Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Aug.2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stellastarr said:
thanks!
apparently im waiting membership, tha's why i couldnt find it.

You welcome! Hopefully you get accepted and soon so you can go see all the photos. :)

Thanks for the photos, runaway princess.:)

Mjs

BeccaLynn07 said:
You welcome! Hopefully you get accepted and soon so you can go see all the photos. :)

Thanks for the photos, runaway princess.:)

Everyone gets accepted at MJS~! :D
I just have to beware of spam abusers and other such things, but basically it's "Accept all" when I go to process the pending memberships! ;)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Everyone gets accepted at MJS~! :D
I just have to beware of spam abusers and other such things, but basically it's "Accept all" when I go to process the pending memberships! ;)

lol, that's what I what I thought...good way of keep spammers out.

Anymore on the Felix cheating rumor? :confused: (Doubt it's true, and I hope it isn't for Charlotte's sake because, that would really stink.)

Does Charlotte realise she is photographed so much?

Hi all, I was wondering, does Charlotte realise the lenses are pointed to her so much? She always looks so natural and relaxed on all those pictures, like she doesn't notice any photographers. She also never looks angry or holds a book or something in front of her face. Does she know she is in all kinds of magazines and people are talking about her?

I think she does...that's why she doesn't bother getting angry or upset anymore...i think she realises that there's nothing she can really do to stop paparazzis so she just lives with them rather than let them ruin her life :)

From what I've seen posted here, I would imagine that she's a young girl who often enjoys the media attention and may not understand now the full impact potential of the media. It might be safe to speculate, as she grows older and begins to desire more privacy in her life, her feeling towards the media might change.

David

I think it's also a question of what you grow up with. She never knwe it differently so it might be hard for her to judge. It's just part of her life. It would be worse if she would have been an anonymous person before and she was thrown into this kind of life at her teenage time...

I have seen one photo of Charlotte getting angry at Zurs I think around 2002 - 2003.
She was pointing angrily at the camera's and yelling something. Her facial exprssions were that of someone who was obviously very angry and at the end of her rope, there are pictures of Andrea there to looking quite angry and extending his middle finger. If anyone has these photos maybe they can post them. I'm sure Charlotte is coached very well by Caroline who almost never slips up in front of the cameras. Charlotte will demand more privacy when the press builds her up and then tears her down in a very hurtful manner, which I have no doubt that they will do. Also when she has her own children I think there will be anxiety for her to protect them from the press. Poor girl!

when the trio were little, caroline once said that they see the paparazzis as their "enemies"... so from the start they've been very aware of the media and have been more than a little bothered by them and their constant presence. if charlotte (or pierre, andrea) looks relaxed i think it means she's gotten used to them as they've been there throughout her life...

You're right Moby. I remember many pics of the Trio taken while they lived in St. Remy in which they were hiding behind Caro or a nanny not to be photographed; once I remember a pic of Charlotte starting to cry because paparazzis were following them (she must have been six or seven) and one of Pierre pointing a photographer to alert his mother...very sad, but they are probably getting used to it also because sponsorising Monaco is in a way their job!

Kisses

I get the feeling that I was wrong. Perhaps the photographers get to be a real drag after a while.

David

Hi everyone. Just wanted to point out this is my first post here on this forum. :)
I'll tell you how I ended here (yesterday).

I still remember the first time I saw a picture of Charlotte in a magazine which caught my attention. I can't remember which magazine that was, or in which year, but it was a photo of her noting that she was participating at a jumping in Lummen here in Belgium for the first time. I am now talking about something years ago.

She has fascinated me that time for both her looks and her horseriding skills. In case that last one mentioned seems strange, we own a few horses too and I did some horseriding too in the past. :)

This year, during the funeral of Prince Rainier, she appeared of course in the media. I can't describe in words how beautiful she was then.

But yesterday, I was watching tv with my mother, she always watches a programme on a Spanish tv station called TVE. I think that programme is named Corazon. They showed Charlotte's "belly", I couldn't believe she was pregnant, and I don't speak a word Spanish so don't ask me what they were telling when Charlotte was on the screen. :eek:

That's how I found this website, looking for more information regarding Charlotte.

Anyway I am still waiting to get accepted for that msn group, to find more pics of her. In the meantime I'll browse these forums here a bit. ;)

rdb said:
Of course, it's obvious that these last pics of her are manipulated. If you look to the hexadecimal structure of the file it it clear at all.

For not computer engineers/nerds: hexadecimal code is a layer above the binary one...

In any case, that's what a friend of me had looked up for. He's working as software engineer.

RDB comes in with the facts. You are like the batman of computer nerds,.

Lucky 83, at this point pregancy is speculation. The family has not said anything one way or the other (that I know of) - there are just people in the media who think she looks pregnant from recent pictures. Some have argued that some of the pictures have been altered, though.

All of the pictures (the altered ones and otherwise) show some degree of a protruding stomach even though she doesnt appear to have gained weight in her face or anywhere else. That sort of makes it look like a pregnancy. But if you look at old pictures of her from last year when she was very skinny and had almost no body fat, she still had that protruding stomach. So it might be that just a normal weight gain has made that worse.

If she is preganant, then apparantly she is not planning an abortion, so we will know for sure one way or the other within a few months.

LadyEsquire, thank you for clearing things up. The only thing we can do is wait and see how these speculations evolve.

I do hope she has only gained some weight. A pregnancy at this stage on her age might have a bad influence to the reputation of the Princely Family of Monaco.

flewinck said:
No, I'm sorry but it wasn't a 'hello-how-are-you-kiss'. It's not really the tradition here in Europe to give girls a 'French kiss' when you meet each other.

BTW, I've tried to take a picture of my tv screen with my digital camara but without any good resulat :( .

maybe it will work if you don't use the flash

Yes. I hope this pregnancy rumours are mere speculation and not true. She is so young and not even finished her education yet.

Harmony said:
Yes. I hope this pregnancy rumours are mere speculation and not true. She is so young and not even finished her education yet.
True, true, true.

EDIT: and she hasn't met me either ;)

lucky83 said:
LadyEsquire, thank you for clearing things up. The only thing we can do is wait and see how these speculations evolve.

I do hope she has only gained some weight. A pregnancy at this stage on her age might have a bad influence to the reputation of the Princely Family of Monaco.

How could it be any worse than Albert's illegitimate child(ren)?? Or Stephanie's?

Pregnant????????

iowabelle said:
How could it be any worse than Albert's illegitimate child(ren)?? Or Stephanie's?

Hello, my name is Christine, and is my first time here. I become more and more persuated thatz Char is pregnant:confused: , not only because of the belly but also of the position.
Also another think, she does not try to hide this belly, but a so elegant girl, even if she had gained weight she would be able to wear adequat clothes, but here nothing,
Pregnant women often demonstrate their bellies....
Fatt women quite never.....:eek:
Felix also very often touches this belly....

i really would like to see pictures from these recents dyas, because it`s the only way that we have to know if it´s true or if is not

fandesacs2003 said:
Hello, my name is Christine, and is my first time here. I become more and more persuated thatz Char is pregnant:confused: , not only because of the belly but also of the position.
Also another think, she does not try to hide this belly, but a so elegant girl, even if she had gained weight she would be able to wear adequat clothes, but here nothing,
Pregnant women often demonstrate their bellies....
Fatt women quite never.....:eek:
Felix also very often touches this belly....

*bangs head on desk*

You're not the first person to ask this question (and you'll most likely not be the last). Right now it's not in serious debate, most people seem to believe that the stomach thing Is more likely to be bad posture or the magazines editing the pictures. Really there is no way of telling if this info is correct or not so only time will tell: if Charlotte’s stomach gets bigger in the next couple of months I’m pretty sure we’ll know what that means. If not then I’d guess she probably wasn’t pregnant in the first place.

-Sam

charlotte phote web site

there's a site with lots of charlotte photos but for some reason i can't get it anymore. i get a 404 error when i try to access it. you go to sergioamaym.com and click on the charlotte site. does anybody else have this problem?

Last edited:
hsieh said:
there's a site with lots of charlotte photos but for some reason i can't get it anymore. i get a 404 error when i try to access it. you go to sergioamaym.com and click on the charlotte site. does anybody else have this problem?
That site has been taken offline for weeks (if not months) now.

LadyEsquire said:
If she is preganant, then apparantly she is not planning an abortion, so we will know for sure one way or the other within a few months.

If she is indeed pregnant I imagine that abortion is not an option for her. She and her family are very Catholic and not only that, she's also a member of a Catholic Royal Family...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom