The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (Jan 2007 - Nov 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander and Máxima didn't just go back to celebrate her fathers birthday on january 18th,that is the real date,but also to pick up their girls,Amalia and Alexia,as they had been with their grandparents all the time.:whistling:

Thank you Lucien. That is great. Amalia and Alexia had a long holiday. I hope that they enjoyed themselves.

great they they go on vacation again, but it is not to close to the xmas vacation?????? i suposse you are a royal and you can get as many vacations you want!

That´s what they do ,in fact, they have several vacations throughout the year.

how many vacation they have trhought the year????????????????/

how many vacation they have trhought the year????????????????/

They go on holiday two times in a year, in summer in Italy and in winter the traditional ski vacation in Lech, Austria.

Now? I supposed they were already in the Netherlands! What a loooong vacation. :lol:

Vanesa.

Now? I supposed they were already in the Netherlands! What a loooong vacation. :lol:

Vanesa.

they have been back for ages. maxima was present at some event some days ago and they all attended the new year's reception, so it wasn't that long. just a christmas holiday like most of us have.

they have been back for ages. maxima was present at some event some days ago and they all attended the new year's reception, so it wasn't that long. just a christmas holiday like most of us have.
All of us who has money, not everybody can take vacations, and certenly not everybody can pay flights to other continet!:neutral:

All of us who has money, not everybody can take vacations, and certenly not everybody can pay flights to other continet!:neutral:

Envy is a bad friend.

Last edited:
There will be many celebrations this weekend. Let's not forget WA and Maxima 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday.

WA and Maxima won the Hola poll

Willem-Alexander, Maxima and their daughters have been chosen the most favourite crown prince family.

1, WA and Maxima
2, Felipe and Letizia
3, Philip and Mathilde
4, Frederik and Mary
5, Haakon and Mette-Marit

Last edited:
Does anybody know if there will be a photo session in Lech?
Thanks in advance.

there usually has been, so I expect there will be this year

Does anybody know if there will be a photo session in Lech?
Thanks in advance.

Oh but ofcourse Florencia,it is a tradition,all the Oranges big and small will just simply melt us all,again in a short while.
Like on,or around,this coming weekend:flowers:

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on the Lech shoot, can't wait to see the AAA Team frolic in the snow.

I believe it is on Sunday 10th February.

It's hard to believe last year that Maxima was still pregnant with Ariane! I wonder if it will be an extended family occasion like last year

any news about them? is not any photo seson in lech?

great photos! the girls looks marvellous and having a lot of fun!
thank you so much for sharing the photos!

HRH The Prince of Orange and HRH Princess Maxima attended a performance of 'Cuadro Flamenco' at Paradiso in Amsterdam last sunday (16 March 2008). The visit was private so no photos.

Website Cuadro Flamenco

Source: RTL Boulevard

HRH The Prince of Orange and HRH Princess Maxima attended a performance of 'Cuadro Flamenco' at Paradiso in Amsterdam last sunday (16 March 2008). The visit was private so no photos.

Website Cuadro Flamenco

Source: RTL Boulevard

Looks like a wonderfull program.

Local TV-station AT5 already thought they'd stayed the night over.

Seems the press really respects the rules and lines more and more.Good.:)

I don't know that Maxima has so long eyelashes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom