Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 43: August 2018 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanny don't like the press. How lot of luggage. Is she staying for a long time.

He looks a lot like his cousin Francesco.❤️

The paps would be dead if looks could kill..the daggers Charlotte and the nanny are shooting at them!:lol::ohmy:

Balthazar is big for 2 1/2 months...and yes he does resemble Pierre and Beatrice's babies. I am surprised his little face is not blurred?

Charlotte still has that honking diamond ring on her left ring finger......:whistling:

Aww he is still a baldie. It never fails to surprise me when two dark haired parents have a blonde and/or bald baby.:whistling: But yeah, I'm surprised he isn't blurred? It's the law in France, isn't it?

Aww he is still a baldie. It never fails to surprise me when two dark haired parents have a blonde and/or bald baby.:whistling: But yeah, I'm surprised he isn't blurred? It's the law in France, isn't it?
Not sure about France, it's definitely the law in Spain. But these are still agency pics - I think it's when they get published that they need to be pixillated.

Anyway, he's a cutie.

Nanny don't like the press. How lot of luggage. Is she staying for a long time.

Perhaps she is coming to join Dimitri, who is working in Los Angeles? I don't think she would need that much luggage for a short Paris-Monaco trek.

(..)

About Raphaël, I don't really get what kind of school attendance he is following. In theory, he went to school in Paris or Barbizon, where Charlotte was living for the whole past year. But then, during last autumn, while she was in Monaco waiting to give birth, was he pulled out of school??

And now, if he goes to Los Angeles with Charlotte or Gad, is he again out of school??

Last edited by a moderator:
About Raphaël, I don't really get what kind of school attendance he is following. In theory, he went to school in Paris or Barbizon, where Charlotte was living for the whole past year. But then, during last autumn, while she was in Monaco waiting to give birth, was he pulled out of school??

And now, if he goes to Los Angeles with Charlotte or Gad, is he again out of school??
Well, in theory he doesn't have to be in full-time education until he is 6 so he could attend part-time. But as he doesn't appear to be in these pictures he could still be in school with a nanny or family member keeping an eye on him. Who knows? Different rules for the staggeringly rich!

Last edited by a moderator:

Both my husband and I are dark haired but our son is blonde, and so were my mother-in-law and my paternal grandmother. I see nothing strange in that.

:previous: Yes, according to Paris Match she and the baby are headed for L.A. where Dimitri is working on a project.

And also according to Match...."they love one another and it's forever.":whistling:

Baahaahaaa she just needs to send the nanny over to speak with them.

LaRae

:previous:

I don't think there are.

And if you are referring to the Hola article above: the photo on the cover was taken more than a week ago (see the posts of January 15 above), so it seems Hola is indicating that they show Charlotte's return to Monaco for her mother's birthday today..;)

I don't think there are.

And if you are referring to the Hola article above: the photo on the cover was taken more than a week ago (see the posts of January 15 above), so it seems Hola is indicating that they show Charlotte's return to Monaco for her mother's birthday today..;)

thank you, Iceflower

That's correct! Caroline was a member of the jury in 2015, when the festival celebrated its 30th anniversary, see here :flowers:

Once again Charlotte attended the gala dinner in benefit of the FXB International to Overcome Extreme Poverty in Gstaad, Switzerland, a couple of days ago:

** video **

Once again Charlotte attended the gala dinner in benefit of the FXB International to Overcome Extreme Poverty in Gstaad, Switzerland, a couple of days ago:

** video **

:lol: Fight again the poverty... In Gstaad... ?? On this luxury place? A little ridiculous... or rather sad... :sad:

:lol: Fight again the poverty... In Gstaad... ?? On this luxury place? A little ridiculous... or rather sad... :sad:

Also ridiculous when so rich people like Charlotte to speak about poverty:ohmy: They have no idea:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom