Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Natan, what else...;) I never liked that print, Máxima has pieces with the same fabric and print.

** September 2015 **

I like the style, I like the shade of pink and the top but I'm not convinced by the print. I don't mind leopard print sometimes but here it looks a bit as if a huge muddy dog has jumped on her.

The top is beautiful but not the skirt.

I would've loved the outfit if it weren't for the print of the skirt, so now I like it. The colours look gorgeous on Mathilde, however.

Awful. The skirt is too shiny and it doesn't look like leopard print to me. More like it has been spattered with some coffee!!

Mathilde looks good but I don't care much for the stripped dress. Im glad she is in color.

Queen Mathilde looking great in pink at the IMEP, Institut superieure de Musique et de Pedagogie, in Namur, today, April 26. It's a recycled Natan dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** January 2016 **

Queen Mathilde christened the new installation vessel of the Jan De Nul Group at the port of Ostend today, April 28, recycling an elegant combination in silver:

** Full view ** Upper part ** February 2014 **

Mathilde looking very well put together. I like her coat, it's one of her nicest coats IMO.

The silver outfit is beautiful and regal.

Simply Lovely. Elegant and regal as befitting a Queen. One of her best looks.

I wasn't sure what to make of the dress at first, the top looked a bit off, the detail at first, from a distance. But getting a closer look, and a side view, I find myself liking it a lot more. The pattern, and even the detail up top from a different angle, is lovely. The silver color looks great on her as well.

All in all the queen looks quite elegant today:flowers:

I really like this coat but I agree that she looks uncomfortable.

Queen Mathilde in a new dress at the first session of the first round of the 2016 Queen Elisabeth Piano Competition in Brussels today, May 2:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Agree, great color :flowers: but not the print. Or the detail at the waist.

Queen Mathilde received the annual poverty report for Belgium today, May 3, wearing pants and a Natan top with a well-known print. Both Mathilde and Máxima own other pieces out of that fabric:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom