone anymore, ha.

I think the trial is set for the end of March and there is security camera footage. The American press has been surprisingly quiet about this so far. It will be interesting to see if Pierre goes to the trial, if trial is allowed to be televised and how the mainstream media react.

^ Well, he doesn't look as bad as I was expecting him to look. That's good. Still don't know what story to believe, but hopefully the truth will come out in the trial.

Bonjour, :flowers:

Good news ... :lol: :clap:

Well where is the deep cut wounds ? :cool: The broken jaw ? :cool: or the teeth broken ? :cool:

The maid BAR, did not say that he needs plastic surgery. :whistling:

Hey ... :brows: Pierre, :w00t: that is a very fast car ...:ROFLMAO: Another fanatic owner of a coveted, and rare FIAT 600 ... :flowers: Super comfortable, very spacious ... :lol: and with his height, must be optimal to give some curves Saturday night, with Beatrice. :devil: :censored: :innocent:

It's nice to see him fit again, and back to business. ;)

Bonjour MarieAntoinete,

He is taken over his father’s business ? What business ? and who ruled this business between his father’s death and now.
Anyway I never liked Pierre and never trust Pierre since his childhood. There is something false in his face and look now how he needs asap plastic surgery
Kind regards from Belgium MO

Well, he looks incredibly healthy (aside from the cigarette) and not very bruised up at all.

It's nice to see that someone recognizes that the Casiraghis are not *that* bad as everybody seem to see them.
As for Pierre and this fight he had... i don't know what to say or think, there have been so many versions of the story i don't believe anyone anymore, ha.

lol :lol:
I even read that a young Niarchos was with him and stood up for Pierre during the fight. Whatever happened, he looks really hot & stylish in the photo with the cig. ;)

After seeing his picture post the bashing I'm thinking "he'll live". ! ;)

Stephano had at least 2 businesses that I know of in Monaco; a construction business and a helicopter transportation business. Pierre's uncle Marco Casiraghi has been managing the businesses from Milan. Now that Pierre is finished with his schooling he is being trained to take over the businesses. The construction firm will be building the new Monaco Yacht Club. Pierre was given 12,000 shares in the business last year. If he screws up he will lose money as in any business.

I know that Andrea works for Monacair too. I don't know if he is involved in the other business.
Well at least Pierre doesn't look bad. Actually, he looks like nothing has happened. Good...i guess?

:previous:

No, I doubt the pic is photoshopped. I've seen 6-7 similar pictures so I'm quite sure the pic of Pierre is a real one.
It's been taken a few days after the incident. The other pics posted by Baroness of Books yesterday are of a
newer date than this one with the wound and are not the first ones as the nydailynews article claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom