The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 14: June 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love light blue dresses and this one is no exception.
And I love her umbrella (or whatever it's called when it's for the sun and not the rain) <3

I like her summery dress.

Is that a Fitbit she has on?

She looks very nice and comfortable. I like the dress, just right.

The duchess looked very elegant and the hat jewels were perfect.

The Duchess of Cornwall look sreally lovely.

That is a very pretty dress and I love the color on the Duchess!

Yes a really pretty look on the Duchess.

I by the way just saw yesterday evening that Lady Pamela Hicks owns the same :D or at least a dress in the same pattern. That was quite funny to discover :D

I must say, I get used to it on Camilla and now, in autumn, it fits perfectly well.

The duchess does seem to be very fond of that dress in particular and did look lovely today.

The Duchess of Cornwall during a visit to Dumfries House in Ayrshire today, September 9:

** Full view **

The Duchess of Cornwall during a visit to Dumfries House in Ayrshire today, September 9:

** Full view **

I think this suit is by Roy Allen, and she has had it for a good 8-10 years.

Yes and she if right to use it a lot, it is lovely and it suits her.

The Duchess of Cornwall/Rothesay visited Nairn Book and Arts Festival and environment Charity, Green Hive, Nairn Community Centre, Scotland today, September 10:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cornwall on the Isle of Skye today, September 16:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

I do like the coar. Just not sure whether this is one she has had since 2005 (first seen on their honeymoon) or a newer, more updated version.

:previous:

I think you are right and it‘s the same one. When comparing them I can‘t identify any differences or changes made:

** August 2005 **

Its a nice coat just not too crazy on the tartan collar on the coat.
(I know its because their in Scotland).

I like the coat, especially its colour.

What I dont get is, why they all seem to feel an urgent need to wear something tartan once they cross the border. I can't recall if I met at least ONE person wearing tartan whilst being in Scotland.

What a really lovely look on the duchess for the Service and perfectly complimented by the pearl jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom