Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Belgian children looked gorgeous! The red dresses were so pretty and I like how simple and timeless the design is. And the boys' suits were perfectly tailored.

The Belgian children looked lovely and as soon as I saw the girls' dresses I immediately thought they looked like the Dutch princesses dresses. The red was a lovely colour and suited the girls. The boys suits looked lovely. Elisabeth is the picture of her father, it's lovely and she is very grown up.

The Belgian children looked lovely and as soon as I saw the girls' dresses I immediately thought they looked like the Dutch princesses dresses. The red was a lovely colour and suited the girls. The boys suits looked lovely. Elisabeth is the picture of her father, it's lovely and she is very grown up.

I thought of the Dutch girls as well, I knew immediately that NATAN was the designer. Each dress suited the girl. They were lovely.

It has been said the dresses were by NATAN, hasn't it? Their little shoes were a perfect match too. Eleonore's bow in her hair was adorable and her little belted bit around the middle was cute.

The shade of red is really becoming, because both girls have such light complexions. Elisabeth looks like a young lady, while her sister looks very sweet. The boys look very debonair in their suits and ties.

older one is gorgeous and has on pretty shade of pink but a little short. younger one is also cute and fun cute outfit.

That a very lovely and grown-up look for Laetitia Maria. Her younger sister looks very delightful as well.

I love how the Belgian princes and princesses were dressed. The boys look so handsome in their little suits :flowers: And Elisabeth is such a beauty!

Th boys looked great but the girls dresses were quite boring. I would've rather hoped and liked to see them in off the rack children dresses than Natan creating tasteless outfits for the young royals.

I think the outfits were okay though Elizabeth could have been dressed a bit older. nit pick I know. the suits were perfect.

I liked the red dresses of the Belgian princesses. The little girl is so sweet!

I like Eleonore's dress best.

I love it!!! :)
The boys are beyond cute, and Eleonore's dress is perfect too, not so much into Elisabeth's one

Vincent has stolen my heart. He and Gabriel of Belgium are really perfectly cute !!!

The Danish children look absolutely lovely. I love the dresses that Isabella and Josephine wore. So perfect for summer. Josephine's shoes, and hair tie made her look even more precious. Vincent and Christian looked very smart in their shirts, and bermuda shorts. The shade of green is very nice for Christian.

The children all look great. I loved the little dresses on the girls.

Isabella and Josephine were as cute as can be in their summer dresses. All the boys very smartly dressed. Loved the pictures!

The Belgian children at their annual summer photo session, with their parents:

Kersvers vorstenpaar deelt vakantiekiekjes - Het Nieuwsblad

I love the different shades of blue. The outfits look comfortable, but also elegant. I love the girls' dresses.

Elisabeth, Gabriel, Emmanuel and Eleonore looked lovely and summery during the annual summer photo session. The girls looked pretty in their dresses, I particularly like Eleonore's stripy one. The boys looks smart but casual in their tops and shorts.

The Danish Royal Children looked lovely during their photo shoot; Josephine and Isabella's dresses are pretty. Christian and Vincent look very nice in their outfits as well. Nikolai, Felix, Henrik and Athena looked nice in their summer clothes, I particularly Athena's pink sandals; very cute.

Last edited:
I love the photos from the Belgian photo shoot. It's so nice how they always co-ordinate their clothing and as always it works perfectly with the surrounding. Their kids are just too cute.

The Danish photos are nice too. I like Josephine's dress. Joachim's big sons are such handsome young boys and little Henrik is just :wub:

I'm so very in love with Isabella's dress. It is gorgeous and I would love to have one for my own daughter. Vincent and Josephine looked adorable in their matching blue shades.

Last edited:
Just an observation but the young girls in the various families tend to cute little dresses more than shorts and I have not seen many in jeans ät all. It's very lovely to see little girls dressed like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom