Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2005-March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree she dont look very nice because she don't use the right clothes in her events , any way we love her because she is our queen

I agree she dont look very nice because she don't use the right clothes in her events , any way we love her because she is our queen

she is my queen, but I can't say that I love her, for me she has a too lower profile to make me love her or hate her, I am indiffirent about her look, I saw her also on TV and I agree with you, perhaps that on the photo it isn't appearant, but on TV it's obvious that her look was "too much" for the event

Her suite is nice but as someone said (loubna2) in this photo she looks not good in it. Too light and pastel.

But according to wikipedia (source not the best):
Lalla Salma's wardrobe is primarily designed by Chanel, Dior, Jean Paul Gauthier, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Prada and the largest houses of haute couture. She also wears traditional Moroccan wear, such as kaftans. Her shoes are manufactured on order at Massaro or Fratelli Rossetti or Hogan. Her jewels come from Cartier, Chaumet, Piaget, Van Cleef. Her perfumes are from Maison Guerlain, Yves Saint Laurent or Patou.

Last edited:
she is so beautiful and the clothes are very nice but don't go with the event ! we dont tolk about the colores !they are very nice , i think you inderstande me madmoiselle lilo !!!

ÇáãÛÑÈíÉ – ÇáãæÞÚ ÇáÅáßÊÑæäí áÌÑíÏÉ ÇáÕÍÑÇÁ ÇáãÛÑÈíÉ

what i find to bad concerning Lalla Salma
is that she is only 29 (or 30) years old
and she has a very old style wich is not relecting age

she could be very nice in classic style yes, but with younger style of clothes
like Princess Mary, Princess Letizia, Queen Rania
theses Ladies almost seem younger than her
progress.gif

Last edited:

what i find to bad concerning Lalla Salma
is that she is only 29 (or 30) years old
and she has a very old style wich is not relecting age

she could be very nice in classic style yes, but with younger style of clothes
like Princess Mary, Princess Letizia, Queen Rania
theses Ladies almost seem younger than her

progress.gif
But they live in Europe and she in Marocco. Two different cultures.
But comparing her with Rania... why she don't try? Or maybe she like this little old style?
:)

But they live in Europe and she in Marocco. Two different cultures.
:)
i'm sorry but this is not an explanation
the others Moroccan Princesses
and Millions of Morroccan women
don't have same style (what ever the style )

i'm sorry but this is not an explanation
the others Moroccan Princesses
and Millions of Morroccan women
don't have same style (what ever the style )
Yes. But next I wrote:
But comparing her with Rania... why she don't try? Or maybe she like this little old style?
Of course try to change something in her wardrobe. Or take some fashion advice.

:flowers:

Last edited:
she is so beautiful and the clothes are very nice but don't go with the event ! we dont tolk about the colores !they are very nice , i think you inderstande me madmoiselle lilo !!!
yes of cours i understand what yo mean:)
anyway i think the most important was her presence there and the projets she inaugurates.

I actually like the fact that Salma seems to stick to classic suits when working. It looks smart and professional and is a safe look that will never go out of style.

However I find that not only does she often accessorise badly but she tends to choose colours that don't enhance her natural looks. Pastels and similar shades do nothing for her, she'd really suit deeper colours, like ambers, deep reds, etc. Plus she needs to ditch her pink obsession, it looks awful on her.

Plus she needs to ditch her pink obsession, it looks awful on her.
i'll think i 'll say it again pink is the slogan of her caimpagne against cancer this is why she put the pink shal with the outfit all the wamen there did the same thing.:)

I saw lalla salma yesterday on TV, and what I can say that she don't know how to mach her clothes with the event, because he look was too much for this event, her bag, the style of the suit, the shoes, all was too much to go to a hospital
i agree with you. i think it's too much for a simple visit to a hospital. the whole money spent on those suits, bags and shoes every time she inaugurates a center, could be well invested in this hospital or elsewhere :rolleyes: to me it's not necessary at all. i don't know if she thought about that or not?:ermm:

her more photos:
i still think she looks lovely yesterday the pink is the slogan of the national campaign launched by he association so this way she add the pink shal to her outfit.

the problem isn't the pink scarf, we know that it's the slogan of the campaign, but did you see the back of the suit with the "volant" in the back and the dentell in the "3/4" it's too formal, not at all well to this kind of event, and her bag is a bag of fiesta
really I think that her look wasn't suitable, it's a campaign against the cancer, not a mondaine ceremony:cool:
it's my opinon, and i don't like at all her style of yesterday:rolleyes:

i agree with you. i think it's too much for a simple visit to a hospital. the whole money spent on those suits, bags and shoes every time she inaugurates a center, could be well invested in this hospital or elsewhere :rolleyes: to me it's not necessary at all. i don't know if she thought about that or not?:ermm:

"too much" it's the right word, personally, and I am not afraid to say it, I was chocked wen I saw her yesterday on TV, with her ceremonial look to go to hospital:rolleyes:

the problem isn't the pink scarf, we know that it's the slogan of the campaign, but did you see the back of the suit with the "volant" in the back and the dentell in the "3/4" it's too formal, not at all well to this kind of event, and her bag is a bag of fiesta
really I think that her look wasn't suitable, it's a campaign against the cancer, not a mondaine ceremony:cool:
it's my opinon, and i don't like at all her style of yesterday:rolleyes:
it's you're opinion and respect it of cours you can say what you want this is what make this forum intersting and rish.
yes i say her clothes,on photos and TV and i as said it i like her outfit,i like the colours she choose and i don't think at all the it's fiesta look,if she wore a flashy colours maybe wouldn't be suitable and in all way she can't win with girls:D:D

don't like the back of her skirt, and her bag isn't nice also

I had to delete some unnecessary posts whose only utility was to argue. If these ridiculous fights persist, we will close the thread to let everyone calm down.

Thank you.

Now, let's get back on topic, please.

TheTruth
RHofF Moderator

Last edited:
Well I think Lalla Salma is absolutely gorgeous and I love her kaftans and I hope that never ever changes her hair. She looks wonderful in Morrocan dress and in the European designer fashions, she always looks very dignified. She keeps a low profile but when she travels abroad her public image is immaculate. I think her low profile echos the fact that Morroco does not have a queen, and she is styled the Princess Salma wife of the King.

Its a bad picture of the shoes, so I cant judge. Outfit is okay, I like the color, the top/jacket looks pretty. All together looks like it fits very well.
I'll say the same bad caption for shoes so it look bad and me too I can judge if it's ugly or not,the outfit is nice and seems like Lalla salma lost some weight,she looks great today anyway.

the suit and shoes are flashy. i think we have to consider it's definitely salma style in whatever circumstances. from that "bad picture caption" ;) the shoes look like cheap wedding pairs

I don't like the shiny fabric, which is just cheap looking.

Thanks for the photo, shrifia!

My eye was distracted by that gorgeous ring she is wearing though!

gorgeous outfit,she looks very elegant and professional,love her black Accessories:beautiful:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
how was the whole look? the white top looks like nurse uniform.
I think salma matching accessories does make the look a bit over and she sticks to similar styles, always concentrating on jewells.

I saw the event on TV
I like her look this time, she was very elegant and simple
I like the style of what she was wearing and the hair do
I don't like Lalla salma's taste but yesterday she was simply pretty and elegant:flowers:

Lalla Salma in Geneva 29-30 aug
lovely outfit i love the colour http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/sar_lalla_salma_geneve_g.jpg?t=1220042028 she wore it before during one of her official duties in morocco http://i38.tinypic.com/mlrpmw.jpg
second outfit looks so elegant on her with the black trousers but once you take a close look the jacket too shinny for daytime duties http://i33.tinypic.com/28m0byo.jpg i would love she choose another nice colour like her first outfit.
nice jewlery by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom