Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion & Style Part 2: July 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pictures for Muna al hussein.

Muna Juma looks beautiful, she has a beautiful eyes just like her mother and father :D what was the event Burzg, do you know ???

It was the graduation of her mother HRH Princess Aisha from the College of International Security Affairs at the National Defense University in Washington, DC

Thank you Rossina for the information. I know that Muna is not in the states anymore, I don't if she left the states for good or not.

Oh this is lovely picture, thank you sheikah deena :D Then I believe the quick vacation was to the States to attend the graduation event :D

Oh this is lovely picture, thank you sheikah deena :D Then I believe the quick vacation was to the States to attend the graduation event :D

NO sweetheart this is not new event , because I remembered I read that in news paper in middle of 2011 :flowers:

I like the striped dress Aisha's wearing.
Princess Muna looks good too. K. Abdullah looks so much like her.

Blujean, Aisha is not wearing a striped dress, that is actually her daughter Muna :D

I don´t like the scarf and outfit, she looks older than she is.

The beadwork on the pink gown is amazing, thanks for posting the close up links!

the pink dress soooo beautiful I like the veil.

Veyr beautifull bride & veyr nice dress :flowers:
i think she only bride not wear white ;)

Yes, I don't why she did not wear white. This is weird. :D anyway I did not like the dress she wore at all. :D Not even her make up or her hair.. IMO

Beautiful picture for ghida, this lady is so elegant I really like her so much :D

Princess Ghida colored jacket is repeated i like it.
Yes she wore the same jacket in Turkey, during the visit of the Spanish Crown Couple to Jordan, and now in Morocco. I wish see her dresses during the gala.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom