Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 4: December 2011 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'am not a fan of the watch...maybe it has the tome in sweden and the time in New York...maybe it is useful for that...

I also fancy Princess Madeleine's dress very much regarding its style (lovely nested areas plus fashionable diagonally arranged bows), only that its gloomy shade would have established a prettier contrast if her hair had still been blond. Those mixed necklaces do look quite nice, yet they should have interacted with a pair of similarly designed earrings i.m.o..

Last edited:
It is nice for occasion but nothing special, she looks rather plain with her hair darker IMO but she may be in a postion that she has no choice but to have it darker,but I did like it lighter.

Madaleine looks really nice, coat and dress are lovely. Purse

Marika86 said:
Madaleine looks really nice, coat and dress are lovely. Purse

The clutch for this event is nice and the dress she is wearing seems to be nice also.

I'ma always very anxious to see what she is wearing during her day to day in new York, I like to see her in a casual style better than with party dresses...

Madeleine yesterday at the Opera News Awards. She looked uncomfortable with her quite high slit.
http://static.iltalehti.fi/viihde/madde2_3004JID_vi.jpg
http://static.iltalehti.fi/viihde/madde1_3004JID_vi.jpg
http://static.iltalehti.fi/viihde/madde3_3004JID_vi.jpg
Back view
http://static.iltalehti.fi/viihde/madde4_3004JID_vi.jpg
I like her hairdo, she looks beautiful. I'm not a fan of the dress though, the colour isn't best choice for her, too high slit and the dress doesn't look good from the back.

After seeing more photos of the dress last night: The dress is too tight, the slit is way too high (she looks embrassed walking with it), the lace doesn't fit with the rest of the dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
The colour of the gown is lovely on her but the black lace is a horror imo her hair is darker or appears that way and it looks healthier and the earrings are nice.
Love her bag.

Beautiful look & hairdo but further down .. ew.

The lace doesnt work with the dress, I only like the colour. The slit it too hight up and the back view shows that the top is too tight.

I agree, the lace ruins the dress.

American fashion...just awful...and that hair....God! A big no....

and too tight and too "open", she is always closing it with her hand...

Last edited by a moderator:
i love the pant suit she is wearing in this picture and the celine boston bag
ImageBam

The dress would have looked great had it not been for the black lace bit.
On the other hand, the hairstyle is very elegant and makeup - softly and expertly applied.

I like it, I think she looks beautiful..

I like the black lace bodice and I like the color dress, but not together. They just don't coordinate. The dress is too tight, especially in the back, and the slits too high. Other than that, the blue is electrifying against her eyes and I like how she fashioned her hair and those earrings are just stunning.

Last edited:
Wow! What a beauty! The powder blue is perfect on M wit
h her eyes and I like the little bitof black lace, instead of the endless strapless gowns.
hair color is finally perfect and nice on the side. Gorgeous earrings.
Too bad dress doesn't fit, it's too tight mostly but only can tell from the rear.
Great look

Neither pants do her any favors. Don't like the hair color or shape either.

She Looks Nice In Black Suit , But With Tiger print Scarf & Shoes The Casaul Outfit It’s Not Nice Choice at all , Her Mobile Apple I Phon ;)

Last edited:
i dont mind how madeleine walks the dog but the outfit at the event is really sloppy, a la Princess Marie. I agree that the hair is getting too long.

I like Madeleine in her casual wear, and I think she and Louise were walking/jogging with their dogs in NY's Central Park from other pictures I've seen. And wearing a baseball cap is part of a casual outfit's fashion; it's fairly common to see that in walks, strolls, jogging around the city and suburbs. And anyone who wears a NY Yankees baseball cap gets a thumbs up from me!

I Think She Looks Beautiful With SportsWear With Dog She Looks Nice .

I think Madeleine looks beautiful as either a blonde or a brunette, but this current shade of brown does not work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom