Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 29 : Dec.2007 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crown6:Hello People! There are some pics in isifa of Char, I am not registered, if somebody is, please, post them here!!! Thanks a lot in advance!:flowers:

she looks beatiful in these last photos! I hope somebody could enlarge the photos of isifa :s

Hi everybody,
check out hola site. You'll find pics there of Charlotte and her boyfriend in Berlin. Does that girl ever get tired of being on hollidays?!?

She might be in Berlin for five purposes

1. His boyfriend's company was opening new art gallery. She might give a 'little' help.

2. She attended the VIPer Award (maybe invited by Karl).

3. They were looking for new apartment there. But I doubt about this but who knows, maybe for the company if anybody drop by there (Its only assumption but most companies will do that if they have new branch).

4. Her grandmother did mention to her mother to travel and see the world before they commit to their own responsibilities. We never know, she might rule the country one day...

5. ...Shopping.. :Dshe's billionaire heiress, who cares?:lol:

Ok ok that's only for the 'thought of mine' .Cheers

Last edited:
She might be in Berlin for five purposes

1. His boyfriend's company was opening new art gallery. She might give a 'little' help.

2. She attended the VIPer Award (maybe invited by Karl).

3. They were looking for new apartment there. But I doubt about this but who knows, maybe for the company if anybody drop by there (Its only assumption but most companies will do that if they have new branch).

4. Her grandmother did mention to her mother to travel and see the world before they commit to their own responsibilities. We never know, she might rule the country one day...

5. ...Shopping.. :Dshe's billionaire heiress, who cares?:lol:

Ok ok that's only for the 'thought of mine' .Cheers

I doubt she was there for somekind of 'see the world' trip. she has been in Berlin many many times. The berlin film festival is on at the moment, and is one of the biggest events in Berlins 'social' calender. Perhaps she is there for that. She is probably free, at the moment, internships last round 3 months, she doesn't appear to be at university, or to be doing anything in the way of gainful employment, so she might as well spend her time travelling round.

She's hanging with Margherita Missoni! So cool! (oh, and Mischa Barton, but who cares...)

It looks she is wearing a long shirt(or very short dress) with black tights..love her shoes,...she seems to put on what she wants...I doubt that was suggested by Lagerfelt...

well this is a bit random but she seems to be wearing the new limited edition chanel varnish... which i might add aix en provence is sold out but my friend found some at sephora in monaco and is sending it to me! hallelujah!

well this is a bit random but she seems to be wearing the new limited edition chanel varnish... which i might add aix en provence is sold out but my friend found some at sephora in monaco and is sending it to me! hallelujah!

Completely of topic, but I love Sephora, and I love that they have it in NYC, and I pressume other US cities. It isn't in the Uk, which is a complete travesty.

You mean the black polish...that is supposed to be Chanel's most popular shade but I see it all the time at the Chanel counter in Macy's...LOL

It also looks like she may have got some extensions...

wow you're so lucky it's supposed to be sold out everywhere!

You mean the black polish...that is supposed to be Chanel's most popular shade but I see it all the time at the Chanel counter in Macy's...LOL

are you talking about the hair? it's longer I agree, but why wouldn't it just have grown naturally?

are you talking about the hair? it's longer I agree, but why wouldn't it just have grown naturally?

It just looked pretty short that last time she was photo'd...and the way it looks now...like extensions. Not a lot but...it's not a big deal.

It just looked pretty short that last time she was photo'd...and the way it looks now...like extensions. Not a lot but...it's not a big deal.

last time we saw her was a the circus right? it looked indeed pretty short. but we only saw her from the front. never might it's not that important

She seems to have a close relationship with Chanel. I'm sure it was sent to her. I doubt that she has ever had to get on a waiting list or shop around to find something...sigh...must be nice.

She seems to have a close relationship with Chanel. I'm sure it was sent to her. I doubt that she has ever had to get on a waiting list or shop around to find something...sigh...must be nice.

haha so true!

for those wondering about the brand of the bag, it might be a vuitton cuir epi speedy, costing 630 euros lol

She Did It Again!!!

Just read from eternalmuse.co.uk and TFS.

Charlotte masterpiece will be appeared in "Another Magazine"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/alwayz_me/anothermagazine14jq9.jpg
Another Magazine

This is the summary
LORCA’S HOUSE
Hans Ulrich Obrist curates a group show featuring Gilbert & George, at Frederic Garcia Lorca’s family home. By Charlotte Casiraghi.

...Does it mean she join the magazine or maybe doing free lance?

I read it, it's interesting that she is doing more writing....certainly an intriguing topic...probably freelance, yes.

I've read that the magazine only publish twice a year. Is it correct?

Eternalmuse.co.uk has posted the article. You may review it there. Seriously I'm not sure whether I can just cut and paste the article into here. I think I will not eb allowed to do that.

For this article, she's the only writer. My opinion, overall, its nice, simple, direct and quite short. I'm sure she will catch up soon...:wub:

Yeah they only allow you to post like 20% here or something like that. And yeah Another comes out twice a year...it's kind of hard to find. The big chain stores near me like Borders only carry one issue each time it comes out, it's about $15.00 USD...so not many people are buying.

no, it´s the blue satin it looks black but it´s really dark blue...

i thought her hair looked longer as well...

Oh blue satin...I do remember a year ago the black was crazy popular.

Point de Vue this week said that Charlotte went to the afterparty of les Césars at Mimi Pinson. Are there any pictures of her there ? I would like to search for them but don't know where to start really.

Point de Vue this week said that Charlotte went to the afterparty of les Césars at Mimi Pinson. Are there any pictures of her there ? I would like to search for them but don't know where to start really.

were there no pictures in point de vue?

She was on TMZ TV on the Fox network a couple days ago. They called her Princess Charlotte, it was odd to see her on an American paparazzi show but...they had a pic of her on the skiing trip.

were there no pictures in point de vue?
Nope, not of the afterparty. But I assumed the writer of the article had seen a picture of Charlotte there. I don't see where else Point de Vue would have gotten that info from.

There's a pic of Alice Dellal in ISIFA attending The 2008 Fashion Fringe Lunch Party in London, and Charlotte seems to be in one of the photos (and her name appears on the description). Can someone please, enlarge them?

Here they are:

Pierre Casiraghi's alleged girlfriend Alice Dellal with Charlotte attend the 2008 Fashion Fringe Lunch Party held in London

Pic 1
Pic 2

Thank you, tbhrc:).

Charlotte's coat is nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom