Queen Beatrix's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2003 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I don't like about the dress is the sleeves. They look too big.

I don't mind the sleeves, something is always 'different' when it comes to Beatrix' outfits. :)
Great outfit, saw it in TV and she looked really grand, IMO.

Interesting dress and combination of colours. The hat-cake looks delicious.

I adore Bea, reminds me of Xmas..like these nice old women that gave us cookies when we were kids, i think she's gonna come to my bed n' tell me the fairytale before I fall asleep..Luv her glamorous dress of late n' all of her cakes..sorry, hats..hihi.. She's just fabulous.

Queen Trix is an event!! I have always loved her crazy outfits, she is very inspiring for my own work and no one else wears hats like the monumental dutch queen!

She deserves her own statue in Avenue Saint Honore..

HM always looks lovely! The colors look so lovely on her. And her hat!!! She should open her closet and show off her hats to the public!

Queen Beatrix and Crown Princess Maxima hosted a lunch for Princess Maha
Chakri Sirindhorn of Thailand at Huis ten Bosch in Den Haag, October 4, 2010:

** Pic **

The pics without watermarks:

Princess Maxima, German President Christian Wulff, Queen Beatrix and Crown
Prince Willem Alexander at the balcony room at Huis ten Bosch Palace on
November 18, 2010 in The Hague, Netherlands.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** dayife gallery **

Queen Beatrix at the wedding of Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parme and Annemarie Gualtherie van Weezel. Novemeber 20, 2010

Pic

I love her hats! She looks fantastic. And the fur lining on her coat is beautiful.

Valentino1012 is absolutely right! Nobody can wear these hat-cakes better than Q Beatrix! :p The recent pic is another proof.;) On a serious note, apart from the hat-cake, I really like this silver grey/blue outfit on QB. Very impressive! :flowers:

Queen Beatrix during her Christmas message (click on the photo to enlarge)

Photo

She looks beautiful as always!

This beige dress looks very lovely on QB. She looks very good!

Queen Beatrix at the wedding of Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parme and Annemarie Gualtherie van Weezel. Novemeber 20, 2010

Pic
That's a very decent and smart attire. The hue harmonizes with the complexion and even with the eyeshadow. That's good looks of Beatrice!;)

I've always loved those fur trimmed capes she wears! so chic!

I like the outfit she wore for her Christmas speech. It's a nice, warm colour for her skin tone.
She looks really calm. :)

Queen Beatrix at the Royal Palace Noordeinde in Den Haag, January 13, 2010.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

Queen Beatrix and Prince Willem-Alexander attended the memorial service
for the victims of the shooting at the shopping center Ridderhof at the
Castellum theater in Alphen aan den Rijn, April 20, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ppe gallery **

does the queen has her clothes made specially for her? it is not like when you see maxima, from valentino, natan, etc.......I must say I think she is alwasys regal and proper andI like her hair and even i am not so fond of her hats I like she alwasy has everything matching and she looks very nice apropiate at her age, but I just was wondering becasue I don't think you can find her clothes at a shop even if you have the money to pay that expensive clothing1

I loved Bea's outfit at the ballet tonight. Love the color combo of red and black. Elegant!

Love it. The color looks great on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom