General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good that she finally was able to travel home and to be reunited with her husband and children.
Wonder if we will see her at the National Day celebrations.

Good glad she is back, hopefully she will get back to good health soon.

What an enormous relief that must be for all of them!

The following article has some photos of her arrival in Nice, France, before continuing the last part of the journey to Monaco:

** dm article: Princess Charlene FINALLY returns to Prince Albert in Monaco after ten-month stay ..**

The Palace has shared some more photos of the family reunion:

** instagram gallery **

Princess Stephanie welcomed Princess Charlene as well, as mentioned on the Palace's page, here's one photo including her as well.

Last edited:
Very happy for the family, especially for the children.

I'm happy for Charlene and the kids to be together again.

I hope what you are suggesting remains unsubstantiated rumour and is not true.

Sorry, if my words were wrong. My main hope for them is: After so much time being seperated from each other you have your own daily routine that may be not easy for the other one. And I hope for them they have the chance to get back to the daily routine before Charlene travelled to South Africa.

I hope my words are now more understandable.

A wonderful day for the Princely Family of Monaco! They must be so relieved after several months apart. I hope that HSH The Princess of Monaco, if needed, takes all of the time she needs to recover, although it will be a lot easier with her family by her side!

At last the day that we had all been praying for and hoping for has arrived! I can imagine the joy of the twins and without any shadow of doubt the relief and happiness of Prince Albert. God bless this lovely family!

Hurray! They all look genuinely happy!?

Very happy for the family that Charlene is home now.

Happy to hear Charlene is reunited with her children!!!

Oh! Such wonderful news to wake up to! Really happy to read that the Princess is finally back home. Hoping that they will be given the time to settle in as a family again, and certainly holding thumbs that she will be at the side of her husband during the National Day festivities.

Also great appreciation for P Albert as a father for the way he stepped up in the absence of the Princess. The children must be delighted to have their mother back, and with their new pet too. Happy pictures of the family. They must be so relieved that this ordeal is finally over.

What an enormous relief that must be for all of them!

The following article has some photos of her arrival in Nice, France, before continuing the last part of the journey to Monaco:

** dm article: Princess Charlene FINALLY returns to Prince Albert in Monaco after ten-month stay ..**

The Palace has shared some more photos of the family reunion:

** instagram gallery **

Princess Stephanie welcomed Princess Charlene as well, as mentioned on the Palace's page, here's one photo including her as well.

Love that last photo, P.Charlene back, P.Stephanie popped over to say hi, the kids roughhousing with dad, lovely family pic ❤️

Love that last photo, P.Charlene back, P.Stephanie popped over to say hi, the kids roughhousing with dad, lovely family pic ❤️

I wonder why she's wearing a mask and no one else is.

I wonder why she's wearing a mask and no one else is.

P.Stephanie wears a mask too?
P.Albert and the twins are in their own home, so i get why they wouldn't wear a mask..

so out of the adults, the majority wear masks in that last pic that i was commenting on :flowers:

TPrincess Charlene wore a mask to protect herself surely about the advice of the doctors, to protect also the persons she met because she came from a country where there a big pandemia, there are persons who work in the palace
I think she will do tests, I don't know if there is still a quarantaine

Monaco did an article it said that Prince Albert, Herditary prince Jacques, princess Gabriella and princess Stéphanie wellcame Charlene on the héliport of Monaco and then the palace opened the doors of the palace to the médias

Mnaco Matin said that the princess met her conseillors , she will perhaps be with Albert next satueday at Dubai if she is enough well and on the advice of the doctor but she be present to the national fest ceremonies next week
https://www.monacomatin.mc/people/la-princesse-charlene-est-de-retour-a-monaco-725833

I published the aticle on my blog, there is also a report on the monaco infos

What on earth possessed Chantell Wittstock to reveal this to the press?

What on earth possessed Chantell Wittstock to reveal this to the press?
I thought the same. I could see if they were not close, but she works for the Princess' charity in SA. If true though, it sure is interesting.

I’m wondering exactly what Chantell was asked by the DM reporter? Was it something innocuous or maybe potentially a statement that could be manipulated to look the opposite of whatever she truly said. Remember, this is a notorious tabloid.

Asked whether the Princess would now return to the arm's-length arrangement the couple had before her departure, Ms Wittstock, married to Charlene's brother Sean, who is on the board of her charitable foundation, said: 'Oh, we don't know yet. She'll probably be commuting between the two, wherever she's comfortable.
'And none of that is clear yet where she'll be settling or anything like that. I mean, she only just arrived back, so it's everybody finding their feet. The Princess is very excited to see her kids and they're very excited to see their mom again.
'So we'll see where she'll be settling.' She added: 'But it will be with her husband and her children.'
And she did end that short answer with ‘It will be with her husband and her children’. Which, if the newspaper wasn’t twisting things to seem different, appears contradictory.

I assume it's this 'Chocolaterie de Monaco' (which is also on top of the 'rock') that they are referring to. So, apparently, she lived in a small apartment above the Chocolaterie instead of at the palace?

I assume it's this 'Chocolaterie de Monaco' (which is also on top of the 'rock') that they are referring to. So, apparently, she lived in a small apartment above the Chocolaterie instead of at the palace?
Yes, which I understood belonged to Princess Caroline. I knew that Charlene lived there before her marriage.

It's the Daily Mail so big pinch of salt but Chantell is pretty savvy so I'm surprised. It is true that Charlene has spent several periods of time in Corsica and Turkey rather than Monaco - I just think she prefers a bit more of a rural environment.

All the articles in the Daily Mail re Monaco always tend to put Charlene and Albert in a bad light. I gave up reading this newspaper. Today I read the article after I saw the comments on this Forum. But if it is true that they interviewed Chantell, she should have known better and she should have referred them to the press office of the Palace.

I'm sure she consulted with Charlene and/or the Palace to give such an interview. Which makes me think a larger story is just getting started....

This interview will only provide food for the tabloids..

Yes, which I understood belonged to Princess Caroline. I knew that Charlene lived there before her marriage.

It's the Daily Mail so big pinch of salt but Chantell is pretty savvy so I'm surprised. It is true that Charlene has spent several periods of time in Corsica and Turkey rather than Monaco - I just think she prefers a bit more of a rural environment.

Stephanie Bern also wrote that she lives in that apartment above the chocolate shop. In fact he was the first person who I ever saw to report that. What a bizarre arrangement she and Albert have if that's true. Honestly, this marriage seems to have been nothing but a trial for her, she won't speak French or Monagasque, won't travel with her husband to royal events or official visits abroad, won't wear a tiara even in official portraits and, now we hear, won't live in the Palace. Was there any real point in her becoming Princess of Monaco at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom