Fashion for the little royals Part 4: July 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for the Fashion for the little royals!

You can find the old thread here:

** Fashion for the little royals Part 3: May 2011 - July 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Very elegant little royals in the last pictures.
The Belgian children are always well dressed and for me it doen´s matter at all that they try to match them. On the contrary I think is´t classy and elegant.
Adorable Lady Louise in her summer dress, hairband and cute sandals. James is such a cutie, but must be a handful.

Princess Leonor and Princess Sofia on the Spanish island Mallorca today, August 6, wearing shorts and blouses - cute as always:

** Leonor and Sofia ** Leonor ** Sofia **

Leonor and Sofia look very cute in their summer outfits. I think I prefer Leonor's simple blouse to Sofia's ruffled one, however.

Both girls look so sweet in their little outfits, Letizia dress them very nice.

Leonor and Sofia are super cute in the summer outfits - glad to see that Letizia dresses them differently.

Such cuties they are. Love their little outfits

Adorable! Yes, I like that they aren't dressed the same.

The two Infantitas are always very well dressed, and even though they don´t dress alike they dress harmoniously i.e.generally shorts-shots, dresses-dresses. What I think awful is the way for instance, the little As have appeared lately. Dreary colours, badly worn clothes. Finally in Lonfon, they did manage to pin their hairs in pony tails and that looks neat.

They both look adorable. Both outfits are appropriate kidwear for travel and casual daytime fun. Isabella's top is quite chic.

August 7, 2012 - Christian and Isabella heading to one of the olympic events.

Look 1 ** Look 2

Aren't they wearing the Danish team uniform/tops?
I really like what they are in, very appropriate and very casual as well. The name tags are cute.

Aw, how sweet, they're wearing little Olympic polos, I love their outfits.

I love Isabella' sandals. I'd love them in adult size. They both look adorably patriotic. I'm loving seeing all the royal children out and about this summer.

Christian has always been well dressed, Isabella wasn´t up to a couple years agor. Now she is adorable. Loved her outfits and sandals!

Christian and Isabella look absolutely fabulous. I love Isabella's pink ballet flats (and the fact that they match her back pack), and her blue skirt. Christian's yellow sneakers his trademark. They add some pizzaz to his outfits.

(...) I like to comment on the Infantas outfits . . . has anybody notice the tops look kind of small on them, it is style fashionable for kids these days?:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Isabella is so very stylist lately.! I love the way she is dressed and her hair is always neat and pretty. She is such a cute girl and is growing very fast. So is Christian, but in his case he was always well turned-up.

Danishla said:
(...) I like to comment on the Infantas outfits . . . has anybody notice the tops look kind of small on them, it is style fashionable for kids these days?:ermm:

These are babydoll-type tops, which can be pretty short. It looks great though, IMO, because they are so little.

Last edited:
I think it´s nice to have the kids formally dressed from time to time and for special events, but maybe the Olympics aren´t that kind of events...he looks especially overdressed next to his father, who is wearing a simple t-shirt...odd that they decided to dress him like that.

I think it´s nice to have the kids formally dressed from time to time and for special events, but maybe the Olympics aren´t that kind of events...he looks especially overdressed next to his father, who is wearing a simple t-shirt...odd that they decided to dress him like that.

I agree, I like seeing children dressed formally from time to time. But this is such a casual event. His mother and father are dressed informally to say the least so why can't he be dressed informally aswell? Plus, the jacket and tie look a few sizes too big for his small frame. Odd.

Last edited:

Prince Christian and Princess Isabella in London today, August 9, Christian has chosen the Olympic uniform ;) while Isabella has worn a nice dress:

** Pic **

They are so adorable!

What's it say on their name tags?

They are so adorable!

What's it say on their name tags?

I can see Isabella's relatively clearly. It says Princess Isabella of Denmark. I assume Chrisitan's says Prince Christian of Denmark.

I wonder why their tags don't say HRH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom