Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 20 : Aug.2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ianna said:
Thanks for the photos!:flowers:

Charlotte definately looks gorgeous..Black color suits her well. Great outifits;

(Getty & isifa)

Don't wanna forget on Felix..he is very handsome too! Such sweet, good-looking couple they are!:flowers:

Charlotte looks wonderful. Eugenie looks like Hermione Granger gone bad. (Emma Watson in the Harry Potter movies.) Sorry, just my opinion.

^wow, you think she looks like emma watson too? lately i've been thinking of emma watson whenever i see eugenie

louisgarrel said:
^wow, you think she looks like emma watson too? lately i've been thinking of emma watson whenever i see eugenie

I hadn't noticed it until this photo - but definitely!

Yeah Ianna ,I am completely agree with you beautiful convination and very elegant color!

Thanks for the pics for the both: Ianna and acid rain 3075.

moby said:
first of all, peace to all.
second, we only said charlotte looked embarrassed. we didn't say she was obviously ashamed to be photographed with her.
third, you just contradicted yourself by saying we should cut her some slack, that there's a way to think better of people and saying she looked trashy in the same post.
fourth, what we think about them, of course, shouldn't matter. ideally, at least. i agree with that 1,000,000%.

now, here's a flower for you. :flowers:

I was trying to be concilatory with my "contradiction". I tried showing you I understand where you are coming from with your view, but added a suggestion of looking at it another way.
I see it's a waste of time. I won't try it again.

lea said:
Charlotte looks wonderful. Eugenie looks like Hermione Granger gone bad. (Emma Watson in the Harry Potter movies.) Sorry, just my opinion.

If you were 19 and a billionnaire,and your friends were royals you probably would not care about trivial things like fashion.She has an esprit ouvert et critique,she cares for the essence!

fandesacs2003 said:
They put "Marie" winkler, but it is "Cecile" NO?

Style.com also calls her Marie Winckler. In this pic: http://www.style.com/slideshows/parties/100606JOHN/08m.jpg The caption for it ID's the people as, from Left to Right: Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, Marie Winkler, Eugenie Niarchos, Astrid Muñoz (in Giambattista Valli), and Charlotte Casiraghi

Another: http://www.style.com/slideshows/parties/100606JOHN/09m.jpg
Caption: Charlotte Casiraghi, Eugenia Niarchos, and Marie Winkler.

Personally, I think Style bought the pics from Getty and that's why they call her Marie (they took the same info.) but I believe it's a mistake, but I might be the one mistaken, so I can't be sure. I just believe her name is Cecile because the European magazines awhile back, showing pics of her and Eugenie at parties, said it was Cecile, and as they are European, I think the European press knows that crowd better.
Getty is an American company, and Style.com is the site for American Vogue, and the American press is well-known for botching up anything related to the Casiraghis.:lol:

Yeah, the pic is from the same event. There is also a picture of Fiona and Olympia Scarry..Did they attend that party too?

BurberryBrit said:
Charlotte and her crew are shown on www.socialiterank.com
:) I believe the pic is from the same Valentino party.
Does anyone know who that first girl is in that picture? None of the headings seem to say. They just skip her and go the Winkler girl, then Eugenie Niarchos, Astrid Muñoz and Charlotte.

according to socialite et rank, the girl's name is Julia Restoin-Roitfeld. ???? Who is?

ntg486 said:
Thats what I'd like to know!

2:54 pm: Update: she’s the daughter of French Vogue Editor, Carine Roitfeld, and apparently she's the new face of Tom Ford's new fragrance, Black Orchid.

Last edited:
Beat me to it acid rain, you're right, Rotifeld is the daughter of French Vogue editor. I think she and Charlotte have attended the same events before though.

Ani

Charlotte looked absouloutley gorgoeus! I think her face featues just like Pierres have changed since abnout 3 years ago besides looking older. Pierres turned inot a real beauty as well!

yes please do. she looks a bit like Lindsay lohan. shes pretty though

Who looks like Lindsay Lohan? Roitfeld or Charlotte? Well, to me, that isn't much of a compliment... ;D

Roitfeld - when I saw that picture I really thought it was Lohan...

charlotte's outfit is adorable! Are these the most recent photos of her? Or are they the ones of her and felix posted on the first page? I know those were from Princess Grace's memorial which would be September...:wacko:

i should probably just read the threads instead of scanning through to find pictures.

I like the last one, she's like "That's enough, guy!"

Ani

atorrey, the lastest pictures are on this page. the date is also printed above each post, so that's how you can see how current everything is

has anyone heard anything about charlotte and felix breaking up? i wish the american press would follow the royals a little bit more

anna

where did you hear they were breaking up? he was just at a fashion week party with her just last week i think

anag said:
I like the last one, she's like "That's enough, guy!"

Ani

I know! She reminds me of Caroline in that one. She's a strong woman like her mama, drawing the line. :clap:

I'm dying for her dress. It's just that sort that goes for so many occasions, big parties and smaller, more low-key occasions... It looks very elegant, I think.

yea its a nice dress/ Did anyone figure out what college she was going to since she didn't pass the test?

Another poster said she saw her at her school and saw her name on the school list. See the University thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom