Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
uuuuaaaaahhhhhh, this dress just jumped out of the screen and attacked my eyes.... why you could not have pre-warned me :bang::ROFLMAO:

Ufffff, mabe it is the lightning, what makes the colour combination and the pattern of the dress extremly aggressive, but I do not like it at the Queen.
BYe Bine

Nor do I like it, Bine221. It is most unflattering on HM both in color and pattern. The style does not suit her either.

I must say, I do like this outfit very much - as bright and bold as it is! Queen Mathilde seems to favour bold patterns on may of her clothes, but they are sometimes a little old-fashioned either in the pattern itself or the colours. So with the two shades of pink and that unusual pattern, it's very modern and perfect for spring!

Queen Mathilde at the first semi final session of the Queen Elisabeth Piano Competition 2016 today, May 9, looking good in a lovely recycled dress:

** Full view ** Full view ** June 2013 **

The dress is wonderful. I love the print.

I love this dress. Light spring colors and an understated print. Great look :flowers:

I too, love this dress. It's a great feminine look for her. Soft and pretty..

I dont think the print is pretty or flattering but the colors are nice for the spring.

I love this dress!! And its very flattering for the Queen!

Queen Mathilde looking great in a recycled red dress at a work meeting with Brussels school principals at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, May 11:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2014 **

Very beautiful dress and with and without the scarf!!

The white dress is very beautiful.

I love the look with the shawl/scarf! So soft and feminine.

Not her usual bright shades but beautiful feminine dress, she looks stunning:flowers: I love the scarf, the simple detail of the dress, everything.

How very pretty! Such a nice change from the usual solids or florals.

Queen Mathilde really looked wonderful and the summery colour was a great choice for the ceremony this morning.

I liked the dress! It's simple, clean cut and great color for spring. Im not crazy about her oversized hat but it's a great piece with the dress.

The yellow dress is very elegant. She looks fantastic.

the dress is great choice nice design and nice color the hat on the other hand isn't my cup of tea but i guess it's necessary accessory and in overall work well with the outfit.

HM looks lovely in the yellow dress! Simple but elegant.

I Love her dress. The bright summer color is perfect. I also love the print. :flowers:

I am disappointed in the hat. :sad: I usually love when royals wear real hats and not those decorate fascinators, but this one is just not doing it for me.

The yellow pied-de-poule dress was lovely: well-tailored and simple. It was nice to see Queen Mathilde not overloading the look with jewellery. Although a mushroom-shaped brim was overwhelming, I liked the fact that she opted for a classic hat.

Last edited:
The whole outfit looks nice. The dress is simple but so nice, houndstooth pattern make the whole look more interesting. But the hat... i liked it in the outdoor pictures, brim is a bitt too wide, but i still liked it. Then i saw the indoor pictures and it seemed odd.

The dress is from Esmeralda Ammoun, a Belgian designer with roots in Lebanon.

Source: modekoninginmaxima.nl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom