Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 8: December 2018 - January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I am pleased with this coat on the Queen. A change from her normal look and without a hat even better. She is not in "formal queen attire" and looks just comfortable and perfectly at ease with herself. I also enjoyed her bright peach and yellow outfits on such dreary days. Made me smile and brightened the day. Why people dress dreary on dreary days when a wonderful bright color does wonders is really a puzzle. Lovely colors don't have a season. Why restrict to certain times just because that is the way some think it should be done. I hope the queen is now making her own statement every so often after all these years of playing it safe.

A simple, elegant dress for Queen Elizabeth during audiences at Buckingham Palace today, February 19:

** Full view **

What a lovely shade of pale green on the queen compliment effectively with her trademark jewels.

A nice strong colour for Queen Elizabeth's audiences today, February 20:

** Full view **

I love this color on the Queen, and I'm always happy when she wears it. It's much more flattering than when she wears the beige or orange-toned colors.

Queen Elizabeth in blue at a service to celebrate the Centenary of the granting by King George V of the prefix 'Royal' to the Army Chaplains' Department today, February 22:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Queen Elizabeth at an Investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace today, February 26:

** Full/Side view **

Not a favorite print, but she certainly look spring-like!

Lovely shade of blue on Queen Elizabeth,impeccably dressed as ever for the Sunday Church Service.

From what I can see HM looks nice. A pretty shade of blue for her.

I love this color on Her Majesty, but in this case, the fabric of the suit jacket looks too heavy compared to the lighter fabric of the dress.

Not the best combination for the Queen today.

I think the Queen looks her best in simple, beautifully cut dresses like this. I love this one, the fabric is lovely and it leaves plenty of options open for displaying a gorgeous brooch.

Queen Elizabeth in orange opened The Smith Centre at The Science Museum in London today, March 7:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I simply adore this purple, and I am SO glad Camilla and HM match.

The Queen can wear any shade or colour really, but she does look very nice in purple.

I love the Queen in jewel colours - she looks very tiny today amongst her tall entourage.

Her Majesty looks wonderful!

I love all the colours that Queen wore!!!

Great outfit from head to toe! Love these velvet details (and the brooch!).

HM looks wonderful in this purple - very regal. I love the velvet accents and brooch. I've noticed she uses this style of hat all the time but it suits her wonderfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom