Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That outfit makes her look like a glam flapper and her hairstyle makes her look younger! Great ensemble!

She looks fabulous.

Odd choice to pose next to that statue...

Not her best look, in my opinion - unflattering colours, and too many downward-drooping lines.

I quite like the coat but the footwear, although not to my taste, is typical Caroline - always willing to experiment and have fun with fashion.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Princess Caroline at the celebration of the Fête-Dieu (the Feast of Corpus Christi) in Monaco yesterday, May 26, wearing a green lace dress. The dress itself is pretty, but I think another underdress would have been better:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Back view **

I agree Iceflower, the eye is distracted by the glimpses of flesh underneath, but I like the colour. We don't see Caroline in green too often and this shade suits her colouring.

Not my favourite outfit that she's ever worn and the low back of the underneath part is a strange choice at this religious festival.

The colour is nice though.

The lace part is quite lovely. And I like Caroline in that shade of green:flowers:

But the undress dress seems wrong. A bit low cut for a religious ceremony, considering so visible under the lace.

Princess Caroline attended the Grand Prix reception at the courtyard of the Princely Palace yesterday evening, May 28, looking lovely in the Celine jumpsuit she had worn at Pierre's pre-wedding dinner:

** Upper part ** July 2015 **

Last edited:
The dress looka a bit like a carpet, but in the whole shot, it can change one's perspective!

I think she looks fabulous but I also liked it last summer.

Princess Caroline attended the Grand Prix reception at the courtyard of the Princely Palace yesterday evening, May 28, looking lovely in the Celine jumpsuit she had worn at Pierre's pre-wedding dinner:

** Upper part ** July 2015 **

I must admit i'm not keen on the utfit, as i wasn't keen on it last year, but...
:ohmy:

I am not a fan of floral prints, and this one kind of looks like a carpet, but the outfit itself looks great (style wise) on her.

I really like the dress, but for sth not in a church. I believe I can see her string underwear :p

There's no full view pic (yet?) but from what can be seen, Princess Caroline looked elegant in a black dress at the award ceremony of the international symposium "The Philosophical Encounters of Monaco" yesterday, June 9:

** Upper part **

Very nice classic dress and beautiful earrings. Good color for her too

Lovely. Very elegant. When I had a quick glance at the first picture I thought it was Queen Silvia.

Ugh, I really don't know what to say, but that skirt is just meh. Love the sunglasses ;-)

I think she looks good - like the combination of skirt and top, I love her sunglasses.

The skirt was what I liked. I like the color and what I see of the print :flowers: Sunglasses are great as well.

The shirt is just a shapeless blah. Looks too big, and doesn't suit the skirt.

I think Caroline looks nice, I have no complaints. I love the colours and overall she looks smart and chic.

It's a miss from me . I find the top is rather severe and unflattering .

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom