Fashion for the little royals Part 8: July 2015 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 8 of the thread about the fashion for the little royals!

You can find the old thread here:

** Fashion for the little royals Part 7: January 2015 - July 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Picking up on the shoes for young children.....

I think it's cute for formal pics or events but past that...as long as it's not too cold let them be barefoot.

LaRae - currently barefoot

(I never wear shoes unless I am going out of the house...and socks only when it's cold or getting ready to wear shoes)

Yeah, it is not like Royal kids are tramping through dirty streets filled with trash.

I guess it just depends on the parents. When my daughter was a baby I looked at shoes as just a decoration of sorts. When she started to stand, I used shoes with "stable bottoms" to give her support. Walking shoes when she started walking, and then casual and dress shoes when she got older. But once we got home, most of the time, it was bare feet or socks. I LOVED seeing her little baby piggies! they were just the cutest. Now she is 16 and you couldn't pay me enough to kiss those piggies!!! lol!!!!

The bigger they get the cuter they ain't :)

If a baby doesn't have free feet, wht are they supposed to munch on? :D
I don't have kids, but I wouLD think I wouldn't buy many shoes for my infant if I had one. They grow out of them so fast, and if they can't walk it wouldn't be too practical unlike clothes.

Amalia, Alexia and Ariane at the annual summer photo session today, July 10, all wearing pants with nice prints. I'm not that excited about their shirts, but they are okay for a day at the beach ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

:previous: I also think the same - the AAA's outfits also look a bit like pyjamas, but they're appropriate for a day at the beach as they seem comfortable and easy to wear, and since they're not smart and formal, it probably didn't matter if the AAA's got them wet or dirty.

I like the outfits, comfortable and perfect for a day at the beach.

If you notice on the second picture, Amalia is wearing a bra. I'm sure it's not those for adults, but those of early teens (I had one of those when I was about 12/13).

I can't believe they are growing so fast, it's a good thing of course, but it brings me tears because I've been following them since they were babies/toddlers.

Last edited:
I think the outfits the girls wore were perfect for the setting. They look comfortable for a day of mucking around on the beach with their dog. I thought that maybe Amalia was wearing an under-shirt, or a tank top under her shirt, but a training bra works too. How time flies. I remember seeing her when she was very, very little.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

They all look relaxed and happy, no matching outfits for others to complain about!
I did notice Amalia braces, she is about twelve, how time flies

I don't think there should be speculation about little girls' undergarments :ermm:

Valerie Rose: I agree. I think it is an intrusion on her privacy. Could we agree to forego this conjecture? The King and Queen are gracious to pose for family pictures several times a year.

I don't want to think that much about Royal underwear myself ;)

Amalia, Alexia and Ariane at the annual summer photo session today, July 10, all wearing pants with nice prints. I'm not that excited about their shirts, but they are okay for a day at the beach ;)

My eyes! My eyes! I have been blinded by the patterns.

The girls are wonderful especially Elizabeth very summery. The boys look nice.

Cute Sacha Casiraghi perfectly dressed in white and beige for Prince Albert's jubilee today, July 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

If only his mother was as well turned out.

LaRae

If only his mother was as well turned out.

LaRae

Ha, ha, the same thought went through my mind:). Love his little white sandals but I think the long sleeved beautiful top would be a little too hot.
Maybe Grandma can get him a short sleeved one?

Cute Sacha Casiraghi perfectly dressed in white and beige for Prince Albert's jubilee today, July 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

His shorts are red white striped. The Monaco coulours. Good job, Sasha!

The Belgian children were looking very lovely for their annual summer photo shoot. I really liked Elisabeth's dress, and Eleonore's skirt. The boys looked really handsome too.

Elisabeth's dress is so lovely.

Estelle looking very lovely on her mother's birthday, July 14, wearing a wonderful blue and white dress and a cardigan:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

I don't care for her outfit: I am used to see her in such a style, but I loveld how her hair was so polished and she looked very neat.

Estelle looks so lovely. Just how a little girl should be dressed.

I think the triple "A" look like normal children at the beach, its refreshing to not see them staged too much, or have matching outfits any longer. I think each girl is really coming into her own looks, Amalia looks just like her grandmother, Alexis looks just like the Queen and Ariane looks just like the King, beautiful, beautiful girls!!
:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom