Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 1: April 2003 - April 2016
This is part 1 of the thread dedicated to the Fashion and Style of royal men!
You can discuss and compare the fashion choices of all male members of the royal families here!
Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!
· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.
- The Royal House of Fashion moderators -
Crown Prince Felipe Fashion and Style
At the March 1995 wedding of his oldest sister the Infanta Elena
[a]accompaning his mother:
[b]October 1997, at the wedding of the Infanta Cristina, accompanying his mother:
I definitely know that there are pictures of Felipe and Nikolaos together. Try searching photo sites for Martha Louise's 30 birthday, Martha Louise and Ari Behn's wedding and Haakon and Mette-Marit's wedding. The two cousins are quite close actually and often vacation together. Which reminds me, also search for pictures a few years back of Felipe's trip to India (?) with his then-girlfriend Norwegian model Eva Sannum (sp). The couple vacationed with Nikolaos and a group of friends. I recall that there are pictures of the two cousins sitting at an outside patio table, riding camels, and several group shots on some steps.
POLFOTO 19.09.2002 Den spanske kronprins Felipe besøgte torsdag de spanske soldater på NATO-basen Geilenkirchen i Tysjland, hvor soldaterne er med til at bemande NATOs AWACS-fly.
Specially for you Josefine! :flower:
Polfoto 04-12-1999 Brussel 991204 The Wedding of Crown Prince Philipe of Belgium and Miss Mathilde d«Udekem d`Acoz held place in the newly restored Saint Michel Cathedral in Brussel. Royalties from all over Europ came to pay respect to the newly weds Pic shows: Prince Felipe of Spain.
POLFOTO 06.01.2002 060102. Madrid. Royal Palace Easter military celebration The King and the Queen of Spain, the Crown Prince Felipe and President Jose María Aznar lead the celebration of the military easter in Madrid JOAN COSTA / COVER kongehuset
Polfoto 25-08-2001 OSLO 010825 - The wedding between Mette-Marit Tjessem Hoiby and Crown Prince Haakon's of Norway in Oslo Cathedral, Friday August 25, 2001. Queen Sofia and Prince Felipe of Spain.
No need to be rude King Christian. The pictures may show up if you hit refresh, or perhaps the site she linked to changed the links/removed the pictures.
Xica, thank you for the posting, you do a wonderful job here, and I for one enjoy and appreciate your hard work :)