The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2021, 02:36 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
Although the pic is a little blurred , I think Caroline’s shoes look to be equally interesting. Such a stylish lady.
Re: inheriting her mother’s clothes and accessories, I recall the Grace exhibition at Grimaldi Forum had masses of outfits accessories including umpteen pairs of sunglasses and bathing caps!
I’ve mentioned here before that when the exhibition was touring the world, I read somewhere that it was Albert’s intention to open a permanent exhibition in honour of his mum in Monaco at some point in the future, but I haven’t seen any mention of this anywhere since. My point is that I imagine most of Grace’s clothes are in storage in case of such a possibility.

Edited to say,
Here is a link to reports that suggested there would be a Princess Grace exhibition in the future

https://gpdhome.typepad.com/royalblo...ess-grace.html
Uhm... They seem to be a pair of Christian Louboutin leopard boots...

Old 03-14-2021, 04:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Caroline has inherited and continued carrying.. All the Hermes Kelly bags.
Neither Stephanie nor Charlotte did so, I never saw Stephanie with an Hermes bag, and I saw Charlotte only once, with the Lindy model, not the Kelly one.
Caroline has been carrying Hermès Kelly bags for decades so it should be her mums.
As for the clothes, I saw Charlotte, Beatrice and Tatiana wearing Caroline's dresses, but not the opposite, but maybe I just not recognized. Maybe sizes are not fitting pcs Grace was taller than her daughters I think.
As for Stephanie, I could not imagine her dressing with her mother's dresses, styles are very different
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
It sounds logical that her two daughters have access to their late mother's peronal belongings. But both are seldom or never seen with dresses, hats, handbags or accessoires which once were worn by their mother.

Old 03-15-2021, 11:54 AM
Administrator

Princess Stephanie in white and black at the presentation of the new workout gear of the Prince's Life Guards today, March 15:

** monacomatin gallery & video **
Old 03-22-2021, 07:51 AM
Administrator

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.