Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 9 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
victoria_89 said:
In the current american issue of Vogue with Kate Hudson on the cover there is a small already posted photo of the two followed in the back with a small blurb.It says that they arrived right when the dancing started. They went on to say that the couple is planning on moving to Manhatten so that Andrea can pursue his undergraduate degree. Also in case this hasn't been posted Tatiana's dress is a Bill Blass piece.

If true, that would be cool. Like Paris, New Yorkers give you your space, so he could be anonymous here.

louisgarrel said:
i wonder how vogue knows about this, i mean, they don't print false stories and i don't think the royal house would comment on thier private lives

Maybe one of the reporters asked them ? They had everybody that works at vogue from all over the world there so I'm sure they had some working the celebs that came for info on their dresses and what they were up to .....

Andrea is walking in the footsteps of his uncle and we all know how disgraceful PA's behavior has been. IM a little shock by the pictures, but not at all surprise by them.

sashajones said:
Andrea is walking in the footsteps of his uncle and we all know how disgraceful PA's behavior has been. IM a little shock by the pictures, but not at all surprise by them.

I disagree - when we start hearing about Andrea having bastards running around, then I'll agree with you. He and Tatiana are in their young 20s, their pre-childbirth bodies are still toned, so they're less inhibited (in 20 some years, they may feel differently:p ). If they were filmed having sex in public, I would think differently of them - exhibitionists. They are being filmed in private moments -looks like on PACHA? - sunbathing, sharing a kiss, with little on - BIG DEAL!! I would never sunbathe topless in the States, but have on European and Caribbean vacations, where it's acceptable. No one is breaking any law or hurting anyone; they certainly didn't INVITE the photogs!

victoria_89 said:
In the current american issue of Vogue with Kate Hudson on the cover there is a small already posted photo of the two followed in the back with a small blurb.It says that they arrived right when the dancing started. They went on to say that the couple is planning on moving to Manhatten so that Andrea can pursue his undergraduate degree. Also in case this hasn't been posted Tatiana's dress is a Bill Blass piece.

That would be very exciting.

Yes, I hope he goes to NYU and not Columbia because NYU is where I'm headed for grad school. Columbia is not good for me. Though it's a great school NYU has a much stronger history dept. Columbia would also suck for an undergrad. As an undergrad at Columbia Andrea would have to take all those ridiculous CORE courses. Columbia rocks in many ways, but their CORE requirements blow.

isn't this sad how the trio are spliting up..i mean, pierre planning to go to school in Milan, char attending school in Paris, and now andrea in NYC

The nudity while sunbathing is common. I don't see how that is "shameful". Lord, Albert has been naked on beaches and yachts before when he's been surrounded by topless women.

I love the pic of Andrea kissing Tatiana's knee. So loving.:)

where was the pic?

Last edited:
monaco-dop6a.jpg

from hello

The discussion is getting a little confused, because, as far as I know, Andrea was not sunbathing naked (not very elegant, but totally in his right as he was on a private yacht); he was simply changing his bathing suit...

BTW, Andrea, Pierre and girlfriends were first in Capri and then in Ponza, and I don't think they were on the Pacha III; a friend of mine was in Ponza last weekend, I'll let you know if she saw them...

Kisses

Grace said:
The discussion is getting a little confused, because, as far as I know, Andrea was not sunbathing naked (not very elegant, but totally in his right as he was on a private yacht); he was simply changing his bathing suit...

BTW, Andrea, Pierre and girlfriends were first in Capri and then in Ponza, and I don't think they were on the Pacha III; a friend of mine was in Ponza last weekend, I'll let you know if she saw them...

Kisses

Oh yes, Grace, you're right. The boat Andy and Tati were on was definitely not PACHA III. It was a much smaller sort of boat, though by the looks of it was probably still a yacht. The deck they sunbathed on (or changed their suits on or whatever) seemed rather large. They also seemed very close to shore, which probably explains the paparazzis' closeness of range. I wonder dear Tati was reading.

so where are these pictures that created such a lengthy discussion on the appropriateness of sunbathing or nudity:confused:;)

new pics at bruno press

there seems to be 4 new pics of andrea at bruno press but you have to be a member to access them...is there anyone that can post them

Last edited:
7-7-06 at the Ritz Carlton party in Paris. Eugenia Niarchos, Olympia Scarry and Margherita Missoni also went. Dont know about the sibs though.

getty images

I hope more pictures show up .... I wonder whos dress Tatiana is wearing ??? They both look pretty nice

christinacg said:
7-7-06 at the Ritz Carlton party in Paris. Eugenia Niarchos, Olympia Scarry and Margherita Missoni also went. Dont know about the sibs though.

getty images

Great pics -they both look great! What was the event for?

It is mentionned in Hello that Andrea was spotted at Princess Beatrice 's birthday party in Windsor. Has anyone heard of that ?

^wow, that would suprise me. I've never heard of the Casiraghi trio mingling with the younger British royals. But that would be cool if it is true. I want to see pictures.

I read this too. Let's wait for the pictures...if there will be pictures...

Kisses

He was definitely there. He is mentioned as a guest in Hello! article about Princess Beatrice's birthday.
And although some of Beatrice's friends were no doubt disappointed her cousins William and Harry couldn't make it along, they took comfort in the fact Monaco's royal hearth-throb Andrea Casiraghi was on hand to set hearts aflutter.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/07/17/princessbeatrice/

It's time to close this thread and start a new one. You can find it here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom